Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long this transaction will take ?  (Read 682 times)
armadilo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:15:33 PM

how long this transaction will take to get confirmed :

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/c488e0fb1ed11068a0c9ebf374dcd11cb98604953a9b612d41a204c6d59413f9

Thank u.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 07:24:07 PM

do not worry...it will take maximum 4 or 5 days I believe (my transactions never took over 3 days)

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:24:17 PM

Most likely very soon, in the next few blocks.
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:28:20 PM

do not worry...it will take maximum 4 or 5 days I believe (my transactions never took over 3 days)

4 / 5    days  sh***t   are you seriouse ??   Embarrassed
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:33:00 PM

Oh thank you, i hope so.
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 07:35:52 PM

Yeah I'm pretty new to bitcoin but I haven't ever heard of anything taking 4-5 days to confirm usually just a few hours.
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:38:21 PM

Oh thank you, i hope so.

It wouldn't hurt to include a bigger fee, though. Also, you can see priority estimates here

Yeah I'm pretty new to bitcoin but I haven't ever heard of anything taking 4-5 days to confirm usually just a few hours.

Transactions can take a lot of time, especially if they don't fit the "rules" I've previously mentioned and if they have small fees like the one OP posted.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 07:40:00 PM

yes I am

it happened already 3 times...and with almost same fees than you but even less amount transfered...
Of course 4/5 is I thing a high possibility...(it is just a comparison with my experience)

armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:42:12 PM

yes I am

it happened already 3 times...and with almost same fees than you but even less amount transfered...
Of course 4/5 is I thing a high possibility...(it is just a comparison with my experience)

Dude So what should i do ?  The sender must Sweep the private key and send with a higher fee ? even if it says at blockchain.info 63% - 308 Nœuds - (Bon) (High Priority) ?
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:42:49 PM

and with almost same fees than you but even less amount transfered...

The smaller the outputs, the longer it can take Smiley That's why the OP can still have some luck.

And while I was writing this, OP's transaction got its first confirmation.
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:44:05 PM

The smaller the outputs, the longer it can take Smiley That's why the OP can still have some luck.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  THANK YOU LUCKY BEER  Kiss
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 07:47:22 PM

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  THANK YOU LUCKY BEER  Kiss

1 confirmation...should go fast now...
but if you are in a hurry to transfer...pay a little more fees...

armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:48:16 PM

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  THANK YOU LUCKY BEER  Kiss

1 confirmation...should go fast now...
but if you are in a hurry to transfer...pay a little more fees...

Yes i will , Thank you sir Wink
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 07:51:11 PM

I have set the fees of the minimum...and if I need fast transfer I increase x2 or X3
even if often it goes fast with minimum.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:51:59 PM

All this story of only one or two hours of waiting. I have waited more than 48 hours that some bitcoins sent by me arrive at the destination. Not only because of the retard of the first confirmation (had after about 12 hours) but even because the receiver who has given the address in which my bitcoins must be sent has used the mixing option of blockchain and my bitcoins were remained stuck at the intermediary address for more than 36 hours. Compared to my case your case is not even a joke.
armadilo (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:54:19 PM

All this story of only one or two hours of waiting. I have waited more than 48 hours that some bitcoins sent by me arrive at the destination. Not only because of the retard of the first confirmation (had after about 12 hours) but even because the receiver who has given the address in which my bitcoins must be sent has used the mixing option of blockchain and my bitcoins were remained stuck at the intermediary address for more than 36 hours. Compared to my case your case is not even a joke.

LOL ok dude relax , i just needed the money urgently thank u :p 
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:57:22 PM

you can pay higher fee then, if you want to speed up a bit the process
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:07:13 PM

Was only a telling, mine. Had any kind of reproof there. But waiting 1 or 2 hours to have the first confirmation is already a normal thing. Especially when the sent of bitcoin is made during these hours. I don't know when live you but in my country the first part of the day (the morning) is when the people in USA are sleeping. Within these hours every sent of bitcoin take the first confirmation within minutes. All the transactions. Without any exclusion. After the noon begin the story. Initially needed about half or one hour and then can arrive at two and even three hours. That mean that USA have the part of lion in transactions with this coin. Even is told that China has the most users of it, this cannot be true. My morning is full day in China. If the above about China would be true, the story of confirmations would be the opposite of the above told about the waiting time of those.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: