Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mojocoin [MOJO] - transition to PoS coming up...  (Read 17349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:00:49 AM

0 NXT
Balance Value: 0 BTC (USD 0.00)  
arikassuja@gmail.com  
whether you really already send my coin ?

If you are using an online wallet like secureae or mynxt you won't be able to access your funds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:23:18 AM

I'm using the Windows installer from nxt.org. The NRS version says 1.5.15 Outdated!
Do I need to run the update to 1.6.2?

Yes, update to 1.6.2. After update, there will be rescan of database, which is not short. To speed up the update, go to www.peerexplorer.com and download latest snapshot of database (right bottom of the page). Copy database to database folder nxt_db and then run 1.6.2.

OK. Thanks
not really sure what you mean by copy the database to database folder? am i supposed to be copying the entire nxt_db folder and putting it somewhere? or am i supposed to be copying something and putting it in the nxt_db folder?  Undecided first time using this type of wallet, ya i know it's surprising haha but i'm pretty lost on what i'm supposed to be doing to fix it properly.../update it

What OS do you use?
windows 10  Wink

Here is procedure:

1. Check you have java 8 installed, if not, update to 8.
2. download NXT installer from https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.6.2.exe
3. install it and choose installation directory of your own.
4. to use latest blockchain database (not to download it from scratch) download it from www.peerexplorer.com (right bottom part of site).
5. unzip it to C:\users\XXXXXXXXX\Appdata\Roaming\NXT\. Database file should be in nxt_db directory.
6. Start "NXT server" from your desktop and wait until it is loaded (blue icon will appear in the status bar, you can check status here)
7. if server loaded, open "Nxt wallet" from your desktop. It will open new tab in your browser with login screen.
8. In login screen you can choose login with your account ID or with your passphrase (click blue man in the login field, it will change login option by account or by passphrase)
9. That's all, your wallet will all NXT features will be opened.

Ask any questions, if this procedure will not work, but it should. Smiley
CryptoStake

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:59:27 AM

Here is procedure:

2. download NXT installer from https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.6.2.exe
4. to use latest blockchain database (not to download it from scratch) download it from www.peerexplorer.com (right bottom part of site).
5. unzip it to C:\users\XXXXXXXXX\Appdata\Roaming\NXT\. Database file should be in nxt_db directory.
6. Start "NXT server" from your desktop and wait until it is loaded (blue icon will appear in the status bar, you can check status here)
7. if server loaded, open "Nxt wallet" from your desktop. It will open new tab in your browser with login screen.
8. In login screen you can choose login with your account ID or with your passphrase (click blue man in the login field, it will change login option by account or by passphrase)

Look like easy, i'll try

Thanks martismartis
francism

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:27:42 AM

Here is procedure:

Look like easy, i'll try

Thanks martismartis

I've tried it already, the step-by-step procedure really works.  Smiley
CryptoStake

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:16:57 PM

Hi EBK1000, is this something different?

mojocoin

Does it have anything to do with this coin?
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:35:06 PM

I also check my account here http://mynxtportal.info and the balance remain at zero, is this giveaway real?

martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:11:33 PM

I also check my account here http://mynxtportal.info and the balance remain at zero, is this giveaway real?

Click in "advanced", it will open NXT wallet and under Monetary system you should see your currencies.
CryptoStake

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:15:52 PM

Click in "advanced", it will open NXT wallet and under Monetary system you should see your currencies.

you've got 5,000 MOJO

Check the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192i34aIRyfapGDkfUYm5Tev6XxvM_mGniVWktLaPpS0/edit?usp=sharing

You're number 139
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:50:09 PM

Look, you've got 5000 MOJO

Check the explorer: https://nxtportal.org/accounts/3265951994072617762

Soooooooon...............
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:56:06 PM

Can I just make it clear that we are giving away and distributing MOJOCOIN and we are not giving away NXT.

Mojocoin is a cryptocurrency with it's blockchain running "on top of" the Nxt blockchain.

The giveaway is for MOJO and this is an ongoing experiment. You can read up on it and check out the block explorer:

https://nxtportal.org/monitor/

Put your Nxt address in and search and you will see all your assets and currencies.

MOJO can be traded for Nxt but at the moment nobody is trading. This may change in time and we are planning to get Mojo listed at other exchanges so that ultimatly you may be able to trade Mojo for BTC and other cryptos. Before this we will need to distribute more coins and get more users on board.

This project is not meant for a quick change into BTC or a quick profit of any kind.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:58:39 PM

mojocoin

This has nothing to do with the above. This is just a cryptocurrency community experiment.

CryptoStake

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:20:11 PM

mojocoin

This has nothing to do with the above. This is just a cryptocurrency community experiment.

thank for the explanation, i think this was part of it

free distribution 49 slots left!
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:14:39 PM

i am a nxt supporter but i do not really get from your opening post how you want to distribute and how i can apply to get a stake :/
NextTroll

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:21:59 PM

I'm using the Windows installer from nxt.org. The NRS version says 1.5.15 Outdated!
Do I need to run the update to 1.6.2?

Yes, update to 1.6.2. After update, there will be rescan of database, which is not short. To speed up the update, go to www.peerexplorer.com and download latest snapshot of database (right bottom of the page). Copy database to database folder nxt_db and then run 1.6.2.

OK. Thanks
not really sure what you mean by copy the database to database folder? am i supposed to be copying the entire nxt_db folder and putting it somewhere? or am i supposed to be copying something and putting it in the nxt_db folder?  Undecided first time using this type of wallet, ya i know it's surprising haha but i'm pretty lost on what i'm supposed to be doing to fix it properly.../update it

What OS do you use?
windows 10  Wink

Here is procedure:

thanks for the help
Xeelee

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:27:47 PM

Would be very interested.  Smiley

NXT-Wallet: NXT-UBDL-3XU4-NQBZ-FT33G
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:01:03 PM

Dev , did you receive my PM ?
my name not found on spreadsheet
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:06:38 PM

Dev , did you receive my PM ?
my name not found on spreadsheet

Just put it on

CryptoStake

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:08:02 PM

Already 167 registered members

Distribution is still available dev?
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:11:25 PM

Already 167 registered members

Distribution is still available dev?

Yes, yes, until the end of November and then we'll start the crypto-raffle etc.

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:09:36 PM

PM just sended.
thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █