Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if Bitcoin is made illegal? We must reject the illuminati takeover !  (Read 10099 times)
unixs_26

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:07:05 PM

the illuminati can not made btc illegal..because btc decentrelized..they can control the past and the present but they can't control the btc

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 11:26:51 PM

Cool dont f**k with bitcoin  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
apriyoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 12:52:09 PM

the illuminati can not made btc illegal..because btc decentrelized..they can control the past and the present but they can't control the btc

I do not thinks so. The bitcoin protocol is controlled by the Core team, that is why the price is so low.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:01:19 PM

no we are not going to do so because some countries have already declared it illegal but still we can find so many people from these countries and they are using it.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:26:24 PM

once it's illegal, it will sky rocket like everything that is banned or it's illegal.

I hope it does.
no i am not agree with you. i think it is so high and sky rocket because some countries are still supporting it. i think if all the countries consider it as illegal at the same time i think the price of bitcoin will fell down to a very low level then. so pray that other countries also consider it as a legal currency.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:09:43 AM

There is no use of one government to ban bitcoin. It is a internet money. If 99% of governments ban it, it is effective.
i think it will not be good and may not be remain effective if 99% of countries really banned it. i think bitcoin is still effective and people are interesting here because some countries are supporting it. and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day.
Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:20:34 PM

What if they one day Bitcoin was made illegal and governments label anyone speaking of any kind of decentralized currency a "Subversive Terrorist" or extremist allowing cops come to arrest you for speaking your mind or trying to develop technology outside their closed gardens.

Do you think this could ever happen?

Think about it.. some places you can be thrown in a cage and have your life destroyed for having the wrong plant in your pocket.

I always advocate to educated yourself in regards to our current system of laws and punishment and do you understand how the FAKE, Fiat Currency System works.
Tell people to do their own research, YouTube has lots of videos about this. Try searching " How Banks Create Money out of Thin Air" - (I know over 90% of everybody on this forum have already)

Also do you know anything about the people who came up with the idea of this FAKE, Fiat Currency System? or why they created it ?  - (Again I know over 90% of you guys know about this but I will not rest until everybody understands)

Bitcoin people, stand strong in your beliefs and remember your only enemy is the accuser that offers no workable, constructive solution or dialog.

I talk about this in my videos on YouTube:

So without any shame I am going to selfishly plug my two videos about Bitcoin and request you to share them and comment on them also…  Kiss
testing my luck ? please tell me if anyone think that I am breaking any guidelines by doing so ?

Video 1) A Bitcoiner's paradise - there is no way back now ! Bitcoin freedom is here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DpAieJgm00

Video 2) What if Bitcoin is made illegal ? Bitcoin people - To succeed we must reject the illuminati and freemasons !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfq2WNgxInQ

See you soon in Bitcoin heaven or fiat hell.. make your best move governments  Cool

Until then.. Stay cool

Hey OP! Here's a thought for you, what if cryptocurrency was the idea of the illuminati all along?

I mean what better way is there to create a one world currency than to have everyone dropping fiat and buying cryptocurrency?

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:06:02 PM

At least in my country not like that will happen, our government is happy with bitcoin as it is giving benefit to the people and so the government will not have to take that burden, everyone is earning better with bitcoin.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:25:56 AM

At least in my country not like that will happen, our government is happy with bitcoin as it is giving benefit to the people and so the government will not have to take that burden, everyone is earning better with bitcoin.
yes it must be good in favour of the people but the govt thinking about this. if bitcoin is good in the favour our your country then certainly they will allow the  people to use it but if they found it not in the favour of the state then they may not allow you and may banned it in future.
Dahhi

Activity: 238

MERCATOX

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:05:08 PM

There are more countries in favor of bitcoins than those opposed to it.

No one is going to send btc packing.

Universat

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:52:03 AM

that is the main issue related to bitcoin. many people are accepting that bitcoin is banned in their country but still people from that country are still using it.
PsursV

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:58:17 PM

that is the main issue related to bitcoin. many people are accepting that bitcoin is banned in their country but still people from that country are still using it.

but still government is not taking any action against the those people who are using bitcoin, its mean that government is not taking the issue so serious, and there is not such a bad effect on the economy of the state,
Universat

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:24:34 PM

i think in most of the states there is no statement about bitcoin, there will be few countries who have declared bitcoin as illegal but still people are using bitcoin there and government is not taking any serious action against this therefore i think we should not reject the Illuminati takeover.
PsursV

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:26:47 PM

yes i am also expecting so, our government has also yet not given any statement about bitcoin, and that is the reason that people are trading bitcoin freely with out any fear, i hope that our government will soon declare bitcoin as a legal currency and will let people trade in bitcoin and get benefit from it.
Universat

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:23:43 PM

There are more countries in favor of bitcoins than those opposed to it.

No one is going to send btc packing.
yes it is also a fact, and if some countries are against it, a time will come when they will also compare bitcoin as a legal currency, because all the other world will already have accepted bitcoin and hope that bitcoin will show a very very result after some time.
PsursV

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:06:06 PM

I do not thinks so. The bitcoin protocol is controlled by the Core team, that is why the price is so low.
i dont think so that bitcoin is under some one's control, to me bitcoin is free and not under the influence of any one, and that is the beauty of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is so slow because people are not a little defensive after the bitfinex issue and now they are gaining their confidence again and hope the price will skyrocket very soon.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:26:24 PM

bitcoin is giving benifit to all people there is no doubt about this, but if your state consider it as illegal and not allow any one to use it then it will be difficult for you to continue it specially if you do not like to continue illegal activity in our country.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:40:45 PM

bitcoin is giving benifit to all people there is no doubt about this, but if your state consider it as illegal and not allow any one to use it then it will be difficult for you to continue it specially if you do not like to continue illegal activity in our country.

You are right, with that we will face a lot of problems related to bitcoin, there will be some people who will use bitcoin online in those wallets and exchanges which will not ask for documents as with these we will not be exposed to our government and no one will know that we are using bitcoin,
septian44

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:10:33 PM

because bitcoin has not been approved by all countries bitcoin all purely upon request (Sell and Buy) purely economic law of trade, in spite of these advantages many countries call it illegal. have a negative effect in the country and the currency used in other developing countries
Das

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:10:21 AM

I believe the Illuminati had a hand in bitcoin from the start. They are the ones revolutionizing the financial world, remember they want a one world government with its own currency.
Cryptocurrency fulfills this mission quite well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: