Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 04:49:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 305382 times)
mirakal

Activity: 784

FortuneJack the No. 1

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:02:20 PM

No I'm not buying bitcoins.  I get my bitcoins in different signature campaign through bounties reward, then once they send bounty to all participants who joined in the campaign including me thats the time I trade my bounty in the exchange platfrom. sometimes I played faucets as my amuzement. Grin

Me either I'm not buying bitcoins today, because I'm still into holding of bitcoins and I don't have enough budget for buying new ones. But if there's going to be an excess fiat money for me, I'm going to take a chance to buy so that the amount that I'm holding today is going to be added. So when the price is going to increase, I'm into it.
Well, as long as you have an income that pays well with bitcoins then there is no reason for you to buy more. Just save it consistently and in due time that would become a good amount for investment, let us just hope the price of bitcoin will continue to increase.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:16:36 PM

They are not lucky. They understand bitcoins value ahead of us. That is why they bought it and hold on it even when it was still almost no value. And they are now reaping the profits of it. It is not too late. Bitcoin can still grow more, and someday someone will say, they bought at 600 and now enjoying millions in profit.

I agree with you, they are not that lucky. But those people who can read the situation and take advantage of opportunities, even dare to risk investing in bitcoin at the time Smiley

It is good if you can invest your bitcoins on the legitimate company or site but the thing is if your lucky to see one,  but you will need a courage to gamble it and I think if you really don't want to risk you money or bitcoin then don't do it and just trade your bitcoin and there are other methods in increasing your bitcoin!

To improve the bitcoin became more and very safe is by way of trading bitcoin. Because the price of the bitcoin would certainly give appropriate advantage of patience that we have and it will not give harm to us if not in a hurry.

Yup! having a patient in waiting is a good feature for you and can actually help you think on what certain things you need to to overcome when trading with bitcoin, just as the saying says patient is a virtue indeed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

btc junkie

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:26:04 PM

Well, as long as you have an income that pays well with bitcoins then there is no reason for you to buy more. Just save it consistently and in due time that would become a good amount for investment, let us just hope the price of bitcoin will continue to increase.

The price will definitely increase with time but I would rather encourage some form of trade rather than saving it and doing nothing with it.
Siftanfib

Activity: 31

Croatian Translation Service

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:50:06 PM

I was buying bitcoins some time ago before the price increase and now I am sitting back on the profits and enjoying the gains and watching the price increasing.
Now i will buy bitcoins near next halving.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:54:53 PM

No I'm not buying bitcoins.  I get my bitcoins in different signature campaign through bounties reward, then once they send bounty to all participants who joined in the campaign including me thats the time I trade my bounty in the exchange platfrom. sometimes I played faucets as my amuzement. Grin

Me either I'm not buying bitcoins today, because I'm still into holding of bitcoins and I don't have enough budget for buying new ones. But if there's going to be an excess fiat money for me, I'm going to take a chance to buy so that the amount that I'm holding today is going to be added. So when the price is going to increase, I'm into it.
Me too rarely buying bitcoin only when the right time like 1 month before blockhalf, i buy some coins to hold it till the price rise but now isn't the right time to buy bitcoin.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:19:38 PM

Well I am new and they say buying bitcoins and wait for the future that bitcoin grows is a good idea to do.

So I am kinda interested with doing that.
I am buying Bitcoin because I want to make money with them so I use them as an investment instead of a currency.
I think that most people make use of Bitcoin in this way.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 882

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:15:38 AM

I'm not buying BTC. I prefer earning it from signature campaigns, gambling with faucets and tasks. I'm not buying it because I lost everything I bought most of the time haha Cheesy
Yes its always better to earn it rather then buying it, as bitcoin is allowing us to earn it in different ways so I think we should not miss an single opportunity to earn it.
you are right that there is many ways to earn bitcoin , we earn bitcoin through trading of bitcoin and we can earn free bitcoin in small amount through signature campaign and other online tasks .
its not worth to your time if you only earn it from faucet/gambling or from this forum ,
if you compare and convert your time to a regular worker who earn $1000 monthly ,
you will regret in the future , optimize your time , get a job ,
get paid and buy bitcoin as investment will be better choice .

Or get paid while earning bitcoin is a much better choice.
I have a regular job and I treat bitcoins as my part-time job.
I'm still not satisfied but at least my earnings in bitcoin helps me in small expenses.
thats good, you make bitcoin job as a part-time while you have a regular job ,
i just expect you to buying bitcoin with your salary ,
instead just to earn free bitcoin which i think its not helpful for development of bitcoin ,

Well those people who can't afford to buy bitcoins they are depending on their earnings for their part time bitcoin job. They are doing it the wise way. Because instead of buying, they are just working for it. Even I, I don't have fund for buying bitcoins but I want to. So, I have a lot of resources like exchanging my paypal funds into bitcoin. For the upcoming price increase.
lol by exchanged your paypal funds to bitcoin it means you have bought bitcoin already ,
and where you got that paypal funds? its your fundsource Cheesy
buy bitcoin right now as many as you can ,
before you regret in the next year , regret like why you don't buy bitcoin in 2009 or 2010 .

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:13:40 AM

I was buying bitcoins some time ago before the price increase and now I am sitting back on the profits and enjoying the gains and watching the price increasing.
Now i will buy bitcoins near next halving.

If the bitcoin value increase and that is a good thing actually I thing this is a new hype right now and it will still do so well I might say bitcoin is a good payment method good service provider and good in changing lives of others.

extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:27:51 AM

I dont usually buy bitcoin because i dont have many good options, I should buy from individuals which costs me more than online exchanges because of fees. Why should buy bitcoin is because it is a great asset.

hase0278

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:35:33 AM

I buy bitcoin again after I sold all my bitcoin because I want to profit more. I get all my bitcoin for free so im not directly buying it, im buying it using the fiat I have made by selling bitcoin at a higher price. Sometimes though I rebuy to pay some friends far away and pay for some services and of course to buy some items online on online shops that accept bitcoin.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
CoinFoxs
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:02:20 AM

I am buying bitcoins now because price is almost stable so i hold my coins and wait for the time when the price of bitcoin will reach, and i am sure price will  increase in the end of this year.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ▄▄█████████▄     ███          ███              █              ███      █▄                ███
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ███          ███             ███             ███      ███▄              ███
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████       ▄██▀          ██    ███          ███            █████                     █████▄            ███
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████         ███                 ███          ███           ███ ███           ███      ███▀███▄          ███
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████          ███                  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███          ███   ███          ███      ███  ▀███▄        ███
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████            ███                  ████████████████         ███     ███         ███      ███    ▀███▄      ███
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████            ███                  ███          ███        ███       ███        ███      ███      ▀███▄    ███
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████          ███                  ███          ███       ███████████████       ███      ███        ▀███▄  ███
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████         ███                 ███          ███      ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███      ███      ███          ▀███▄███
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████       ▀██▄          ██    ███          ███     ███             ███     ███      ███            ▀█████
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████      ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███          ███    ███               ███    ███      ███              ▀███
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████      ▀▀█████████▀     ███          ███   ███                 ███   ███      ███                ▀█

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
airsounds

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:41:14 AM

I am buying bitcoins now because price is almost stable so i hold my coins and wait for the time when the price of bitcoin will reach, and i am sure price will  increase in the end of this year.
i also buy my coins because the price seems to be showing the possibilities to grow a lot in the near future, i think that we might even reach a new all time high in like a month

Bestwishes745

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:30:13 PM

i also buy my coins because the price seems to be showing the possibilities to grow a lot in the near future, i think that we might even reach a new all time high in like a month

Today is a good time to buy bitcoins just make sure that you have enough funds for buying. Because in the future you are going to benefit out of it if you are going to buy today, because the price today is still not that high. So, if you can still buy as early as today, buy now. And just hold it until the price is going to increase.

i am also of the view that the price of bitcoin will sooner start to increase, so I am starting to increase my amount of bitcoin and it will give me more better profit in the coming months, I will try to hold my coins for about more than an year.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
mirakal

FortuneJack the No. 1

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:50:09 PM

Today is a good time to buy bitcoins just make sure that you have enough funds for buying. Because in the future you are going to benefit out of it if you are going to buy today, because the price today is still not that high. So, if you can still buy as early as today, buy now. And just hold it until the price is going to increase.

i am also of the view that the price of bitcoin will sooner start to increase, so I am starting to increase my amount of bitcoin and it will give me more better profit in the coming months, I will try to hold my coins for about more than an year.
That is a good timing you are doing, we are all believers here of bitcoins and we believe that it has a good future and since halving has no sign of effect yet which we have been waiting so far then it is good to be patient at all and wait for the right time.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:07:12 PM

That is a good timing you are doing, we are all believers here of bitcoins and we believe that it has a good future and since halving has no sign of effect yet which we have been waiting so far then it is good to be patient at all and wait for the right time.

We already saw some insights about halving speculation effect prior to the exact date of halving. What we need now is another panic for price to increase. Halving is a normal event in bitcoin but still, there will be no price increase if no such panic will be created.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:26:57 PM

yes that is a good idea, i also have a good amount of bitcoin but still i am trying my best to buy some more because the bitcoin mood is looking to raise high, i also think that this time it will even cross the all time high level easily and hope that it will not drop from there again just like previous time.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:35:02 PM

I dont usually buy bitcoin because i dont have many good options, I should buy from individuals which costs me more than online exchanges because of fees. Why should buy bitcoin is because it is a great asset.

Yeah, it will be a great asset bitcoin as they get recognition from all countries, companies and also the community. Because the bitcoin is something the revolution of digital currency that first already appears before bitcoin, bitcoin also gives a fairly low cost and also the bitcoin does not charge for storage

▄▄██████▄▄
  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
 ███▀          ▀███
███   ▄██████▄   ███
    ▄██▀    ▀██▄   
       ▄████▄
     ▄██▀  ▀██▄
        ▄██▄
        ▀██▀
WiC

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:44:15 PM

Yeah, it will be a great asset bitcoin as they get recognition from all countries, companies and also the community. Because the bitcoin is something the revolution of digital currency that first already appears before bitcoin, bitcoin also gives a fairly low cost and also the bitcoin does not charge for storage

I think that is gonna be the future of bitcoin, it can surely change the lives of an ordinary person quite possibly and I think 10 years from now most countries from the world will make good use of bitcoin and a smooth, fast and reliable transaction can be obtain by the people using it will make it's way to the future well I think It can come up with faster transaction well I think faster transaction are already been using by bitcoin users.

DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

mirakal

FortuneJack the No. 1

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:48:16 PM

I think that is gonna be the future of bitcoin, it can surely change the lives of an ordinary person quite possibly and I think 10 years from now most countries from the world will make good use of bitcoin and a smooth, fast and reliable transaction can be obtain by the people using it will make it's way to the future well I think It can come up with faster transaction well I think faster transaction are already been using by bitcoin users.
We are in the opportunity side now because we discover bitcoin at an early stage, for now bitcoins is more on investment and we should take that opportunity to invest that why we are buying bitcoins because we believe that by saving it, it could give a fortune in the future.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
sempak

Activity: 630

Indonesia translation

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:49:08 PM

yes bitcoin prices nowadays tend to be under. yet again rise as a few months ago. if you can obtain bitcoin now then we can sell in the future at a high price.

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.