Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52873 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:12:43 AM

Saving bitcoins for the future it's the best idea, if you can afford it then do it (at least try to save) and i hope that in the near future the price will be increased much more than it is now.

Absoletely not agreed Smiley Blockchaintechnology within banks and companies is a matter of a few years, months even. Once that happens, all the sheeple follow and bitcoin will crash IMO, I hope not, but the little devil on my shoulder keeps shouting that it will Sad

In this case bitcoin will become more popular and the price normally should be increased because people needs to use bitcoin to buy or sell things, i expect a higher price than $320 which is at the moment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harmonica

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:13:21 AM

Saving bitcoins for the future it's the best idea, if you can afford it then do it (at least try to save) and i hope that in the near future the price will be increased much more than it is now.

Absoletely not agreed Smiley Blockchaintechnology within banks and companies is a matter of a few years, months even. Once that happens, all the sheeple follow and bitcoin will crash IMO, I hope not, but the little devil on my shoulder keeps shouting that it will Sad

The thing is, to gain consumer trust with big dollars, the banks will need trust worthy miners.  Blockchains most impressive feat after being developed is the sheer amount of hashing power that is being put out and the level of trust that its "network" generates.  The miners are a fundamental part of the technology and the ideals behind it.  I would like to believe the banking system realizes this right now, as it will help with the going mainstream part that it has had such trouble with.  This technology is going to make them a mess load of money and it will also allow for a lot of change in this world.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:16:42 AM

Nope Dude It will not be like that. Its a future international currency and it ll not drop for banks or anyone, Nowadays many Big MNCs also accepting Bitcoin and they are also trading on that for Dell, Amazon and many more. We have save BTC for future. It would really helpful more than job settlement dude.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:33:39 AM

Nope Dude It will not be like that. Its a future international currency and it ll not drop for banks or anyone, Nowadays many Big MNCs also accepting Bitcoin and they are also trading on that for Dell, Amazon and many more. We have save BTC for future. It would really helpful more than job settlement dude.

Banks or any government will not be able to do anything with bitcoin ecosystem. They have no other choice other than accepting it.
So, it would be wise idea to keep bitcoin for our future. Any government cannot destroy bitcoin or it's growth it's beyond any control.
Nunu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:40:06 AM

Banks or any government will not be able to do anything with bitcoin ecosystem. They have no other choice other than accepting it.
So, it would be wise idea to keep bitcoin for our future. Any government cannot destroy bitcoin or it's growth it's beyond any control.

Saving bitcoin for the future?

If you can, then go save your bitcoin. Cool

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:49:01 AM

Why accepting when the fiat money is doing its great job, bitcoin will be as a second currency maybe but even this it's hard to believe for next upcoming years. I also suggest to hold as much as we can afford it.
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:55:21 PM

Not necessary. These banks will need a currency to work on their blockchain. The common currency would be bitcoin. They do not need to convert currencies.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:01:39 PM

To the OP:
it is a question about whether you believe that Bitcoin technology has the chance to be successful few years from now. There are actually few arguments to be positive about, and some concerns, with the most important being, still limited adoption and speculatively-fuelled bubbles. If you have the clear answer to that question, then the choice is clear. If you are the one who bought about the last ath at $1k+ price and you are asking if still hold or sell at loss, I would say, keep it for one more year, if you may afford that.

this space is intentionally left blank
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:42:43 PM

To the OP:
it is a question about whether you believe that Bitcoin technology has the chance to be successful few years from now. There are actually few arguments to be positive about, and some concerns, with the most important being, still limited adoption and speculatively-fuelled bubbles. If you have the clear answer to that question, then the choice is clear. If you are the one who bought about the last ath at $1k+ price and you are asking if still hold or sell at loss, I would say, keep it for one more year, if you may afford that.

I think it's insane to sell even if you bought at 1k back in the day. Once we get at 1K again, we will crush the last ATH and go way higher than we can try to imagine at the moment, because we are conditioned at the recent price swings which has been a very stable price on a range that seems low compared to the ATH. But once the fears of the 1k barrier are broken, selling at 1k will be a loss.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:47:47 AM

Or may be he should be prepared to lose all
Holding bitcoin feels like a gambling to me. If price rise you win if falls you lose

Holding bitcoins is good idea but in a proper way. keep looking bitcoin prices at least once a day and related news too
If bump is happening then buy and if dump then sell before its over. And don't get involved in movements at the end. Act fast or be prepared to lose
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:53:53 AM

Saving BTC is another form of gambling with bitcoins , in year 2013 some people bought BTC at 990$ and thought that would rise rise and rise but it fall from then and have not reached near to that till now , if they would had sold then at 1000$ they they ould had made some profit but they thought that BTC gonna be high in future.
I am not saying that holding bitcoin is a bad idea but i am saying use your wit and buy/sell them from time to time.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:58:16 AM

Saving BTC is another form of gambling with bitcoins , in year 2013 some people bought BTC at 990$ and thought that would rise rise and rise but it fall from then and have not reached near to that till now , if they would had sold then at 1000$ they they ould had made some profit but they thought that BTC gonna be high in future.
I am not saying that holding bitcoin is a bad idea but i am saying use your wit and buy/sell them from time to time.

Really bought some bitcoins with that price ($900). Yeah buying some bitcoins and hold it. Is better to just buy when bitcoin is cheap. So that you can't lose so much money.

Hahaha and yeah bitcoins is like gambling, but with this you highly win more money with it than the real gambling Tongue
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:39:57 AM

Really bought some bitcoins with that price ($900). Yeah buying some bitcoins and hold it. Is better to just buy when bitcoin is cheap. So that you can't lose so much money.

Hahaha and yeah bitcoins is like gambling, but with this you highly win more money with it than the real gambling Tongue

Bitcoin isn't like gambling. The way people invest in Bitcoin can be considered gambling. It has all to do with the people being fault here, and not Bitcoin. All investments have a certain risk, but if you invest wisely in Bitcoin, then the risk is very minimal, and you'll make a decent profit.

People are stupid if they buy at a peak and think it will go even higher. They are chasing quick not realistic profits. Don't blame Bitcoin for that. Blame the people.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:14:02 AM

To the OP:

I think it's insane to sell even if you bought at 1k back in the day. Once we get at 1K again, we will crush the last ATH and go way higher than we can try to imagine at the moment, because we are conditioned at the recent price swings which has been a very stable price on a range that seems low compared to the ATH. But once the fears of the 1k barrier are broken, selling at 1k will be a loss.
Well, let's first get back to $1k, and then we can analyse the territory beyond that point. For now I don't see the fundamental reasons to go that far, but as we get to the halving event we may start the next leg up. If it based purely on speculation, we may fail to break the ath, however if we get some positive developments to support it, then why not. That is way, my advice was to keep his/her coins for the next year.

this space is intentionally left blank
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:25:39 AM

Bitcoin isn't like gambling. The way people invest in Bitcoin can be considered gambling. It has all to do with the people being fault here, and not Bitcoin. All investments have a certain risk, but if you invest wisely in Bitcoin, then the risk is very minimal, and you'll make a decent profit.

People are stupid if they buy at a peak and think it will go even higher. They are chasing quick not realistic profits. Don't blame Bitcoin for that. Blame the people.

They invest in it because they think they can make a quick profit and are not in it for the long term.

I think bitcoin is only good to invest into if you're going to be in it for a long time and not just for a second.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:39:17 AM

They invest in it because they think they can make a quick profit and are not in it for the long term.

I think bitcoin is only good to invest into if you're going to be in it for a long time and not just for a second.

It depends. If you want to realize a stable growth profit over a longer period of time, then it's the least risky and most suitable way of investing.

However, if you are willing to take more risk and investing for the very short term and do daytrading, then you must accept that this investment method has way more risk involved. If you have the experience and know how the market works, then you can make a good profit in a matter of weeks.

People who simply don't have experience with anything that has to do with trading, and hope to make a quick profit in a very short time, they can be considered gamblers. These are the sort of people who will end up making losses and blame Bitcoin for anything they did wrong.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:44:01 AM

It depends. If you want to realize a stable growth profit over a longer period of time, then it's the least risky and most suitable way of investing.

However, if you are willing to take more risk and investing for the very short term and do daytrading, then you must accept that this investment method has way more risk involved. If you have the experience and know how the market works, then you can make a good profit in a matter of weeks.

People who simply don't have experience with anything that has to do with trading, and hope to make a quick profit in a very short time, they can be considered gamblers. These are the sort of people who will end up making losses and blame Bitcoin for anything they did wrong.

Yes exactly and they will say that bitcoin has failed them, when they have failed themselves by making rash decisions.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:29:35 AM

Don't save all your bitcoins always be safe, you can't never tell what will happend in the future.

Savee bitcoin if you a goal to do that. If you just waiting for increase than you need  to be patients with it.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:35:23 AM

Bitcoin can be seen as a gamble. It's a chance you take investing into bitcoin just like you're betting on something and taking a chance of winning or losing. Same with bitcoin, you win or you lose.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:27:41 PM

I agree with your statement. Some people are looking for the fastest way to make money and try to buy and sell as quickly as possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: