Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash Of Clans ( COC ) Services  (Read 952 times)
Ironmannn (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:24:25 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 06:31:15 AM by Ironmannn

Hi there , I'm here to offer my clash of clans services
Service #1 : I'll join your clan then donate ur choice of troop X 10 for BTC 0.002
Service #2 : I'll join your clan then help ur clan with war and donating in war and stuff for one war for BTC0.003

Here are my troops

image upload no size limit

To make a deal post here or private message me......Thank You  Wink

You can send me bitcoins at: 1NwDPEkNFSUomXnhWUEahVvFBweaubZ1XA

THANK YOU Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:17:15 AM

Interesting service!
However prices are overpriced for the services given. Do you mean donating 10 troops or do you mean donate 10 times? Either one, 1$+ for such a service is too much. And your troops arent good either.

And 1.5$ for each war donation is overpriced too. But for joining and getting stars in the war that's actually a fair price.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:26:38 AM

Hmm.. Someone would do this even for free.. Also he is right, you're kinda overpriced. Also why not just sell the account? You might get someyhing from it. Wink
Ironmannn (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:29:29 AM

Interesting service!
However prices are overpriced for the services given. Do you mean donating 10 troops or do you mean donate 10 times? Either one, 1$+ for such a service is too much. And your troops arent good either.

And 1.5$ for each war donation is overpriced too. But for joining and getting stars in the war that's actually a fair price.

Hi there , I'll be donating 10 troops of ur choice...it could be 10 pekka or 5 pekka and 5 drag and so on
Well ya the prices need to be reworked it will be done soon Wink

Yup I'll be joining clan for 2 days the time for a war to start and end.....I'll donate everyone in war clan castles , get starts for them and if they need advice on attacking stratergies  Smiley

THANK YOU Cheesy
Ironmannn (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:30:42 AM

Hmm.. Someone would do this even for free.. Also he is right, you're kinda overpriced. Also why not just sell the account? You might get someyhing from it. Wink
I'm afraid no one would do it for free...and why would anyone sell their 1.5 years of hardwork   Huh

THANK YOU Cheesy
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:34:23 AM

I'm afraid no one would do it for free...and why would anyone sell their 1.5 years of hardwork   Huh

Lol I have better troops than you have. And what you said 1.5 years ?
Oh come on I got better troops than you in just 6 months with no use of gems

I also thought to provide a donation service like you but never thought to charge for it.
I will soon be launching my same service too but Free
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:34:44 AM

I'm afraid no one would do it for free...and why would anyone sell their 1.5 years of hardwork   Huh

Well I used to play COC before and yes there are tons of nice people in there who is willing to give out high rank troops. Also don't you know that COC nowadays is being bought and sold? They farm the account to be strong and then they sell it. It requires time but yea, you could get some fortune from it. I used to sell accounts before. Smiley
Ironmannn (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:37:19 AM

I'm afraid no one would do it for free...and why would anyone sell their 1.5 years of hardwork   Huh

Lol I have better troops than you have. And what you said 1.5 years ?
Oh come on I got better troops than you in just 6 months with no use of gems

I also thought to provide a donation service like you but never thought to charge for it.
I will soon be launching my same service too but Free

Cool but that's cause I play just like 30-40mins per day so I guess I'm doing great....count me in I'll be the first one to use ur service  Wink

THANK YOU Cheesy
Ironmannn (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:45:30 AM

Well I used to play COC before and yes there are tons of nice people in there who is willing to give out high rank troops. Also don't you know that COC nowadays is being bought and sold? They farm the account to be strong and then they sell it. It requires time but yea, you could get some fortune from it. I used to sell accounts before. Smiley

photo sharing websites

Just curiously , how much would my base be worth ?

THANK YOU Cheesy
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:23:01 AM

photo sharing websites

your wall are town hall 8 wall, x bow level 1 both, 1 air defense level 6 and 3 air defense level 5 ( that's bad for your town hall 9 ) overall your account are townhall 8 not maxed. and looks just upgraded to town hall 9 and i can estimate your account worth 0.1BTC maybe .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Ironmannn (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:13:43 PM

photo sharing websites

your wall are town hall 8 wall, x bow level 1 both, 1 air defense level 6 and 3 air defense level 5 ( that's bad for your town hall 9 ) overall your account are townhall 8 not maxed. and looks just upgraded to town hall 9 and i can estimate your account worth 0.1BTC maybe .

That's cool but would never sell it  Smiley

THANK YOU Cheesy
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:35:06 PM

Maybe my troop will be worth more if I'm willing provide this service as well  Grin

I've my own base and here's it is

https://i.imgur.com/wfVXT02.jpg
Someone ever offer me BTC 0.4 for this account but just like you did, I'm not selling for it since I'm still want to playing it
Ironmannn (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:30:07 AM

Maybe my troop will be worth more if I'm willing provide this service as well  Grin

I've my own base and here's it is

https://i.imgur.com/wfVXT02.jpg
Someone ever offer me BTC 0.4 for this account but just like you did, I'm not selling for it since I'm still want to playing it

Yeah awesome troops Smiley

THANK YOU Cheesy
icaruz

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:59:00 AM

photo sharing websites

i sell coc accounts too i will post on buy and sell services later. gonna take a picture first.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Ironmannn (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:58:28 AM

photo sharing websites

i sell coc accounts too i will post on buy and sell services later. gonna take a picture first.
C'mon seriously ! Everyone is just telling that they gonna start same service as me.....please do start but I've made this thread for my services only

THANK YOU Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: