Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 01:39:29 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 305383 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:43:53 PM

Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?

The main reason why i bought bitcoin are for investment and trading . After i gain profits from my investment and trading, i save it ,then hold until the value of bitcoin is increase . When the bitcoin value is good enough then thats the right time that i gonna sell my bitcoin.

Well that is an perfect strategy, buy them when price is lower and then invest them in trading where there  is always scope of making profits, and withdraw your profits regularly keeping your capital intact.
Its a common way to make a good profit in trading buy low and sell high.. but the problem that they need to know is to choose legit altcoin for safety stay in bitcoin trading instead..

I think we can get good an reliable information related to altcoins on this forum by going through altcoin discussion sections or else the best way to invest in it is by looking at the volume that its holding.

Of course you are going to gain knowledge in alt coins if you are just going to keep on reading in the alt coin sections if you are going to buy bitcoins and you are going to allocate that in trading. You must really need to have enough knowledge on it so that you are going to be the one that is controlling your own money and trades.

Yeah its good to collect all relevant information related to altcoins before investing our money in it as investing without research is a big risk to take which will eventually result in loss.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ricardobs

Activity: 633

Get free tokens @BountyPortals goo.gl/yAe168

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:11:21 PM

The main reason why i bought bitcoin are for investment and trading . After i gain profits from my investment and trading, i save it ,then hold until the value of bitcoin is increase . When the bitcoin value is good enough then thats the right time that i gonna sell my bitcoin.

Well that is an perfect strategy, buy them when price is lower and then invest them in trading where there  is always scope of making profits, and withdraw your profits regularly keeping your capital intact.
But I'm not that much successful with my trading as I find trading now a days too competitive. Buying bitcoin for the purpose of trading will not be lasting for long as the trader might need to sell those bitcoin after getting his required profits. Still people do buy bitcoins for their own purpose, I am buying for my long term saving.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Dice

[R9jMseudEduY34Wb9]
btc junkie

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:14:13 PM

Its a common way to make a good profit in trading buy low and sell high.. but the problem that they need to know is to choose legit altcoin for safety stay in bitcoin trading instead..

I think we can get good an reliable information related to altcoins on this forum by going through altcoin discussion sections or else the best way to invest in it is by looking at the volume that its holding.

Of course you are going to gain knowledge in alt coins if you are just going to keep on reading in the alt coin sections if you are going to buy bitcoins and you are going to allocate that in trading. You must really need to have enough knowledge on it so that you are going to be the one that is controlling your own money and trades.

Yeah its good to collect all relevant information related to altcoins before investing our money in it as investing without research is a big risk to take which will eventually result in loss.

even after collecting "all" information you still need to stay updated with latest news and trends as minor events can have a major impact on altcoins since the technology is still new and the markets are volatile.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:32:15 PM

Yes, of course. why I buy bitcoin? because as you know that bitcoin is a payment system that is very easy to use, fast transaction processing, and secure. and also I can get extra income from buying bitcoin

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:01:16 PM

It's a relatively new currency, with several advantages in relation to fiat currency,
as fast and safe transactions, so  I consider a good investment.
I think if you think that bitcoin has advantages such as fast transaction and a small fee. I can guess that you're using bitcoin as the eyes of your money?

tabas

Activity: 658

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:29:39 PM

It's a relatively new currency, with several advantages in relation to fiat currency,
I think if you think that bitcoin has advantages such as fast transaction and a small fee. I can guess that you're using bitcoin as the eyes of your money?

Bitcoin is a good digital currency and many are seeing that bitcoins safety,anonymity and its cheap transaction fees. That's why many people are buying bitcoins today even I. Because I am just buying bitcoins for holding it and if it comes to my mind to trade then I will going to get some of the portion of my holding bitcoins.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pearnapple

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:52:52 AM

i would definitely use it if there were more shops around though right now there are none of them

jossiel

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:51:06 AM

i would definitely use it if there were more shops around though right now there are none of them

This is going to be a good purpose if you are going to buy bitcoins and you are going to use it for buying things and do online shopping.

But it is just going to be better if you are going to have a lot of ways as you are going to have it. You can allocate it to trading and holding too.

So whenever you shopped, you can still have a chance to get some return of your spent bitcoins.
densuj

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:03:56 AM

Yes you are right there are not many stores who accept bitcoin as payment method, include on my area but i have started promotion if there were people who will shopping on my store, they could made payment using bitcoin although it was still hard until they become understood about it.
warwar

Activity: 546

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:10:11 AM

Yes you are right there are not many stores who accept bitcoin as payment method, include on my area but i have started promotion if there were people who will shopping on my store, they could made payment using bitcoin although it was still hard until they become understood about it.

Wow! Thats good. As a bitcoin user and if I will buy something in your store I would prefer to pay using bitcoin . Thats really cool I hope that most or more of the store owners that know the bitcoin or using the bitcoin would try that payment method is bitcoin. Keep up

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
danherbias07

Activity: 826

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:10:58 AM

Thats cool. What are you selling and where? Perhaps you should at least promote it here while you are posting also. It would be a lot of help for people to know that bitcoin exist. When they see someone buying at you and paying in a different way then they might ask about it.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
arseaboy

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:55:37 AM

Thats cool. What are you selling and where? Perhaps you should at least promote it here while you are posting also. It would be a lot of help for people to know that bitcoin exist. When they see someone buying at you and paying in a different way then they might ask about it.
thats a good idea to make some more additional info where to use btc i would love joining to paying my btc from  online shopping hope to see the links here.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
freedomgo

Activity: 756

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:01:37 AM

thats a good idea to make some more additional info where to use btc i would love joining to paying my btc from  online shopping hope to see the links here.
I am not a fan on shopping online because I am not a materialistic person, I am buying bitcoins only when I ran out of bankroll in gambling, I can say that majority of my expenses in life is because of gambling, not that I am losing but I have made a little profit with big enjoyment.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
mirakal

Activity: 784

FortuneJack the No. 1

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:16:09 AM

With your actions, you are making a great contribution to the society, you are promoting bitcoin and every person you will influence to adopt would be a great help to achieve massive adoption in the future, time will come they will fully comprehend that is when we are going to be big.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
red4slash

Activity: 348

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:44:05 AM

because bitcoin is a potential for a ride, and is very well used to invest ..  Grin

terman45x
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:50:46 AM

With your actions, you are making a great contribution to the society, you are promoting bitcoin and every person you will influence to adopt would be a great help to achieve massive adoption in the future, time will come they will fully comprehend that is when we are going to be big.

Yeah and I think every user should give his best efforts in recommending and promoting bitcoins to the people around them, and who knows we may find major growth in adoption level in coming years.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:57:15 AM

because bitcoin is a potential for a ride, and is very well used to invest ..  Grin
this is the most common reason of why people buy bitcoins..
first. they want to use it as investment. 2nd they just get enter into it because bitcoin is very safe and easy to use.
I myself use bitcoin as a source of income.. it is good source of earn some money for free.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:09:38 AM

this is the most common reason of why people buy bitcoins..
first. they want to use it as investment. 2nd they just get enter into it because bitcoin is very safe and easy to use.
I myself use bitcoin as a source of income.. it is good source of earn some money for free.

Exactly, we can earn them for free without making an investment, so a person who cannot afford to put his real money in buying them always have an option to carry bitcoins in his wallet.
chaser15

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:04:29 AM

Exactly, we can earn them for free without making an investment, so a person who cannot afford to put his real money in buying them always have an option to carry bitcoins in his wallet.

We doesn't really need our real money to be able to buy bitcoin.

In my experience, I just started doing some bitcoin earnings thru various ways. When I reached a decent capital to start off, I began studying the art of trading and used all my bitcoin earnings to start. And that's it, I can able to buy and sell now.

If we are serious in this kind of investment, we can make it to the end without harming our own pocket money.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:07:26 AM

We doesn't really need our real money to be able to buy bitcoin.

In my experience, I just started doing some bitcoin earnings thru various ways. When I reached a decent capital to start off, I began studying the art of trading and used all my bitcoin earnings to start. And that's it, I can able to buy and sell now.

If we are serious in this kind of investment, we can make it to the end without harming our own pocket money.

Yeah even I never bought any amount of coins in the past, I started earning them with signature campaign and selling services and once I had enough savings, I invested a part of it in trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.