Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 307695 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:24:58 PM

Halving can be short-term reason for people buying bitcoins. But many people are buying bitcoin as an investment like for their retirement life by speculating long-term bitcoins price. Most of the traders keep on buying and at same time they keep on selling on daily basis. I guess we can not consider traders as the buyers of bitcoin.

Now more and more reseller are  accepting for bitcoin as payment to their products and services. For me i am buying bitcoin for paying my bills and loading credits to my mobile phone.

Open for Campaigns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jack/edisson

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:43:19 PM

investing in the future
Jack/edisson

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:27:14 PM

I'm behind it
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:50:06 PM

Bitcoins are going to be the currency of the future and anyone with a brain can tell that SO I buy bitcoins to be in the future mannn.

Do not wait until it becomes the currency of future, buy and sell at regular intervals to enjoy the quick profits, holding too long can be unprofitable if price falls back to $250  Grin

Indeed buying them now is much better because now you can still make a lot of profit with it because of the price that is staggering these days.
Also the fact is that the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday, I'm buying bitcoins because of the profit, just for the profit only.
senyorito123

Activity: 1708
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:54:00 PM

Bitcoins are going to be the currency of the future and anyone with a brain can tell that SO I buy bitcoins to be in the future mannn.

Do not wait until it becomes the currency of future, buy and sell at regular intervals to enjoy the quick profits, holding too long can be unprofitable if price falls back to $250  Grin

Indeed buying them now is much better because now you can still make a lot of profit with it because of the price that is staggering these days.
Also the fact is that the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday, I'm buying bitcoins because of the profit, just for the profit only.
Indeed buying bitcoin is very good cause many programs leaking now offers as bitcoin for service pays and fast transaction. If many people aware to it i will say bitcoin wi be boomed and be used to our daily livings like credit card.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:56:18 PM

Indeed buying bitcoin is very good cause many programs leaking now offers as bitcoin for service pays and fast transaction. If many people aware to it i will say bitcoin wi be boomed and be used to our daily livings like credit card.

Yeah many people will start using bitcoin once they are aware about it and we can also find many place where we would be able to spend it directly, so buying now is the right thing to do.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:48:24 PM

Buying Bitcoin nowadays is good and profitable idea, because we expect the Bitcoin price will increase highly after the next halving
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:34:47 PM

i am when i can then i buy altcoins and trade to try to make more. i have a goal to make 1btc i know its not much but i am not loaded either

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:48:57 PM

Buying Bitcoin nowadays is good and profitable idea, because we expect the Bitcoin price will increase highly after the next halving
Buying bitcoin must be a always winning scenario for the buyer. Because he gets chances for value of bitcoin get appreciated. Otherwise he can use bitcoin for the same price he has bought So they are benefitable person than others...
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:18:27 PM

Yeah, nowadays everyone is buying it only for the price increase because of halving, but some of the users are here who are buying bitcoin for normal use and for running their businesses.
BitcoinMalaysia

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 10:34:53 PM

Buying it to use it - not keep it.

Buying it since it makes it easier for someone to invest globally in real-world stocks/indexes e.g. Keza

http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/
https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza
http://getkeza.com/ (It's free to apply for a Keza account)
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:58:55 PM

most people buy bitcoin to be used as a short term investment. I think whenever the price of bitcoin is still good to buy if prices remain below $700. because many people believe that bitcoin could be worth more than $1.000 in the next halving. so let's wait and see
storyrelativity

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:26:22 AM

most people buy bitcoin to be used as a short term investment. I think whenever the price of bitcoin is still good to buy if prices remain below $700. because many people believe that bitcoin could be worth more than $1.000 in the next halving. so let's wait and see
Clap! Clap! I think also bitcoin reach the $1000 price in the market because everyday,every month and every year more more people trust in bitcoin . if you buy more now and see the result in the future u will be rich! Yeah boy.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:32:20 AM

Clap! Clap! I think also bitcoin reach the $1000 price in the market because everyday,every month and every year more more people trust in bitcoin . if you buy more now and see the result in the future u will be rich! Yeah boy.

Buy bitcoin while the price is low and then sell bitcoin when the price growing up after halving, but i have a little doubt if bitcoin price can touch 1000 Dollars of each. It is so many amount, although if it is really happen i am happy too. Grin

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:05:26 AM

Bitcoin at some point already reached that spark in 2010 I believe.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:09:13 AM

Bitcoin at some point already reached that spark in 2010 I believe.
yeah again it is going to reach the peak in coming halving which is expected to be on June. We expect the price to be high. Hold the coins and sell after halving.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:09:18 AM

Do not wait until it becomes the currency of future, buy and sell at regular intervals to enjoy the quick profits, holding too long can be unprofitable if price falls back to $250&amp;nbsp; Grin

Yeah many people will start using bitcoin once they are aware about it and we can also find many place where we would be able to spend it directly, so buying now is the right thing to do.

Most people will start using once they understand the technology. We get the opportunity to spend it directly only when large number of users try using their earned bitcoin directly rather than converting or saving.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
arwin100

Activity: 2702
Merit: 804

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 05:50:57 AM

Do not wait until it becomes the currency of future, buy and sell at regular intervals to enjoy the quick profits, holding too long can be unprofitable if price falls back to $250&amp;nbsp; Grin

Most people will start using once they understand the technology. We get the opportunity to spend it directly only when large number of users try using their earned bitcoin directly rather than converting or saving.

Many people starting to use bitcoin because they know they will get profit and benifits if they stake and save bitcoins for years because price itself is continously rising and some other people now is observing the flow of bitcoin and if they invest they will surely earn and im confident if they try the bitcoin industry they earn more and more with it

draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:48:56 AM

absolutely right I agree with you friend me also I want buy a bitcoin  because only I want to earn profit when will  come future my reduce then I can solve  that one when I have more money and that time and after my in future.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:52:57 AM

I buy bitcoin because I see most people say halving will make bitcoin prices rise so I tried to buy Smiley

Halving is just a few reason why people buy,people buy bitcoins most of the time because they are into trading and trading is their main source of income.
Halving can be short-term reason for people buying bitcoins. But many people are buying bitcoin as an investment like for their retirement life by speculating long-term bitcoins price. Most of the traders keep on buying and at same time they keep on selling on daily basis. I guess we can not consider traders as the buyers of bitcoin.
Yes when people are repeatedly doing buying and selling of bitcoin then we can not consider them as the buyers only. Moreover trading is not the way of bitcoin buying. But we can assume the long term passive traders as buyers as they are holding bitcoins for some time.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: