Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
Erzatium

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:22:55 AM

We should all must believe in Bitcoins, Bitcoin will be the future money and also the most used payment method and that will be so good, only you never know what will happen.
And that is the bad thing of Bitcoin is that you never will know what can happen with the value later in the future so you should to have take some risks if you want to sell or buy it.

We have to also promote Bitcoin, so there will be also more people later that is using Bitcoin in the future.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:31:48 PM

Soo the current value of bitcoin isnt enought for the most as i may see,did you figured that the main interest around bitcoin is its value,sure its a huge diference being worth 400 or 600 but im happy with the current value,and i believe bitcoin will be at all markets online over the next 10 years.

To others a single dollar movement is a big movement to them. Even just cents is worth a lot. Think of it if you got a thousand bitcoin. Then you get $1000 dollars too in profit. If it increased at 50 cents then $500 dollars will be in your pocket in no time.

Well would be great but remember that you need to exchange but sure those diferences happens and make people exited.Bitcoin is online 7 years and since that time it reached a huge ammount ,low traders and low numbers of bitcoin holders,now we have several and the price is somehow stable on the 400 dollars soo its a good investment option to get an extra income,since bitcoin should keep get interest and growing over the years .
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:52:06 PM

you should do believe in bitcoin,remember all the great things bitcoin gave you.
without bitcoin i will not be in front of my computer 12 hours per day to post, trade , and buy things on the internet,.
all this that ive been doing its all because of bitcoin,, i accept that bitcoin is part of my everyday life.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:29:13 PM

Believe in it or not, don't spend all that into one thing like bitcoin. diversify your money so if one goes down, as you never know with investments these days, you still have the other to bank on. That is economics 101 in what they teach you in college.

joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:28:49 PM

Oh yes absolutely.
I'm investing on bitcoin every month by spending 10% of monthly salary to buy it since I TRUST bitcoin as my future investation.
Bitcoin value quite stable recently, so you guys won't be regret for investing into bitcoin since bitcoin is unique that will be use globally on the future

im never buying from my salary in real work, im just earning bitcoin and hold it some bits for future.i know bitcoin work perfect and i beleive bitcoin can survive.
yeah me too, I just generating bitcoin and held, only those who are new to bitcoin who does not believe bitcoin. I strongly believe bitcoin will become a necessity in the future
many people who use free way to get bitcoin, they may rarely or never at all put their money in bitcoin,
I know a lot of people feel lazy or afraid to buy bitcoin with their own money?
I want to ask you, is it you believe on bitcoin ?

magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:31:15 PM

Oh yes absolutely.
I'm investing on bitcoin every month by spending 10% of monthly salary to buy it since I TRUST bitcoin as my future investation.
Bitcoin value quite stable recently, so you guys won't be regret for investing into bitcoin since bitcoin is unique that will be use globally on the future

im never buying from my salary in real work, im just earning bitcoin and hold it some bits for future.i know bitcoin work perfect and i beleive bitcoin can survive.
yeah me too, I just generating bitcoin and held, only those who are new to bitcoin who does not believe bitcoin. I strongly believe bitcoin will become a necessity in the future
many people who use free way to get bitcoin, they may rarely or never at all put their money in bitcoin,
So you are saying don't invest your own money into bitcoin? That means you don't believe in it fully as you are not taking a chance to buy any, just feed off of free services to make some. That amount you make for free is nothing really and you won't end up with very much in the end.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:58:14 PM

Oh yes absolutely.

So you are saying don't invest your own money into bitcoin? That means you don't believe in it fully as you are not taking a chance to buy any, just feed off of free services to make some. That amount you make for free is nothing really and you won't end up with very much in the end.
bitcoin i not just investement it is something more importend if you know it so much you will belive in it and for i don't like the word investing because bitcoin can be use in trade too. and that give you even more profit and that is one of the way that make you belive in bitcoin.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:28:06 AM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because it has such a good future these days because of the halving that is taken place this year.
Its just time, and faith that we need, there is a high chance that the bitcoin will rise with nice numbers because of it.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:30:29 AM

Oh yes absolutely.

If you really do believe then you would do that too. I too have the same idea with him. Spare money from my salary goes to bitcoin. Saving while investing is the idea of it making my savings grow in the days that are coming.

That's a good briefing about how you believe. One who spends his income in bitcoin has got the hope it will grow and yield profit. If people starts in the same manner in no time bitcoin goes high.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:33:00 AM

Oh yes absolutely.

If you really do believe then you would do that too. I too have the same idea with him. Spare money from my salary goes to bitcoin. Saving while investing is the idea of it making my savings grow in the days that are coming.

That's a good briefing about how you believe. One who spends his income in bitcoin has got the hope it will grow and yield profit. If people starts in the same manner in no time bitcoin goes high.

Thank you. Just one point for readers. Please save some for yourselves. I mean for your daily needs. Dont put it all here. Have some emergency money in cash. There will be times that you will need some fiat and cant get some because you put it all here.
Good luck guys.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:27:51 AM

Oh yes absolutely.

Thank you. Just one point for readers. Please save some for yourselves. I mean for your daily needs. Dont put it all here. Have some emergency money in cash. There will be times that you will need some fiat and cant get some because you put it all here.
Good luck guys.

Yes you right. Me, myself have 3 seperate wallet. 1 for investing and gambling, 1 for buying my daily things and 1 for emergency, if someday i need it. i have 3 wallet because i believe in bitcoin.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:35:03 AM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin without any doubts even because it has such a good future a head these lately days.
I think its one of the currency's nowadays that has such a good future a head, think about the halving..
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:37:23 AM

I think you should believe in Bitcoin. If you have the money it does not hurt if you invest a bit of your money into Bitcoin. But do not spend all of your money on Bitcoin. Play it safe because you will never know what can happen.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:52:39 AM

I think you should believe in Bitcoin. If you have the money it does not hurt if you invest a bit of your money into Bitcoin. But do not spend all of your money on Bitcoin. Play it safe because you will never know what can happen.
I blindly believe in bitcoin that sometime I think it as a real money. We don't want any capital investment , we can gain better profit if we move the coins carefully.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 10:59:38 AM

Oh yes absolutely.

Good luck guys.

Yes you right. Me, myself have 3 seperate wallet. 1 for investing and gambling, 1 for buying my daily things and 1 for emergency, if someday i need it. i have 3 wallet because i believe in bitcoin.
Well, that's one aspect of Bitcoin that I really like: the ability to make as many wallets as you like, each with their own specific security measures.
And I think we've now reached a point where it's safe to say that Bitcoin is here to stay.

Reasons enough to believe in Bitcoin, I'd think Smiley

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:18:08 PM

Yes you should also believe in the bitcoin these days because as you can see the bitcoin has a really good future a head these days, I think its just a matter of time before its really gonna jump also in the price.
I think you should also believe in it and invest in the bitcoin because of the halving it will let you make profit!
ronaldinho_07

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:38:58 PM

All people saying that the halving will make anyone be able to proof,but i believe bitcoin already does that weekly,daily since the price goes up and down all days,the thing is that the halving should be a bigger change in value and up .
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:23:52 PM

I blindly believe in bitcoin that sometime I think it as a real money. We don't want any capital investment , we can gain better profit if we move the coins carefully.
well to be honest at this point you are right, you can make more money if you are trading bitcoins not just buying and holding it all, but its a bit risky in my opinion and you need to have a strategy

besides that i think that you should believe in bitcoin because big rises in price are coming that will allow you to make some good money, this will happen because of block reward halving
ronaldinho_07

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:50:26 PM

well to be honest at this point you are right, you can make more money if you are trading bitcoins not just buying and holding it all, but its a bit risky in my opinion and you need to have a strategy

besides that i think that you should believe in bitcoin because big rises in price are coming that will allow you to make some good money, this will happen because of block reward halving

Well there isnt a sure that the halving will bring a high value at bitcoin,the only sure it that the block reward will be reduced,but sure as a bitcoin owner i believe and a lot speculation around the new value before ,during and after the halving we all expecting a big value.
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:31:50 AM

no friend not risky now is all right  going bitcoin what happen in future you don,t think about it now only hope now is good when will come future hope that is also good because now i am also use bitcoin no any problem have came I should believe in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: