Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my time.(Quality manager / Customer Service)  (Read 41 times)
BestMarketing (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

Hello to all,

Not selling my lifetime, that would be funny.
I'm willing to invest my time into a site/company that would like to have a quality manager or a great customer service .

My Experience and who am I:
-Finished Finance and Banking University 3 years ago .
-Studied around 3 years and a half on psychology , personal development and verbal/nonverbal behaviour .
-I've started to work since I was 15 because I was struggling with the money of course,that's about 10 years of experience in domain .
-I've talked with over 50.000 people among this years and I am pretty sure I know how to read a person like a open book .

What can I offer ?
-I can make a full analysis on your company / site / service you're offering
-We can find a solution together to fix the issues and how to make your customers happy .
-We will offer the customers promotions that won't cost you,yeah that means we will do a 0$ investment in a promotion,people like to be important even if they spend more and they do like attention .
-I can do advertise for free, means I have relations in a lot of domains and I can get a few youtubers to advertise for your site (I will let you know my strategy once we talk more)
-I'm a man good at everything when it comes to people .

I am willing to do this part-time.
I am willing to get paid once I did my job and the things I've done are marked as successfull.
I want to do this because I'm struggling and I need to make some extra cash .

Let me know here or in DM with any offers you have.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: