Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 307698 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:32:51 PM

I've stopped buying and waiting to see what happens with the block size...

I am buying bitcoins too, reason being I pay my friends and everyone in BTC ( for whatever work or service they offer ) . I think we all should encourage everyone we know about bitcoins and its uses, hence spreading awareness about Bitcoins...
Yeah that's true we have to make awareness among people. But now the main objective of buying bitcoin is halving. We can have a great price increase.

It will be very disappointing to see if price doesnt' goes up at the time of halving, as all of us have feeling that price will rise in next couple of months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:54:32 PM

I keep my bitcoins because i hope they'll increase in price in the future...
Yes this is also a reason for me. I also hope that the price in the future will increase much so I can make a nice profit. And this way I cannot spend my money on something else. 
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:48:09 PM

Yes this is also a reason for me. I also hope that the price in the future will increase much so I can make a nice profit. And this way I cannot spend my money on something else. 

Exactly the price will go high, so buying with the amount we have and holding it by placing it into the wallet will give you a profit greater than expected when the right time comes.
Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:36:56 PM

Exactly the price will go high, so buying with the amount we have and holding it by placing it into the wallet will give you a profit greater than expected when the right time comes.

I mine the altcoin and convert into bitcoin. I think the bitcon is much more secure than the altcoins.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:44:38 PM

Indeed, everyone is doing this right now because the fact is that the bitcoin is gonna rise for sure because of the halving that is coming.
Buying your bitcoins would be good and I also still doing it because of the nice price it has nowadays.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 08:08:37 PM

I'm pretty sure that most of us, Bitcoiners, have the same reason for buying Bitcoin. Well, I do hold my Bitcoin, and I was hoping that one day the price would reach the moon. It is not the main reason I bought Bitcoin, though. I can do a lot of things with Bitcoin instead of holding for decades.

Life sucks.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:35:22 PM

I'm pretty sure that most of us, Bitcoiners, have the same reason for buying Bitcoin. Well, I do hold my Bitcoin, and I was hoping that one day the price would reach the moon. It is not the main reason I bought Bitcoin, though. I can do a lot of things with Bitcoin instead of holding for decades.

Its a good price to buy bitcoins as the price of bitcoin has reduced a bit. as suggested bitcoin will increase soon as the halving of bitcoin takes place...
kalaria

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:46:57 PM

No,l not buying bitcoins,l only earn satoshi. That is very expensive for me if l buying them with real money.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:13:41 AM

No,l not buying bitcoins,l only earn satoshi. That is very expensive for me if l buying them with real money.

I also dont buy bitcoin and only earn it for free like in faucets and some work here that pays bitcoin,i think if i want to become a trader then i will buy some more coins.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:36:57 AM

Its a good price to buy bitcoins as the price of bitcoin has reduced a bit. as suggested bitcoin will increase soon as the halving of bitcoin takes place...

Bitcoin price is quite affordable. Even if you were not rich you can buy a little portion of bitcoin as most users here have predicted there will be a assured halving price hike.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:59:11 AM

I also dont buy bitcoin and only earn it for free like in faucets and some work here that pays bitcoin,i think if i want to become a trader then i will buy some more coins.
yeah me too now i am not buying any bitcoins. generally speaking it is good to buy coins while the price goes very low and use the same during the time of halving, means sell it for higher prices.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:21:17 AM

Bitcoin price is quite affordable. Even if you were not rich you can buy a little portion of bitcoin as most users here have predicted there will be a assured halving price hike.

And that is what fears me the most. Almost all people has this 'halving price hike' expectation, what if it didn't? The majority will lose confidence and sell out, viola, back to $200, mining becomes too unprofitable and everyone bows out - the worst case scenario.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:00:42 AM

I only buy bitcoin just to send money to my family from around the world so that they can have the money fast and with less fees.
shinkicker

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:51:06 AM

I bought more bitcoin today and I did so because i want to put more money into GBT.
beastmodeBiscuitGravy

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:21:46 AM

I am buying bitcoins too, reason being I pay my friends and everyone in BTC ( for whatever work or service they offer ) . I think we all should encourage everyone we know about bitcoins and its uses, hence spreading awareness about Bitcoins...
Yeah that's true we have to make awareness among people. But now the main objective of buying bitcoin is halving. We can have a great price increase.

It will be very disappointing to see if price doesnt' goes up at the time of halving, as all of us have feeling that price will rise in next couple of months.

The teeming masses that comprise the general public are usually right about financial events like this so... no worries really. Segwit node bifurcation, then Lightening Hubs? Sewn to be Mewn Thyme.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:26:10 AM

I am buying now as the price of it has risen by a couple of dollars. I am thinking it will keep going up from now on and it would be bad not buy some now as you are going to pay more in a months time if you wait on the fence thinking about it. I will do it because I don't want to make a mistake if I need some in the future and having to pay the upped price by then. I'd be kicking myself for not doing so.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:14:58 AM

Most of the people are speculating the price increase. and they can get disappointment this time. Because everyone has kept their bitcoins save and when they all start to sell, price can Dip very quickly
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:54:36 AM

Most of the people are speculating the price increase. and they can get disappointment this time. Because everyone has kept their bitcoins save and when they all start to sell, price can Dip very quickly

I think the price should stay high (at least for a long while) after the halving. If it dips suddenly then most of the investors will likely cancel their sell orders, causing it to rise again.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:29:38 AM

I mine the altcoin and convert into bitcoin. I think the bitcon is much more secure than the altcoins.

Truly bitcoin were the best of cryptcurrency, so mining and investing altcoins into bitcoin is a smart decision. Every time altcoins are not high compared to bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:22:57 AM

I only buy bitcoin just to send money to my family from around the world so that they can have the money fast and with less fees.

wow it's good idea, hope my family interesting to use bitcoin too.
im have family in other country, i will try it soon
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: