Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Possible Pedophile] User "Vod" -- I have never scammed or traded with him  (Read 777 times)
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:20:50 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 10:12:50 AM by ProfessionalGoogler

Is there anyway to remove this?

Why is it I have 2 other positive feedback but still shows up as a warning to trade with me?

I hear more and more everyday this idiot just goes around untrusting everyone he sees just because they aren't playing by HIS rules.

He thinks he is Batman or something? More like the JOKER.

Please advise me.

Thank you.

ABUSER PROFILE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30747

EDIT: Guess it doesn't surprise me I found many other complaints on this big community troll.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1214656.0 -- More lies/trolling others
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182044.0 -- Pedophile report
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182624.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1202864.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000215.0
..investigating this guy further with his contact details soon..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1480

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 09:32:32 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 10:19:19 AM by shorena

Title How to report troll trust? User "Vod" -- I have never scammed or traded with him

Yes, talk to Vod.

Why is it I have 2 other positive feedback but still shows up as a warning to trade with me?

I see 6 ratings for you.

1 trusted negativ by Vod because they are part of the default trust network
3 untrusted negativ by people that are not part of the default trust network
2 untrusted positive by people that are not part of the default trust network

Only ratings by people that are part of the default trust network will change your score. If your score becomes negative it will show the warning you noticed. You can change your own trust list as you wish, but you cant influence the trust list of others.

I hear more and more everyday this idiot just goes around untrusting everyone he sees just because they aren't playing by HIS rules.

Please advise me.

Thank you.

ABUSER PROFILE:

Advise? Dont ask for such large amounts of money without providing proper security. Your PP history proves nothing about your ability to pay in the future, your loan rate reeks of "to good to be true".

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:34:36 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 09:58:29 AM by ProfessionalGoogler

Title How to report troll trust? User "Vod" -- I have never scammed or traded with him

Yes, talk to Vod.

I see 6 ratings for you.

1 trusted negativ by Vod because they are part of the default trust network
3 untrusted negativ by people that are not part of the default trust network
2 untrusted negativ by people that are not part of the default trust network

Only ratings by people that are part of the default trust network will change your score. If your score becomes negative it will show the warning you noticed. You can change your own trust list as you wish, but you cant influence the trust list of others.

Please advise me.

Thank you.

ABUSER PROFILE:

Advise? Dont ask for such large amounts of money without providing proper security. Your PP history proves nothing about your ability to pay in the future, your loan rate reeks of "to good to be true".

What? I invested literally $20 and grew it to a huge sum, all of which I have FULL reports in my PayPal history and proof I'm no joke. I posted this on other forums as well, and wasn't clear on any set "rules". A loan is just that, a loan, doesn't mean someone has to always have collateral cause in that case I just invest that. Also notice those two other negs were left by other trolls who have more neg feedback while the postives have rep.

EDIT: Also after reviewing -- IT ISN'T AN OFFICIAL RULE!! IT IS ADVICE!!!!!!!!! I KNEW I read this. But whatever.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

If it was a rule of this forum I would be BANNED.

Regardless he clearly is trolling everyone possible on this forum for no reason and no proofs of anything.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 10:18:53 AM

-snip-
What? I invested literally $20 and grew it to a huge sum, all of which I have FULL reports in my PayPal history and proof I'm no joke. I posted this on other forums as well, and wasn't clear on any set "rules".

Well there are forum rules, which you obviously did not violate and there are "rules" enforced by the community. You can consider them guidelines, but operating outside of the guidelines will have the result that the majority of users here will not want to trade with you. Besides, again, your history says nothing about your ability and/or willingness to pay in the future.

A loan is just that, a loan, doesn't mean someone has to always have collateral cause in that case I just invest that.

Well that is your understanding of loan. For the majority of users here a loan has to be covered by collateral and they have good reasons for this. If you go into a bank for a loan, they will assess the risks involved and give you a rate according to their assessment. If they figure out you fucked them, they have legal means.

Most deals here are done pseudonymously. Its easy to just disappear, thus its common to get collateral. If someone disappears the lender still has something worth selling. Some loans are based on reputation, but you have no reputation here. Your account is just a few months old and you have no meaningfull trade feedback. Reputation elsewhere is only a factor for a small number of people. All that aside I dont see anyone giving out a 15k USD loan based on reputation.

If you dont have anything that can easily be sold, but you would rather keep it and as such can risk it as collateral, you will most likely not get a loan here.

Also notice those two other negs were left by other trolls who have more neg feedback while the postives have rep.

EDIT: Also after reviewing -- IT ISN'T AN OFFICIAL RULE!! IT IS ADVICE!!!!!!!!! I KNEW I read this. But whatever.

Correct, the forums rules are not about trades.

Regardless he clearly is trolling everyone possible on this forum for no reason and no proofs of anything.

The statement Vod left you needs no proof. You asked for a high value loan without collateral, Vod thinks there is a high chance that you will scam. Thats all the rating is. Just because you disagree with does not mean Vod is a troll.

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:08:23 PM

-snip-
What? I invested literally $20 and grew it to a huge sum, all of which I have FULL reports in my PayPal history and proof I'm no joke. I posted this on other forums as well, and wasn't clear on any set "rules".

Well there are forum rules, which you obviously did not violate and there are "rules" enforced by the community. You can consider them guidelines, but operating outside of the guidelines will have the result that the majority of users here will not want to trade with you. Besides, again, your history says nothing about your ability and/or willingness to pay in the future.

A loan is just that, a loan, doesn't mean someone has to always have collateral cause in that case I just invest that.

Well that is your understanding of loan. For the majority of users here a loan has to be covered by collateral and they have good reasons for this. If you go into a bank for a loan, they will assess the risks involved and give you a rate according to their assessment. If they figure out you fucked them, they have legal means.

Most deals here are done pseudonymously. Its easy to just disappear, thus its common to get collateral. If someone disappears the lender still has something worth selling. Some loans are based on reputation, but you have no reputation here. Your account is just a few months old and you have no meaningfull trade feedback. Reputation elsewhere is only a factor for a small number of people. All that aside I dont see anyone giving out a 15k USD loan based on reputation.

If you dont have anything that can easily be sold, but you would rather keep it and as such can risk it as collateral, you will most likely not get a loan here.

Also notice those two other negs were left by other trolls who have more neg feedback while the postives have rep.

Correct, the forums rules are not about trades.

The statement Vod left you needs no proof. You asked for a high value loan without collateral, Vod thinks there is a high chance that you will scam. Thats all the rating is. Just because you disagree with does not mean Vod is a troll.

Yup and that is trolling. You can see countless complaints about his random neg feedback.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 12:19:53 PM

-snip-

Yup and that is trolling. You can see countless complaints about his random neg feedback.

Reported for trolling.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:06:08 PM

Would you lend someone $15,000 without collateral if you had that much to lend if they were proposing the same idea/request that you were?
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:12:56 PM

Would you lend someone $15,000 without collateral if you had that much to lend if they were proposing the same idea/request that you were?

Yup, if they could prove the stuff I could and I had money to spare absolutely. Just because it is a sticky thread suggesting to do loans a certain way DOES NOT MAKE IT THE RULE. If it was the RULES then I would have been banned.

I OFFERED this opportunity to anyone, giving me bad rep over it is just trolling, period.

https://gyazo.com/9562e663cd371f093d26ef2128435170
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:50:11 AM

Yup, if they could prove the stuff I could and I had money to spare absolutely. Just because it is a sticky thread suggesting to do loans a certain way DOES NOT MAKE IT THE RULE. If it was the RULES then I would have been banned.

I OFFERED this opportunity to anyone, giving me bad rep over it is just trolling, period.

You must be pretty naive then. It is obviously a bad idea to trust someone with that large of an amount of money when that person has zero documented experience in being trusted with large amounts of others' money.

The sticky in the lending thread is giving a warning to others that if you ask for a loan without collateral that will cover the entire loan amount plus interest plus a cushion and do not have significant amounts of preexisting trust then you will likely receive a negative trust rating. 
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:18:17 AM

You must be pretty naive then. It is obviously a bad idea to trust someone with that large of an amount of money when that person has zero documented experience in being trusted with large amounts of others' money.

The sticky in the lending thread is giving a warning to others that if you ask for a loan without collateral that will cover the entire loan amount plus interest plus a cushion and do not have significant amounts of preexisting trust then you will likely receive a negative trust rating. 

It isn't up to you only the loaner.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: