Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219595 times)
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:46:15 AM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

yes i think that you should, bitcoin have huge potential, i think it will be really popular and important in future, and don't forget about halving that will happen in 2016 July, it will halve block  reward for every block mined so price should rise, and in worst case if price won't rise at all you can sell them back for fiat without any large loses
Yeah, believe on bitcoin and profit from it is sure, with halving there is a good news that it will bring a good effect for the price of bitcoin which will definitely mean its increase in price and if that was not happened then the price will remain stable and so no any lose.

yeah I agree with you friend  me also believe in bitcoin when I use first that time is doubt but now is   not any doubt because now I have earned more money from bitcoin and me also give advice to other friend  bitcoin is definitely good no any doubt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:20:37 AM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

yes i think that you should, bitcoin have huge potential, i think it will be really popular and important in future, and don't forget about halving that will happen in 2016 July, it will halve block  reward for every block mined so price should rise, and in worst case if price won't rise at all you can sell them back for fiat without any large loses
Yeah, believe on bitcoin and profit from it is sure, with halving there is a good news that it will bring a good effect for the price of bitcoin which will definitely mean its increase in price and if that was not happened then the price will remain stable and so no any lose.

Money can be invested not only in bitcoin and if you will find better idea, do this. But bitcoin is really good for long term investment and also it's stable thing.

Yes bitcoin is really good for long time investment because of its price is steadily growing and with it your money is also growing day by day.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:31:13 AM

Money can be invested not only in bitcoin and if you will find better idea, do this. But bitcoin is really good for long term investment and also it's stable thing.

Yes bitcoin is really good for long time investment because of its price is steadily growing and with it your money is also growing day by day.
Bitcoin is actually fairly volatile, it's just recently it has been steadily drinking upwards and there haven't been any major swings, but we are still technically down from 5-6 months ago.

It is true tho, it has been going up fairly steadily, and it looks like a strong investment right now.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:33:34 PM

Yeah bitcoin is of great potential as halving is near we can expect a good effect on the price. If halving comes with no price rise too we won't suffer any loss, as the price remain the same without any fall.

buv9119@gmail.com

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:16:56 PM

Definitely!!! i have been using bitcoins with most of my transaction and one of the best options for INVESTMENT.
i have invested in an organization that is giving returns from 1-2.45% daily and it is very consistent and reliable. check it out at https://[Suspicious link removed]/tOiw3I  and share for everyone to benefit!
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:28:44 PM

$10k its not small amount,you should not believe to bitcoin with that amount to invest or put on bitcoin to hold and waiting for price increase,its too much risk on that amouunt,we all know not easy to reach that amount.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:31:48 PM

Definitely!!! i have been using bitcoins with most of my transaction and one of the best options for INVESTMENT.
i have invested in an organization that is giving returns from 1-2.45% daily and it is very consistent and reliable. check it out at https://[Suspicious link removed]/tOiw3I  and share for everyone to benefit!
So far I have been trusting in bitcoin and it was good for me, I do not dream about bitcoin but it is trustable and good from many aspects.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:45:25 PM

Yes in the coming future there will be no any down fall occurring in the price of bitcoin so our money will be secured from the volatility, and we can believe on bitcoin to invest in there and can expect that we can earn from the price increase.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:46:30 PM

i think you should definitely believe in bitcoin because of a variety of reasons, first of all you can make a lot of money out of that just by investing into it, secondly its really easy to use

i myself believe that bitcoin price will grow significantly in the future thus making me huge amounts of money that i will be able to spend for various electronic gadgets as i really like them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:46:51 PM

I'm also believing in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a really good future if you ask me.
I really have no doubts about that the bitcoin is gonna grow a lot this year..
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:01:15 AM

Its nice to believe in Bitcoins and that is because you also can see that Bitcoin itself are becoming more popular and that is nice for Bitcoin itself and people who already have Bitcoin.
The most important thing only that you need in Bitcoin is that you must have some patience to wait for a price increase.
Oriannaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:03:02 AM

No reason not to. Like any investment, it is a risk. Take the risk and just carefully plan your every move. Smiley
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:10:31 AM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

Good. You are taking action at right time about interest in cryptocurrency.

Its a science and Real invention made ever in world.

Its has really admirable thing that we are in phase of door to next era of economics just because of Cryptography brings real revolution in economy and many other things.

Now about buying. Check rates from exchanger while buying.

Consider about your intention or fascination or passion. Why you are coming to this digital world?

My suggestion will be Get more information about what is bitcoin exactly. Get self awareness about bitcoin or over all this industry.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:00:45 AM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a good future and its also that I think the bitcoin will be a lot bigger in the nearby future.
To be honest there is a good chance that the bitcoin will also rise to a higher amount.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:40:45 PM

No reason not to. Like any investment, it is a risk. Take the risk and just carefully plan your every move. Smiley

Risk for sure, but maybe not that big risk.
Actually the risk in this case depends on the percentage of greed in your mind, the more you hold your coins for getting more profit, the more you are putting yourself under risk.
Because the price is never guaranteed if what it will be at the time, so better to just not get too greedy and sell them when you see a reasonable price in the market.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:32:04 PM

Risk for sure, but maybe not that big risk.
Actually the risk in this case depends on the percentage of greed in your mind, the more you hold your coins for getting more profit, the more you are putting yourself under risk.
Because the price is never guaranteed if what it will be at the time, so better to just not get too greedy and sell them when you see a reasonable price in the market.

Investing in bitcoin is always risky but at a moment we can afford to take this risk as we have a feeling that the price of bitcoin will be much higher in future.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:34:23 PM

1)  Be careful about that username of yours, there are freaks on this forum who will bend you over the keyboard and have their way with you.  2)  You're actually using btc as a currency?  I don't often hear that.  I usually read the other thing you wrote, which is that it's a good investment.  And I agree with that.  What do you use it for?

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:08:13 AM

I'm also believing in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a really good future if you ask me.
I think the doubts still exists because there is no guarantee bitcoin can have high prices or a bright future or not?
so I think not expect too high. because I'm afraid bitcoin drive you crazy. anything can happen in bitcoin

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:31:35 AM

I think the doubts still exists because there is no guarantee bitcoin can have high prices or a bright future or not?
so I think not expect too high. because I'm afraid bitcoin drive you crazy. anything can happen in bitcoin

That's true, anything might happen with bitcoin but it has grown to such a big extend and also got a lot users in a very short time. One who hesitate to believe in bitcoin just can discuss with one who is already a user of bitcoin and then make his decision if it is required for him.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:34:12 AM

why not, lots of people are getting lots of $$ because of bitcoin . example gambling, more risk more reward .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: