Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219595 times)
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:16:12 PM

It's your own decisions to chose where you believe in. It's not that i don't believe in the coin but i think
there are more things that bothers in the world. Bitcoin is nice but leave it with that the future will bring the bitcoin
all goods.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:19:27 PM

It's your own decisions to chose where you believe in. It's not that i don't believe in the coin but i think
there are more things that bothers in the world. Bitcoin is nice but leave it with that the future will bring the bitcoin
all goods.

Keep on earning it till its allowing us to, don't think too much about the future as if we see some better coin in future then we will surely switch to it keeping bitcoin behind.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:56:10 AM

all goods.

Keep on earning it till its allowing us to, don't think too much about the future as if we see some better coin in future then we will surely switch to it keeping bitcoin behind.
If that will happen then I would be ready then, I already purchase other alts and ready for storing in my wallet. I even participated in the ICO as the price I can get was so cheap, I am expecting it to be more valuable in the future. It is right we should not focus only in one coin.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:35:32 AM

Convincing people to believe bitcoin is hard, especially if that person is not a open minded person. If he/she believe that there's no future on it then let them be. As long as we all keep believing on it the future of bitcoin will be on a good shape. That's why we are here because we believe in it's potential to grow it's popularity. Just keep on earning and buying some, you'll earn a big profit sooner or later.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:22:26 AM

You know that you can believe in the bitcoin protocol, since it's controlled by nobody.

If your question is that, should believe in that bitcoin will go to the moon as in its price, then it's your choice. If you think it will, buy some and hold them. I personally believe that is true.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:24:03 AM

Well if you have to ask us that, then you already don't believe in it. But you definitely should change your opinion on Bitcoin and start using it. It is a revolutionary currency.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:50:16 AM

whatever advice we give now the principle responsibility will come back to you.....make the right choice
That's correct make the right choice because there are so many storys going around like
there is nothing else to talk about. Should you believe in the bitcoin ok lets bring the future what
he has to do.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:58:23 AM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
By that way you need to listen to your self. Do you think you will get rich in the future will the bitcoin bring such nice things
with him. Or is it just nothing worth. I can tell you one thing the future will be very nice to the bitcoin;)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:32:06 AM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
By that way you need to listen to your self. Do you think you will get rich in the future will the bitcoin bring such nice things
with him. Or is it just nothing worth. I can tell you one thing the future will be very nice to the bitcoin;)
Me, I will make a decision considering with the prediction of others here because they are more expert than me. I am just a newbie here in terms of investment. I plan to invest in the future as I believe in bitcoin, but I would consider only the amount from my extra savings.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:16:09 AM

whatever advice we give now the principle responsibility will come back to you.....make the right choice
That's correct make the right choice because there are so many storys going around like
there is nothing else to talk about. Should you believe in the bitcoin ok lets bring the future what
he has to do.

bitcoin give me arround $5000 since i know it in middle of 2014 , so i believe future of bitcoin, and i believe bitcoin will be survive.
i think save bitcoin is good way to make me believe bitcoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:47:21 AM

he has to do.

bitcoin give me arround $5000 since i know it in middle of 2014 , so i believe future of bitcoin, and i believe bitcoin will be survive.
Wow! that was cool, bitcoins does not give me that much but still believe in it. I hope someday I can have as much money you earned. I believe in it because I used it in my daily activity, like gambling, trading, and purchasing of stuff in the internet.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:22:34 AM

he has to do.

Wow! that was cool, bitcoins does not give me that much but still believe in it. I hope someday I can have as much money you earned. I believe in it because I used it in my daily activity, like gambling, trading, and purchasing of stuff in the internet.

im start bitcoin at middle 2014, it's arround 2year im use bitcoin as sidejob, Im trade, join giveaway, faucet, sign campaign etc.

my problem is i can't hold my bitcoin for long time, hope someday i can hold arround 100btc for my retirementday.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:43:56 AM

You don't need to convince you just need to know more about the history of bitcoin and you will trust bitcoin yourself Wink the price always higher than any coin and the most of people using bitcoin

Yeah it is true that bitcoin prize is going to higher then any other coin, if anybody not believe on it they should to know history of bitcoin and how many people using bitcoin in the world?
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:16:44 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin so I think that it is save for you to also believe in Bitcoin. Many people make use of Bitcoin and there have been some cases of people losing there coins but the chance is small that that is going to happen.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:00:31 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin so I think that it is save for you to also believe in Bitcoin. Many people make use of Bitcoin and there have been some cases of people losing there coins but the chance is small that that is going to happen.

everything have a risk, but we must know and learning from each lose/fail.
in 2015 i lost my bitcoin, arround 3btc, im use same password for email, blockchain wallet, bittrex marketplace ad BTC-E

now im use some internet security just for make my computer safe.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:40:41 PM

People will loose their coins only if they invest their money in gambling or else I dont see any valid reason to loose your coins just hold it until the halving comes.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:34:21 AM

People will loose their coins only if they invest their money in gambling or else I dont see any valid reason to loose your coins just hold it until the halving comes.
Investing in gambling for me is a good idea, you have to remember that the house always wins so you also win. As long as you made your research and put your money only on the trusted gambling sites then you are good to go.
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:55:00 AM

I will say to believe in it as it is growing value at a staggering rate since it started 7 years ago in 2009.
Can anything else other than gold say that in it's growth in value over such time?
I think not.

LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:26:43 AM

believe bitcoin, holding in, and never thinking to sell it
bitcoin will reach $1000 again
boyptc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:25:35 AM

believe bitcoin, holding in, and never thinking to sell it
bitcoin will reach $1000 again

Then when it already reached $1,000.00 then it is the best time to sell it. Just on believing bitcoin today and the future awaits you.
If you have many bitcoins today better to hold it , and believe this coming halving.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: