Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:01:05 PM

You can believe in bitcoin for it really has a chance to be a number one currency being used in the near future...
The fact that it is decentralized and no governing body has controlled of it,thats the great factor of bitcoin...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:26:55 PM

Just always believe in bitcoin no other altcoin can break bitcoin.. The price of bitcpoin today is just a part of pump and dump.. and i think the price again will increase.. Halving is too far so that you have more time to buy bitcoin when the price is below 400...

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:56:15 PM

Just always believe in bitcoin no other altcoin can break bitcoin.. The price of bitcpoin today is just a part of pump and dump.. and i think the price again will increase.. Halving is too far so that you have more time to buy bitcoin when the price is below 400...

To believe you should make sure how it works. And if you know that then you can make an educated decision to use it or not to use it.
There are plenty of resources to learn about bitcoin.
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:25:47 PM

There is really no reason why you shouldn't believe in Bitcoin. It is a really good cryptocurrency and I just love it.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:13:17 AM

There is really no reason why you shouldn't believe in Bitcoin. It is a really good cryptocurrency and I just love it.

Our faith that bitcoin could give us benefit in the future and profit today or tomorrow, is what makes bitcoin alive til today, without people believing that bitcoin is great, then it would just be like those altcoins...
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:21:53 AM

I don't know whether you should go all in or just buy a couple of Bitcoins. If I were you though, I would maybe buy 15 Bitcoins and keep the rest in fiat. But in the end it is really up to you and what your intentions are.
I think it depends on the ability of emotions and your bankroll. do not impose to buy many bitcoin. you will cry if the price drops. because you have a lot of bitcoin. of course losses will be greater right ? so believe in bitcoin. doesn't mean buy as many bitcoin
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:16:26 AM

Yeah his right. You should not be afraid of what you see today. You might regret in the end that you dont buy now.

Buy now before the value start to rise again. No one knows what will happen after the halving. But all believe in bitcoins expect it to rise.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:02:32 AM

not always ! , but for financial transactions and the ease I choose bitcoin as a first choice. bitcoin very promising but now many of the issues that bitcoin easily hacked. I was a little concerned about this issue.
SuperCoinGuy

Activity: 224

Defender of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:17:59 AM

Bitcoin is struggling at the moment but after the sky clears the value may rise a lot and my honest opinion is to buy a coin or 2 now just for investing in the future.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:26:05 AM

Our faith that bitcoin could give us benefit in the future and profit today or tomorrow, is what makes bitcoin alive til today, without people believing that bitcoin is great, then it would just be like those altcoins...

Bitcoins are getting more and more popular day by day. I am sure, in future people from most of the countries will adopt this cryptocurrency but it will require some more time. It has the potential to be a parallel mode of currency along with our traditional fiat money.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:58:55 AM

Bitcoin is struggling at the moment but after the sky clears the value may rise a lot and my honest opinion is to buy a coin or 2 now just for investing in the future.

yeah, in the last period bitcoin is going up and down, but we have to believe the technology behind bitcoin, not only coins itself, whit this technology we can kick out banks and banksters before or late.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:17:10 AM

not always ! , but for financial transactions and the ease I choose bitcoin as a first choice. bitcoin very promising but now many of the issues that bitcoin easily hacked. I was a little concerned about this issue.
easyli hacked ? I think this is outside of bitcoin. because it concerns the security of your wallet dude. if you do not provide security in your bitcoin wallet of course your bitcoin gets stolen.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:57:49 AM

Yes,you should believe in bitcoin as it has opened our eyes to the possibilities of decentralization of money...
The mere fact that it is open source you just have to believe its potential...
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:36:56 PM

easyli hacked ? I think this is outside of bitcoin. because it concerns the security of your wallet dude. if you do not provide security in your bitcoin wallet of course your bitcoin gets stolen.

Exactly, if you don't take preventive steps at initial stage related to safety and security of your wallet, then there are chances that your wallet might get hacked, but the possibilities are very less.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:00:19 PM

You can believe in bitcoin for it really has a chance to be a number one currency being used in the near future...
The fact that it is decentralized and no governing body has controlled of it,thats the great factor of bitcoin...

decentralization makes bitcoin unsafe. it was thought
because no one is responsible for bitcoin. for example if your bitcoin is lost or stolen. you will not be able to do anything. you can not report it to anyone. Police even indifferent to this. because bitcoin decentralization
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:32:41 PM

Yes,you should believe in bitcoin as it has opened our eyes to the possibilities of decentralization of money...
The mere fact that it is open source you just have to believe its potential...

Yup I agree with you We have to believe it for sure. Because we believe it thats why we are here in bitcointalk
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:55:55 PM

Of course you should! Bitcoin is the future of currency, specifically the digital currency. Bitcoin has really a big potential and you should hold some to keep for the future. Just keep the faith on it

ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:24:37 AM

Of course you should! Bitcoin is the future of currency, specifically the digital currency. Bitcoin has really a big potential and you should hold some to keep for the future. Just keep the faith on it

That's the right thing to I guess, we just need to have faith in bitcoins, and we are sure that it will grow more in future, no doubt the price is not too high at a moment, but anything is possible in future.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:02:48 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

the trick is buy what you can afford and see if btc is profitable, btc has a lot of possibilities just make sure to be careful on your transactions and be cautious in ponzi scams.
I think 10k usd is too big for you to use all purchase in bitcoin. Make sure you already know the risks that exist in bitcoin, and you should Also look for information about the risks and advantages of bitcoin. you will know how much money should you wear to work in bitcoin. after you know it all
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:16:44 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

the trick is buy what you can afford and see if btc is profitable, btc has a lot of possibilities just make sure to be careful on your transactions and be cautious in ponzi scams.
I think 10k usd is too big for you to use all purchase in bitcoin. Make sure you already know the risks that exist in bitcoin, and you should Also look for information about the risks and advantages of bitcoin. you will know how much money should you wear to work in bitcoin. after you know it all

If USD 10K is something he can afford to lose, he can still go ahead and buy bitcoins.
What may be a large amount for you might be a gamble-able amount for others.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: