Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone used "bitcoincloud.online" ??  (Read 2704 times)
bossebrutal

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:17:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/gdAS5r4.jpg

Yes I mine. Also getting paid.

The only people making any money in this kind of operation are the operators and people that supply the victims for a referral fee.

People have no more moral values I guess, shame.

I get .25 cent per purchase, one time. Started at .50 cent. I have just been real lucky advertising it. Since nothing else have worked like this for me.

What moral values do you think you'll find here? It is not the teletubbies of communites this world of crypto.
I have been under the impression that this site works until you guys created doubt.
But I have gotten all my money back and then some. Both through mining and referrals.

I am just sharing my experience with them and not trying to recruit anyone.

I dont know why I wasted my time writing this since you all are gonna throw shit at my anyways

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:24:47 AM

Yes I mine. Also getting paid.

The only people making any money in this kind of operation are the operators and people that supply the victims for a referral fee.

People have no more moral values I guess, shame.

I get .25 cent per purchase, one time. Started at .50 cent. I have just been real lucky advertising it. Since nothing else have worked like this for me.

What moral values do you think you'll find here? It is not the teletubbies of communites this world of crypto.
I have been under the impression that this site works until you guys created doubt.
But I have gotten all my money back and then some. Both through mining and referrals.

I am just sharing my experience with them and not trying to recruit anyone.

I dont know why I wasted my time writing this since you all are gonna throw shit at my anyways

Well, you said that you advertised, presumably with your referral link so how´s that not recruiting? You´re just profiting from providing scammers with cannon fodder.
bossebrutal

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:18:41 AM

Well, you said that you advertised, presumably with your referral link so how´s that not recruiting? You´re just profiting from providing scammers with cannon fodder.
<<<<

I have not tried to recruit anyone here. Just profiting? Yep. Just. 
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:09:48 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 11:33:38 PM by wishxy

It seems we have only one person here who make profit out of this site (?)
I find some more info and comments here:
http://www.cmmonitor.com/56-bitcoincloud-online-bitcoin-mining.html
https://trustscam.com/en/bitcoincloud.online
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:22:00 AM

ROI
5 User who have hit Roi in total days starting their mining in year 2015/2016.

T**** – Investment – 4500 Dollars – Payouts – 7320 Dollars – Starting Dezember 2015

F**** – Investment – 4000 Dollars – Payouts – 6,320 Dollars – Starting January

T**** – Investment  – 3000 Dollars – Payouts – 4200 Dollars – Starting January

h**** – Investment – 1200 Dollars – Payouts – 2100 Dollars – Starting Febuary

c**** –  Investment – 1100 Dollars – Payouts – 1745 Dollars – Starting Febuary

These users mainly hit ROI this quik because of buying high BULK specials like double promotions.

Traditional scam tactic, buy moar get loadsa muneeez. 150% roi since February? Oh rilly?
Where's blockchain proof of payment?

The only reason, apart from scamming, for selling cloud mining is to get capital inflow. Why would a  "high end computer business" based in Germany and presumably successful (and highly capitalized) need your sats? If they have this magic system, why not just mine for themselves?
From FAQs

Can I buy 15T mining??
No sorry you can´t. We never oversell and we don´t give that much to a singlöe customer. Thanks

That's about 3 x S7's, ~$2k's worth, just plug and play if you already have the infrastructure.  Surely, the more the merrier. What difference does it make to them who buys their "hash"?

It is good you people are skeptics, but I know this site have paid me and I used it to buy food and pay one small bill. =)

I'm not going to get on your ass or call you names because 'morals', but you do understand what's being said? Absolutely no proof of anything to show that they're mining? Payment of a bit of dust is what Ponzis do?

Ask yourself why a "high end computer business" based in Germany would price in Dollars?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: