Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Public list of yobit spammers(this one's gonna be long boys)  (Read 38182 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 03:28:59 AM

451 of his 500+ posts are in philippenes, that is roughly 80% of his posts, can you read philippenes? or are you judging him based on the 20% of his posts that you can read?

I'm not JUDGING anything, please refrain from putting words and other foreign objects in my mouth. I'm stating an opinion that the user is a Yobit spammer. I don't need to read 80% or even 20% of posts for that, not to mention user's own admission.

So do you have a valid point or just trolling sideways as usual?
Its just weird that you call someone a spammer without reading their post, that is never the most intelligent move

You have a vivid imagination. Consider changing your career path from trolling to art or politics. I didn't say that I formed my opinion "without reading their post". I even quoted one. I read a sufficient number of that user's posts to notice it's spam, including a fairly explicit admission of said user.

This user, as well as few others that I posted about in this thread, drew my attention when I noticed their post in one of the other threads I was following. In this case it was the legendary discussion thread here in meta. An out-of-context word salad as is usual with sig campaign spammers.

I think before you become a legendary I think after 3 years but I can see only ramdon only in become a legendary. I want to become a legendary someday.  Patience is virtue. God bless and happy earnings.

Your point is invalid.

Bonus - dialog with our old friend knowhow:

Well to earn 1 btc at yobit you can achieve it in less then 6 months considering you can earn 0,18bt monthly,anyway being a senior member.The thing is you need to keep and never forget the rules.
Yes I like ur opiniion I want to become a sr member soon but its take I think 8months before reach a sr member because my price per post is 0.00013 if I'm sr member price per post is 0.0003

Sig spamming is hard work as you can see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 03:59:45 AM

451 of his 500+ posts are in philippenes, that is roughly 80% of his posts, can you read philippenes? or are you judging him based on the 20% of his posts that you can read?

I'm not JUDGING anything, please refrain from putting words and other foreign objects in my mouth. I'm stating an opinion that the user is a Yobit spammer. I don't need to read 80% or even 20% of posts for that, not to mention user's own admission.

Its just weird that you call someone a spammer without reading their post, that is never the most intelligent move

You have a vivid imagination. Consider changing your career path from trolling to art or politics. I didn't say that I formed my opinion "without reading their post". I even quoted one. I read a sufficient number of that user's posts to notice it's spam, including a fairly explicit admission of said user.

This user, as well as few others that I posted about in this thread, drew my attention when I noticed their post in one of the other threads I was following. In this case it was the legendary discussion thread here in meta. An out-of-context word salad as is usual with sig campaign spammers.

I think before you become a legendary I think after 3 years but I can see only ramdon only in become a legendary. I want to become a legendary someday.  Patience is virtue. God bless and happy earnings.

Your point is invalid.

Bonus - dialog with our old friend knowhow:

Well to earn 1 btc at yobit you can achieve it in less then 6 months considering you can earn 0,18bt monthly,anyway being a senior member.The thing is you need to keep and never forget the rules.
Yes I like ur opiniion I want to become a sr member soon but its take I think 8months before reach a sr member because my price per post is 0.00013 if I'm sr member price per post is 0.0003

Sig spamming is hard work as you can see.
One or two poorly worded posts in your seccond language does not make you a spammer, can you disagree?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 06:00:26 AM

One or two poorly worded posts in your seccond language does not make you a spammer, can you disagree?

I can't agree or disagree since what you're saying is not relevant to spamming or to my opinion about it.

Posting in a thread without reading it sufficiently to grasp the context makes one a spammer no matter how many languages one knows, among many other spam symptoms. Treating posting as a way to make money is also a blatant red flag.

If you don't think such people are spammers - that's fine, I'll survive the horror of you having a different opinion. You don't have to twist my words to make your point, I get it.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 11:50:31 AM

or are you judging him based on the 20% of his posts that you can read?

Try not to look at it that way. Look at it like "This is a red flag, you guys should check it out". If I saw that post I wouldn't ban him immediately, but I certainly would take a closer look. That's what reports are for.  Smiley

One had 5 accounts, the other 19, all with similar posting styles. Spammers indeed.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:09:43 PM

Found one will just keep editing today as I find more:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=307957      lanmao - One line responses that are quasi on topic.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:55:16 PM

Found one will just keep editing today as I find more:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=307957      lanmao - One line responses that are quasi on topic.
Seems like a (bought) farmed account, isn't too spammy as of now though
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 03:20:15 AM

Why does yobit not ban users who arent proficient in english? posts from their campaign users just clutters the board with useless posts

example

The person risks no one biting,if people get into a frenzy because others are involved they need to figure out better ways of going about buying in a auction,long run they will overpay way to often.
Its always buyer beware and you need to figure things out mostly on your own or get duped when some one is not there to hold your hand.
Not saying it isn't shady but you need to lock down proof of such thing and not let it turn into a he said,she said situation.

yobit needs to sort this out,

davish1305

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:41:40 AM

Hey such moon ur so very bad people why I'm storyrealtivity that u reported yesterday.  Because of that I'm banned from this forum. I can't buy medicine for my mom. Because u are so selfish . selfish. I hope u will banned soon in this forum. You are very judgemental person . I hope someday if ur mom have sick u can't buy medicine to ur mom because u don't have money.!
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:01:49 AM

Hey such moon ur so very bad people why I'm storyrealtivity that u reported yesterday.  Because of that I'm banned from this forum. I can't buy medicine for my mom. Because u are so selfish . selfish. I hope u will banned soon in this forum. You are very judgemental person . I hope someday if ur mom have sick u can't buy medicine to ur mom because u don't have money.!

Can't wait, this forum is such a waste of my time.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:27:21 AM

Hey such moon ur so very bad people why I'm storyrealtivity that u reported yesterday.  Because of that I'm banned from this forum. I can't buy medicine for my mom. Because u are so selfish . selfish. I hope u will banned soon in this forum. You are very judgemental person . I hope someday if ur mom have sick u can't buy medicine to ur mom because u don't have money.!

You most likely would have gotten banned sooner or later with or without suchmoon's report/post. All she did was link to your recent posts in a thread designed to report spammers enrolled in a certain signature campaign.

Without such report an admin would likely have stumbled on your crappy posting and banned you.

You are the only one responsible for you not being able to pay for 'your mom's medicine'. There are plenty of ways that you can earn money without disrupting others.
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:38:42 AM

Hi suchmoon if this forum is a waste of time then why are u here?
if you're talking about the Philippines and filipinos are spamming only on the Philippines section  to accomplished the task on our signature campaign then you're wrong we have

Welcome Thread -where we welcome our new fellow filipino members.

Trading - where we discuss about current site,tips and newbie information for traders in the making.

Bentahan/
Bilihan ng
account dito sa
bitcointalk- where we buy and sell bitcointalk account for those who want

[helping
thread]Tanong
mo sagot ko - all misc discussion that are not listed on the thread above but related to bitcoin.

Bitcointalk
Signature-Ad
Campaigns - we discuss here about the latest campaign and updates about the campaign that we joined.

Let's talk about
Gambling - where we discuss about tips and tricks about gambling we will talk for experienced gambler so we can learn more.

Do you think all of this stuffs are spam?
We do our best to help each other grow,learn more about bitcoins while having fun doing it cause we're filipino we always help each other specifically newbies or who cannot understand some english on other section so we speak on our native language.

Did you know that 0.005 btc can make a family eat a lunch for those PWD that are depending on the campaign so they can feed their family do you think this is only a waste of time?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:44:09 AM

Did you know that 0.005 btc can make a family eat a lunch for those PWD that are depending on the campaign so they can feed their family do you think this is only a waste of time?

Doesn't matter if 0.005 can feed a family of two or four.The rules apply to every one on bitcointalk.You spam,you're banned.There are no emotions involved.This is a privately owned forum and not a government's charity organization.There are other ways to earn money for food if you can't comply with the forum's rules.Also,if you are here to post so that you can use money from signature campaigns to feed your families,you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Get a real Job man!
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:49:28 AM

Doesn't matter if 0.005 can feed a family of two or four.The rules apply to every one on bitcointalk.You spam,you're banned.There are no emotions involved.This is a privately owned forum and not a government's charity organization.There are other ways to earn money for food if you can't comply with the forum's rules.Also,if you are here to post so that you can use money from signature campaigns to feed your families,you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Get a real Job man!
Hi yes we all know that spamming can banned our accounts and I am not saying that we are all depends here to feed our family and yes this is not a charity I am saying that in that small amount of bitcoin we can feed our family so it is not a waste if time and I am talking for PWD (Person with Disorder) who are using this forum.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:10:45 AM

Get a real Job man!
Hi yes we all know that spamming can banned our accounts and I am not saying that we are all depends here to feed our family and yes this is not a charity I am saying that in that small amount of bitcoin we can feed our family so it is not a waste if time and I am talking for PWD (Person with Disorder) who are using this forum.

You are fighting a losing battle here. You're posts are like feeding chum to the sharks. Especially since you sport the dreaded signature. (Like I do as well.)  I'd recommend that you just lurk this thread and learn what is considered unacceptable so that you or your friends are not subjected to the ban hammer.
davish1305

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:22:52 AM

Banned ur self now ... This forum are very helpful. 
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:57:19 AM

I feel real bad for you man, instead of working you resort to spamming a forum and making it worse for everyone else. I pity you for instead of taking a lesson from this , you go back to spamming with multiple accounts after buying some. /sarcasm

I might even feel bad enough to report any alt of yours that I see
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 07:03:07 AM

You got a good point I am also from the Philippines and we have a good moderator there,some of the topics being discuss there are crypto currency related although there were and will be off topic but we still come together for what we came here for in the first place,
besides we give warnings to each other everytime one of us seems to spam some of our threads..

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:13:23 AM

I might even feel bad enough to report any alt of yours that I see

He's just a drama queen and a spammer I may add.Here he is making fun of suchmoon's statement with multiple "hahaha's".Not a reaction you'd expect from someone who's mother is sick.

Hahha. Ako si story relativity. Inireport ko si such moon sabi niya kasi . "can't Waite, this forum is such waists my time " hahaha
arwin100

Activity: 2702
Merit: 804

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:23:28 AM

Hey guys can i ask something it is forbidden for a furom user to post only in one section?? Example in philippine section as a furom user i see many activities for philippine section we shared knowledge,learnings,tradings and many more? If we stay to post in one section is there any posibilities we well get banned?? Or it allowed?? How about for those who cant speak english? Nor not fluent? I think its ok as long as they are not scamming and doing illegal things here in furom. Thnx for answering i need clarification.

About posting in 1 section is forbidden.

mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:03:33 AM

Hey guys can i ask something it is forbidden for a furom user to post only in one section?? Example in philippine section as a furom user i see many activities for philippine section we shared knowledge,learnings,tradings and many more? If we stay to post in one section is there any posibilities we well get banned?? Or it allowed?? How about for those who cant speak english? Nor not fluent? I think its ok as long as they are not scamming and doing illegal things here in furom. Thnx for answering i need clarification.

About posting in 1 section is forbidden.
Its pretty fine, until you start spamming and a local mod recognizes it , that is. Be careful what you post when you have a pay-per post(or any post limit based campaign. Hint hint, not me)campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: