Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:54:51 PM

I think we should believe in Bitcoin because it's growing up daily and also it's having a very promising potential, so we predict a shining future for this powerful crypto currency
correct,its one of many reason why we must believe in bitcoin,we know that bitcoin grow up and keep developed,and some upcoming event will make bitcoin more powerfull,if we dont believe in bitcoin,what will we believe for?

Not just that, but when you are here and using it, you are already a believer of it no matter what you say...
Also, you need to have trust in things which is completely different and innovative...

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:13:10 PM

btc is the one of the way to invest your price since its price still rising and if you are not sure to invest in anything then you should do a little bit research before investing anything in it
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:32:58 PM

btc is the one of the way to invest your price since its price still rising and if you are not sure to invest in anything then you should do a little bit research before investing anything in it

well in my opinion bitcoin price will always grow a lot in the future because it is a great technology that will grow a lot in the future and make a lot of money for me if i invest in it

i think you should believe in bitcoin for sure because the price will surely grow in the future because of bitcoin halving that will happen really soon, lets hope i am right
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:38:56 PM

Soo the current value of bitcoin isnt enought for the most as i may see,did you figured that the main interest around bitcoin is its value,sure its a huge diference being worth 400 or 600 but im happy with the current value,and i believe bitcoin will be at all markets online over the next 10 years.
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:04:50 AM

I think we should believe in Bitcoin because it's growing up daily and also it's having a very promising potential, so we predict a shining future for this powerful crypto currency
correct,its one of many reason why we must believe in bitcoin,we know that bitcoin grow up and keep developed,and some upcoming event will make bitcoin more powerfull,if we dont believe in bitcoin,what will we believe for?

absolutely right I agree with you buy my one doubt friends I am also thinking about bitcoin what happen when I bout bitcoin then some day after further some days also  decrease price in bitcoin but now my convince is not strong up bitcoin.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:08:19 AM

Soo the current value of bitcoin isnt enought for the most as i may see,did you figured that the main interest around bitcoin is its value,sure its a huge diference being worth 400 or 600 but im happy with the current value,and i believe bitcoin will be at all markets online over the next 10 years.

To others a single dollar movement is a big movement to them. Even just cents is worth a lot. Think of it if you got a thousand bitcoin. Then you get $1000 dollars too in profit. If it increased at 50 cents then $500 dollars will be in your pocket in no time.
Status-F

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:17:41 AM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
I can't. But I know for sure, crypto is not dissipating all of the sudden. Too many people and money are involved now. They can regulate whatever they want, I'll pull out my 3 year old android cell phone out of the drawer, charge it and pay you without anyone knowing  ...
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:37:02 AM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
I can't. But I know for sure, crypto is not dissipating all of the sudden. Too many people and money are involved now. They can regulate whatever they want, I'll pull out my 3 year old android cell phone out of the drawer, charge it and pay you without anyone knowing  ...
yeah thats a really great aspect of all cryptocurrencies that most of them are really anonymous and i believe it gives the potential to bitcoins for them to grow significantly in the future

i believe in bitcoins and i will always believe unless the price drops to zeros and there will be no miners mining blocks, right now im waiting for halving because i think the price will be pushed significantly when it will happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:12:45 PM

Personally i believe in Bitcoin and i think it's having a good future, it's growing slowly and could be really the best currency
Yeah you right bitcoin grow quite slowly I believe and confident in the future bitcoin. but if bitcoin growth is slow of course it will make us more longer to wait future of bitcoin ?
so how we can accelerate the growth of bitcoin ?
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:30:09 PM

Personally i believe in Bitcoin and i think it's having a good future, it's growing slowly and could be really the best currency
Yeah you right bitcoin grow quite slowly I believe and confident in the future bitcoin. but if bitcoin growth is slow of course it will make us more longer to wait future of bitcoin ?
so how we can accelerate the growth of bitcoin ?

There are a lot of people that is still believing in Bitcoins and that is quite good, but some people are also thinking that the value will not even rise and that will be bad for Bitcoin.
I hope that the value will be more in the future and that we can sell it all with a good profit.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 02:45:41 PM

believe what you want, but i know for sure that bitcoin has a lot of potential, so dont be too negative!  Cool

Bitcoin really has potential but has a lot to prove in the coming years,and if bitcoin get some more adoption then bitcoin has proven itself.

yep that is true, bitcoin will get a lot of adoption soon, many more millions will join, i`m confident

Yes, by the coming years of bitcoin survival bitcoin will get high adoption. This adoption will make more other people to enter into the bitcoin community.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:50:41 PM

certainly before you choose an investment You'll find out in advance about that investment
and I also did it before joining in bitcoin,
and I'm sure everyone who has joined in bitcoin today, believe with bitcoin same as me

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:53:40 PM

certainly before you choose an investment You'll find out in advance about that investment
and I also did it before joining in bitcoin,
and I'm sure everyone who has joined in bitcoin today, believe with bitcoin same as me

I also still believe bitcoin, that is the reason why i'm still stuck to it and waiting for the miraculous change in price as predicted by many users and so called experts of bitcoin, so for that i'm earning and collecting bitcoins and storing them for future.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:38:26 PM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin for sure because it has such a good future a head and its also very safe if you ask me.
Due to the point its a sort of stable it will be no problem in my eyes.
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:20:43 AM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin for sure because it has such a good future a head and its also very safe if you ask me.
Due to the point its a sort of stable it will be no problem in my eyes.

Stable? No I dont think so. That is what I love about bitcoin, it is unstable but not to the bad part. If this coin will be stabilize to a fix price then I am out. No sense in trading if it is not moving.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:27:44 AM

Oh yes absolutely.
I'm investing on bitcoin every month by spending 10% of monthly salary to buy it since I TRUST bitcoin as my future investation.
Bitcoin value quite stable recently, so you guys won't be regret for investing into bitcoin since bitcoin is unique that will be use globally on the future

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:47:49 AM

Oh yes absolutely.
I'm investing on bitcoin every month by spending 10% of monthly salary to buy it since I TRUST bitcoin as my future investation.
Bitcoin value quite stable recently, so you guys won't be regret for investing into bitcoin since bitcoin is unique that will be use globally on the future

im never buying from my salary in real work, im just earning bitcoin and hold it some bits for future.i know bitcoin work perfect and i beleive bitcoin can survive.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:12:51 AM

Oh yes absolutely.

im never buying from my salary in real work, im just earning bitcoin and hold it some bits for future.i know bitcoin work perfect and i beleive bitcoin can survive.
yeah me too, I just generating bitcoin and held, only those who are new to bitcoin who does not believe bitcoin. I strongly believe bitcoin will become a necessity in the future
hansom

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:05:50 AM

Oh yes absolutely.

yeah me too, I just generating bitcoin and held, only those who are new to bitcoin who does not believe bitcoin. I strongly believe bitcoin will become a necessity in the future
I am new with bitcoin, but I believe with bitcoin. therefore I went into bitcoin Smiley
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:12:33 AM

Oh yes absolutely.

If you really do believe then you would do that too. I too have the same idea with him. Spare money from my salary goes to bitcoin. Saving while investing is the idea of it making my savings grow in the days that are coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: