Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Satoshi Nakamoto will ever come out from his hood?  (Read 3261 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:13:09 PM

What a very good question. He would not come out of his "hoodie" because he is a hacker. Toshi is a great guy, he is 24 years of age, skinny guy. Toshi doesn't go online anymore because he already told his girlfriend to take care of their btcs. He lives just right across the street.

I'm just kidding, obviously... but have you guys thought about somebody who is already revealing himself but no one believes that he is he?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anon4250158

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:20:01 PM

I'm hoping that if he does decide to come out of retirement and spend his coins, he does it sooner rather than later.  When tens of thousands of btcs start moving after being dormant for years, it will affect the price substantially and interrupt the bitcoin ecosystem.  It would be a huge problem whenever it happens, but if bitcoin was worth ten times what it is today, it would be an even bigger problem for stability.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

I'm hoping that if he does decide to come out of retirement and spend his coins, he does it sooner rather than later.  When tens of thousands of btcs start moving after being dormant for years, it will affect the price substantially and interrupt the bitcoin ecosystem.  It would be a huge problem whenever it happens, but if bitcoin was worth ten times what it is today, it would be an even bigger problem for stability.

We all hope he reconsider his decision and show up somehow but on a second thought I think his security is more important than anything else and so I understand if doesn't ever show up again.
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:58:46 PM

We all hope he reconsider his decision and show up somehow but on a second thought I think his security is more important than anything else and so I understand if doesn't ever show up again.

Hoping Satoshi to come over is not reasonable since there is no real person "Satoshi" on the earth. It was probably a group of people who developed the blockchain and bitcoin infrastructure.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:31:42 PM

Satoshi nakamoto as we all know is a bitcoin inventor . Well he started it in 2009 and got away from it in 2011 . Why?

And Do you think he will ever come out of his hood so that everyone can see that great person and give a big and and greate salute to that guy?

i dont think think so. he didnt need to be famous because of being famous it will only cause problem into his own life and thats pretty bad idea. Hes a genius for not showing his identity and live in a safe live and take those huge bitcoin value.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:48:49 PM

His work here is already done and if he chooses to come out of the hood it will have to be another pseudonymous name to protect himself.
Another reason I find his vanishing to be valid is bitcoin is built on a decentralized system which is currently functioning well and i do not think we need him to save us out of any crypto trouble.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:01:39 PM

Hoping Satoshi to come over is not reasonable since there is no real person "Satoshi" on the earth. It was probably a group of people who developed the blockchain and bitcoin infrastructure.

I will have to take a different view about the thought that Satoshi is a group of people because even on the forum, there is  a username by that and have contributed immensely to discussions about bitcoin that even senior members of the forum have left some amount of feedback for him, so if its a group of person, does that mean several people are running the account or one person is the spokesperson of the group. Either way, I don't think he is her coming out that issues like hardfork happen and he  didn't, then I doubt if anything else can bring him out.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:08:01 PM

Satoshi nakamoto as we all know is a bitcoin inventor . Well he started it in 2009 and got away from it in 2011 . Why?

And Do you think he will ever come out of his hood so that everyone can see that great person and give a big and and greate salute to that guy?
Am sure made some bitcoins for himself and if he comes out right now, he will be made to pay lots of taxes and he may even be accused of money laundering, even though he himself isn't involved, just because people use his creation to do these things he termed as an accessory in many cases involving bitcoins, It's prudent that he lay low and never come out after all fame drug people down.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:06:26 PM

Now it's of no use. When it was recently found that satoshi nakamoto is the person who created bitcoin i was really eager to know who it would really be but now it haa been a long time and like me many people have lost the hype of knowing who satoshi really is. We live in a world where not everything is true so even if he reveals i won't believe it
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

We don't even know whether satoshi is alive or not.If he is alive,still he might have found comfortable in hiding his identity because of fear of his security.He has created such a currency which has challenged the governments and also bankers and they are able to do nothing against it.So,its better for him to live a hidden life otherwise his life would be even compromised.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: