Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy - things do look bad. Are they dead, dying or just a bunch of fuck ups?  (Read 471 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:53:39 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 10:21:17 AM by cryptohunter

So it's reported all over this board - although it keeps getting moved to the subsections where nobody checks - that cryptsy are stopping peoples withdrawals.

Is this a sign they are now going to gox us or is there just another technical issue at that dump like 100's of times before?

No other exchange has ever managed to fuck up as much as crapsy and still be in business.

Mullick deliberately avoided answering any questions he was asked but only kept posting on about the real estate thing that seemed a false alarm.

So are they dead, dying or just a bunch of fuck ups who can't get their exchange working smoothly after all these years?

Also why although this is a very important issue worthy of the main alt section does it keep getting hidden to sub sections of this board that most don't even look at.

This is about to be the alts version of mt gox and this board keeps pushing the threads away from the people who should be reading it.

This should not be sent to the service providers sub section since most only check here or the ANN section.

If there had been a thread left here weeks ago I would have seen it and removed my coins way before. This is costing alt users a lot of funds and is a cover-up not moderation to keep pushing this out of the main section.

Alt users deserve to be warned on the main section when there is a major threat that is confirmed by many people to their alt funds.

locking this down as there is a poll now above

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: