Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:33:48 PM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a very good future a head these days.
The having as a example can let you believe again in it.

After making such an huge investment in bitcoin, the only option left for you is to believe in it, as you cannot afford to quit at this stage or you will be in total loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:56:33 PM

You have to believe in Bitcoin because you also see now that the Bitcoin is becoming more popular and used so that is really nice but the bad thing is that you cant predict the value and that is bad.
But nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem of it so they need to take some risks sometimes.
LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:11:21 AM

believe bitcoin is the main reason why i use bitcoin Smiley
without believing bitcoin, i will never trying to use it.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:34:03 AM

believe bitcoin is the main reason why i use bitcoin Smiley
without believing bitcoin, i will never trying to use it.
Yes, if we do not believe in bitcoin then how we are using bitcoin, the question is asking something clear from us.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:38:36 AM

Your life, your money. Do whatever your heart says, or you will end up blaming us invase btc doesnt survive. i personally think bitcoin is gonna rise inhe following years maybe to 500-550$ per btc.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:43:52 AM

yes if i will be given a big amount of money, i will believe in bitcoin , i will invest those money to buy bitcoin and wait for it to grow, well yeah its risky, but everything has a risk, making business,investing,gambling and many more. i already saw the potential of bitcoin so why not believe in it more Smiley cheers
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:52:17 AM

Your life, your money. Do whatever your heart says, or you will end up blaming us invase btc doesnt survive. i personally think bitcoin is gonna rise inhe following years maybe to 500-550$ per btc.

yes, it is good if you are going to follow your hearts decision. Because if you will get some insights of other people and you are going to follow it.
And when their plans didn't give you positive result, ended you will going to blame them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:29:22 AM

There is nothing to worry about when you invest in bitcoin, you have a choice and you will not be surprised if later on the amount of money you will exceed the amount invested now. Additionally you will learn how it happened, your money, your bitcoin, all controlled by you, no rules whatsoever on your money when you invest in bitcoin.
mariz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:07:38 AM

You should believe in bitcoins as it will gain more popularity in future and the price would reach to a new level after halving, bitcoin as a crypto currency I have a strong faith in it.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:14:00 AM

You should believe in bitcoins as it will gain more popularity in future and the price would reach to a new level after halving, bitcoin as a crypto currency I have a strong faith in it.

The speculations are saying like that and we need to believe because it is happening and it will happen once the halving happens,
more and more investors will see that bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:24:00 AM

Definitely. I believe in bitcoin too, and OP, you should as well. I believe that bitcoin is going to be the currency of the future, that is going to replace all central banks and fiat currencies they issue. This is because of the fundamentals of bitcoin - it is decentralized.

I think you should believe in bitcoin, but if you don't, my advice to you is that please do not keep all your savings in fiat currency. Keeping it in anything that can outperform fiat in the long run is a good investment.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:44:53 AM

Definitely. I believe in bitcoin too, and OP, you should as well. I believe that bitcoin is going to be the currency of the future, that is going to replace all central banks and fiat currencies they issue. This is because of the fundamentals of bitcoin - it is decentralized.

I think you should believe in bitcoin, but if you don't, my advice to you is that please do not keep all your savings in fiat currency. Keeping it in anything that can outperform fiat in the long run is a good investment.
Of course, bitcoin has a very good future and we can already conclude that now, with the continuous support of bitcoins with different sectors of the business world, the price will appreciate in the future, and we can see a lot of business tycoons that would adopt.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
B!tcoinL0ver

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:53:23 AM

im use bitcoin everyday, i trade bitcoin, i make profit, also i lost too.
so are you thinking im not believe bitcoin ?
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:18:10 AM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a very good future a head these days.

After making such an huge investment in bitcoin, the only option left for you is to believe in it, as you cannot afford to quit at this stage or you will be in total loss.
of course you need a believe against bitcoin after you invest in bitcoin. if you do not believe the bitcoin when you invest. it may be against you because when you do not believe the bitcoin and then prices fall then you will panic and say that bitcoin will die then you sell at a low price

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:38:44 AM

of course you need a believe against bitcoin after you invest in bitcoin. if you do not believe the bitcoin when you invest. it may be against you because when you do not believe the bitcoin and then prices fall then you will panic and say that bitcoin will die then you sell at a low price

some people with weak hand will be lost his money , weak hand not believe bitcoin, he just buying bitcoin at lower price as he think and selling higher prise as he thinking, then after bitcoin price fail, he will say bitcoin scam etc.  Cheesy

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
shotev

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:51:52 AM

some people with weak hand will be lost his money , weak hand not believe bitcoin, he just buying bitcoin at lower price as he think and selling higher prise as he thinking, then after bitcoin price fail, he will say bitcoin scam etc.  Cheesy

It all depends on the people still in the prime of Bitcoins , I met a lot of people who bought at a low price to sell for big and then cried all bad if you lost money
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:48:49 PM

It all depends on the people still in the prime of Bitcoins , I met a lot of people who bought at a low price to sell for big and then cried all bad if you lost money
yes you're right, bitcoin .They buy and sell to earn money, but if you really believe in bitcoin, no matter what the price, you will always find and use
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:58:19 PM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the fact is that halving is coming this year and because of that you really should believe in it.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 04:05:34 PM

it's normal, some of my friend share his screenshoot of his profit, but he will cried too if he lose  Grin Grin Grin
me too in the end of 2015 i cried because i lose 1,5btc at litecoin margin trade and lost 2btc , people hack my bitcoin wallet Sad

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:13:38 PM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the fact is that halving is coming this year and because of that you really should believe in it.
So according to you people should believe in Bitcoin just because the block halving in Juli?

That doesn't really make sense to me as the block halving is something that happens only once every four years.

The way you look at things means that you are very short term minded.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: