Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stampare Bitcoin!  (Read 1273 times)
HostFat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 1202

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 03:39:42 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 12:22:07 PM by HostFat

Vi segnalo questo interessante progettino.
Ovviamente riporto la versione attuale, ma vi consiglio di seguire la discussione per eventuali sviluppi futuri Wink
Non che sia di reale utilità secondo me, ma potrebbe essere un simpatico regalo di natale Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=43496.msg1394229#msg1394229
I still could not resist. here is yet another update, version 5 6 --> NOW "6b".

UPDATE: Version 6 with small improvement in inter-browser-interoperability for the load/save feature.

My main concern was that there are so many settings now that one would like to save the complete set of settings in the GUI.
--> Now, you can!
Also, I added some German-language stuff (text templates and reverse-side-"INFO"-design).

Changes in Version 5:

HTML File:
* Added a feature to save and load all the settings on the "Paper Wallet" tab.
* Added German language templates for the text to be displayed on the note

Zip-container:
* some sample settings text files included that contain complete GUI settings - can be loaded
  into the GUI with the HTML file's new feature by simple copy-paste into the GUI's "settings"
  text box.
* Added reverse side German language designs of the bitcoin note for the version
  with the infos for newbies.
* Version history included

Full Download (11.1 MB) (it includes also the other versions v1 to v5 html files, so no point downloading the older zip files if you haven't done yet):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18219492/Bitcoin/bitaddress-org_Michael_S_enh_v6-zip.zip

--> Update: also download the "version 6b" html file (559 kB): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18219492/Bitcoin/index_michael_s_enhanced_v6b.html to replace "v6" (minor bugfixes).

Screenshot Version 5:

I think now I am REALLY done - this was my VERY last one!

Delta-Screenshot of Version 6:

Change in Version 6:
* Final fix of a browser-interoperability problem (affects mutual exchange of setting strings
  on Linux between [old] firefox and Opera). Background:
  - On Linux, Opera saves line-breaks to \r\n, not to \n, when saving settings to the text box
    and copying to clipboard.
  - However, old firefox on Linux converts \r\n to \n\n when loading settings from the text box.
  This implies that then saving settings in an Opera instance of this tool and loading them back
  into firefox, all line breaks will get converted to TWO successive line breaks!
  This version of the tool is able to autodetect this situation 100% reliably and correct it
  automatically, without the user taking any notice of it. Behaviour will always be correct!
  Note: In version 5 of this tool there was a similar check implemented already, but it required
        some user interaction to remove the extra line breaks, and "false alarms" were sometimes
        possible.
* NOTE: The Parameter settings format has changed between versions 5 and 6!
        If you have created some setting files with version 5 and want to use them in version 6,
        edit them in a text editor as follows:
        1) At the very beginning of the string,
           replace <-VERSION5-> by <-VERSION6-><-MICHASNEXTPARA->
        2) Add one line break just after "<-VERSION6->", i.e. before the first <-MICHASNEXTPARA->

Change in Version 6b (mainly bugfixes):
* saving the GUI state of one of the selection boxes failed due to a copy-paste error in the
  source code. Fixed.
* The load/save of the GUI settings now by default keeps the "private keys"/"btc addresses"
  fields untouched. Some dialog still allows you to deviate from this new default behavior (the dialog
  only appears when applicable, so you do not get bothered by extra dialogs in the normal case).
* spelling errors and sub-optimum layouts fixed in a few of the selectable text templates.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ercolinux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 04:13:56 PM

C'è anche la versione "offline" di Salfter che stampa meglio dopo la correzione che gli ho proposto (6 biglietti per foglio invece di 4): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=92969.560
Qui c'è il programmino: https://github.com/salfter/btcnotes/

Potrebbero avere una qualche utilità (almeno sicuramente come backup del wallet), ma hanno qualche problema:
innanzi tutto la sicurezza, occurre fiducia in chi li emette e in tutta la catena di chi li ha usati per accettarli, a meno di non usare ologrammi numerati e personalizzati. Riportano ad una sorta di centralizzazione del sistema (un po' come le monete di Casascius), e proteggersi da un double spending diventa difficile se non si incassano subito i bitcoin contenuti, rendendo di fatto inutile però il biglietto.

D'altra parte sono belli da vedere e possono andare bene come regalo o per introdurre ai bitcoin i "profani": infatti ne ho già stampate una decina da usare come chiudipacco per Natale con gli auguri personalizzati (da 0,1BTC)  Grin

Bitrated user: ercolinux.
HostFat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 04:15:40 PM

Guarda io al di la del regalino non ci farei il minimo affidamento, e anzi penso che diffonderli troppo potrebbe invece essere più dannoso che utile.
Comunque anche quella linkata sopra è offline.

ercolinux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 04:36:24 PM

Guarda io al di la del regalino non ci farei il minimo affidamento, e anzi penso che diffonderli troppo potrebbe invece essere più dannoso che utile.
Comunque anche quella linkata sopra è offline.

Ops, avevo visto solo l'anteprima dell'immagine che è quella del sito bitaddress.org (che ospita una versione "ridotta" del programma che hai postato tu) e ho dato per scontato fosse il sito.   Embarrassed

Comunque, per quanto tempo fa fossi abbastanza favorevole a dei bitcoin fisici, ho decisamente cambiato idea e mi limito appunto a usarli per spiegare cosa sono i bitcoin e per tenerci il backup del wallet.

Stemby
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 07:11:09 PM

Sì, come idea regalo è molto carina (Natale, compleanni, matrimoni, ecc.); senz'altro molto più originale della tradizionale busta farcita di banconote fiat.

Problema: l'importazione della chiave privata non è così semplice, se non erro. Non seguo lo sviluppo del client ufficiale da un po', ma credo che non sia ancora in grado di importare chiavi private. Fintato che questa funzionalità non sarà implementata, i bitcoin fisici non sono assolutamente alla portata di un utente "normale" (non nerd).

Ciao!

“…virtual currencies, could have a substitution effect on central bank money if they become widely accepted.”
ECB Report, October 2012
ercolinux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2012, 07:38:16 PM

Sì, come idea regalo è molto carina (Natale, compleanni, matrimoni, ecc.); senz'altro molto più originale della tradizionale busta farcita di banconote fiat.

Problema: l'importazione della chiave privata non è così semplice, se non erro. Non seguo lo sviluppo del client ufficiale da un po', ma credo che non sia ancora in grado di importare chiavi private. Fintato che questa funzionalità non sarà implementata, i bitcoin fisici non sono assolutamente alla portata di un utente "normale" (non nerd).

Ciao!

Si può importare in blockchain.info facilmente (supporta addirittura le webcam)

HostFat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2012, 10:45:09 PM

Aggiornato il primo post Smiley

bitcoinplaza

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2012, 11:21:31 PM

Problema: l'importazione della chiave privata non è così semplice, se non erro. Non seguo lo sviluppo del client ufficiale da un po', ma credo che non sia ancora in grado di importare chiavi private....

si puo dalla 0.6, dallla 0.7 si fa da consolle con un solo comando,  ma sicuramente non in maniera molto intinutiva e user friendly

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_to_import_private_keys_v7%2B

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: