Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Public list of yobit spammers(this one's gonna be long boys)  (Read 38182 times)
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:18:28 PM

Can you please let me know what exactly made you include me in the list?

Yes I can and I did already. In my post it clearly says why, you constantly spam on the games and rounds section aswell as the investor based games one, it's obvious that you only post there to get paid from yobit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:02:11 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 11:10:59 PM by subSTRATA

spammer in general: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=346520
take a look at his recent post history, shouldnt be too hard to tell (the second and third pages are all 1 liners). also, add in the campaign hopping, and youve got someone who's clearly only here for the money.

registers for md here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237314.msg12972273#msg12972273
registers for pokercoin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248588.msg12980317#msg12980317
applies for bitcoinblackfriday shortly after after seeing the larger payouts and immediately withdraws enrollment from pokercoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1253069.msg12996946#msg12996946
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248588.msg12997255#msg12997255

whoever bought this account is just spamming redundant posts too Undecided
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=385855

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=52330

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:08:04 AM

Can you please let me know what exactly made you include me in the list?

Yes I can and I did already. In my post it clearly says why, you constantly spam on the games and rounds section aswell as the investor based games one, it's obvious that you only post there to get paid from yobit.
So you expected me to constructive and long posts in games and rounds like sections?
You forgot that a post depends on the context.What more do you expect me to write there?
There,in some threads, even a number or just a username will suffice.
And Yobit has no any restrictive exclusions on their campaign page.

mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:12:55 AM

So you expected me to constructive and long posts in games and rounds like sections?
You forgot that a post depends on the context.What more do you expect me to write there?

That(allowing advertising in games and rounds) was a wrong move by Yobit, and if you do want to post in games and rounds do so without a signature. As for your posts, if you're here just to farm giveaways, I believe you shouldn't be here.
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:42:09 AM

That(allowing advertising in games and rounds) was a wrong move by Yobit, and if you do want to post in games and rounds do so without a signature. As for your posts, if you're here just to farm giveaways, I believe you shouldn't be here.
If that is so,then,you,JUDGES,put ALL those who post in sections like games and rounds on your so called spammers list.
JUDGING WITHOUT TAKING CONTEXT IN TO ACCOUNT IS JUST UNJUST!
Or let there be a rule that signature promoters shouldn't post in those sections.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 07:41:35 AM

If that is so,then,you,JUDGES,put ALL those who post in sections like games and rounds on your so called spammers list.
Or let there be a rule that signature promoters shouldn't post in those sections.

What is your point exactly? Others are spammers as well? True, if you want to do something against it, help expose them. The forum will not create rules for signature campaigns to do their job right, if at all the forum will ban paid signatures entirely. This will not only affect the (recreational) spammers, but also everyone else[1], those who are just happy they get a few coins for something they would do anyway.

Also there are no judges here, just users posting their opinions. The decisions are made by BadBear.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:13:49 AM

What is your point exactly? Others are spammers as well? True, if you want to do something against it, help expose them. The forum will not create rules for signature campaigns to do their job right, if at all the forum will ban paid signatures entirely. This will not only affect the (recreational) spammers, but also everyone else[1], those who are just happy they get a few coins for something they would do anyway.

Also there are no judges here, just users posting their opinions. The decisions are made by BadBear.

It's true.I agree.
But a few look like judges here making lists of spammers and don't see how a few who post according  to the context of the threads are also certaily affected.So I asked them to take the context/section of posting into account before they are posting their so called reports.If it's just for yobit earnings(as per mexxer-2 and XinXan),making 20 posts is easy....but I never did that.

XinXan

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:22:53 PM

It's true.I agree.
But a few look like judges here making lists of spammers and don't see how a few who post according  to the context of the threads are also certaily affected.So I asked them to take the context/section of posting into account before they are posting their so called reports.If it's just for yobit earnings(as per mexxer-2 and XinXan),making 20 posts is easy....but I never did that.

Check your stats:

Games and rounds      570
Micro Earnings      88
Investor-based games      87

This is a BITCOIN forum, people come here to talk about bitcoin. Yes there are other sections that have less to do with bitcoins and some that have nothing to do with bitcoins like off-topic BUT you can't come here and post only in the off-topic section and expect not to be in this list.
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:03:11 PM

It's true.I agree.

Check your stats:

Micro Earnings      88

This is a BITCOIN forum, people come here to talk about bitcoin. Yes there are other sections that have less to do with bitcoins and some that have nothing to do with bitcoins like off-topic BUT you can't come here and post only in the off-topic section and expect not to be in this list.
Do not understand how YOU decide/dictate my taste and interest.
You just need to see,in your so called judgemental reports, if I violated any of yobit campaign rules and if I posted any thing 'less' in the respective threads of my posts.
If so,let me know,if you can.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 10:08:09 PM

Let me add in two users: sana9821 and apriyani420.

Just let the recent posts explain themselves.

sana9821
apriyani420

Sure. Fill it up with those one-liners!

XinXan

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:16:02 PM

It's true.I agree.

Check your stats:

Micro Earnings      88

You just need to see,in your so called judgemental reports, if I violated any of yobit campaign rules and if I posted any thing 'less' in the respective threads of my posts.

What are you even trying to do? Everyone agreed that your posts had low quality and IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU ONLY POSTED IN GAMES AND ROUNDS FOR THE YOBIT CAMPAIGN. DONT EVEN TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT IS YOUR ''TASTE'' taste in what?? In games and rounds?? How does that even make any sense. I explained to you everything. I don't know what else do you want.
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:55:46 AM

It's true.I agree.

Check your stats:

Micro Earnings      88

What are you even trying to do? Everyone agreed that your posts had low quality and IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU ONLY POSTED IN GAMES AND ROUNDS FOR THE YOBIT CAMPAIGN. DONT EVEN TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT IS YOUR ''TASTE'' taste in what?? In games and rounds?? How does that even make any sense. I explained to you everything. I don't know what else do you want.
DO NOT try to evade your answer to my two questions just by saying this and that.It would simply be a case of immature remark.
My two questions,again:
1.Where did I violate yobit's rules?
2.Where did I post any thing 'LESS' in the respective threads of my posts?

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:02:12 AM

1. you may not violate any of yobit's rules coz there are really no rules on their campaign (they aren't strict) tho you are violating this "forum's rules"

2. since most of your posts are from games and rounds and investors based games, do you really think it is constructive enough not to be banned? just consider yourself lucky coz until now you aren't getting banned. you can just improve the quality of your posts and avoid sections which is full of nonsense posts
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:15:31 AM

1. you may not violate any of yobit's rules coz there are really no rules on their campaign (they aren't strict) tho you are violating this "forum's rules"

2. since most of your posts are from games and rounds and investors based games, do you really think it is constructive enough not to be banned? just consider yourself lucky coz until now you aren't getting banned. you can just improve the quality of your posts and avoid sections which is full of nonsense posts
Please look at your own posts in games and rounds and other sections,even before you consider a 'paid comment' here.Or you want me to quote them here?
Where do you think investors like to post in other than investor based games?In philosophy section?
And can you please let me know where I violated forum rule itself?

marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:27:19 AM

My contribution to mexxer's hunt:

User Bifta dig a thread on long-term lending board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233885.msg13008565#msg13008565
His post is so shitty it could only be for sig post count.

Digging old threads seems to be a common thing these last days, I will try to keep an eye on that and see what I can find.
Hariom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:32:04 AM

--snip---  2. since most of your posts are from games and rounds and investors based games, do you really think it is constructive enough not to be banned? just consider yourself lucky coz until now you aren't getting banned. you can just improve the quality of your posts and avoid sections which is full of nonsense posts

Yes this user isnt yet been banned because this user has removed his signature from his profile otherwise the mods/admin would have been banned him in the matter of time. This user     if in in future again use any campaign signature strict action will be took against him.

and please donot make his topic  offtopic anymore by answering his foolish questions everytime!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:44:40 AM

DO NOT try to evade your answer to my two questions just by saying this and that.It would simply be a case of immature remark.
My two questions,again:

yobit's campaign rules are not the forum's rules. not that their campaign has any real rules anyways.

Yes this user isnt yet been banned because this user has removed his signature from his profile otherwise the mods/admin would have been banned him in the matter of time. This user     if in in future again use any campaign signature strict action will be took against him.

and please donot make his topic  offtopic anymore by answering his foolish questions everytime!
having a signature on or not doesnt really matter as much as youre making it out to; spam is spam regardless. being enrolled in a signature campaign just makes you more of a target iif the mods / admins decide to ban you, because its an indication that youre mindlessly churning out spam for pay.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:45:33 AM

--snip---  2. since most of your posts are from games and rounds and investors based games, do you really think it is constructive enough not to be banned? just consider yourself lucky coz until now you aren't getting banned. you can just improve the quality of your posts and avoid sections which is full of nonsense posts

A brand new bee still,and already started talking/judging about other members... three or four posts here already in this connection alone!!!!!!
Looks a real legend!

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:55:44 AM

Please look at your own posts in games and rounds and other sections,even before you consider a 'paid comment' here.Or you want me to quote them here?
Where do you think investors like to post in other than investor based games?In philosophy section?

yeah sure pls quote it, im pretty sure you would have hard time finding my posts on games and round section, and even you found few, im pretty sure there is only around maximum of 5 in 1 week time
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:49:06 AM

Just 5 in a week?
777 thread daily posting count itself is 7/week!
And,you didn't answer my other questions?

yeah sure pls quote it, im pretty sure you would have hard time finding my posts on games and round section, and even you found few, im pretty sure there is only around maximum of 5 in 1 week time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: