Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:57:32 AM

Yes, you should believe in bitcoin because the price is rising.

Yeah you are right. The price of bitcoin increase so high and it's make people more believe in bitcoin. Actually many people already believe even without the halving hype.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:19:34 AM

This is one of the things you really should do and that is holding the bitcoin for a while because it has a very good future if you ask me.
There is no doubt that the bitcoin is gonna rise in this year and that is why you should stay believing in it.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:32:10 AM

This is one of the things you really should do and that is holding the bitcoin for a while because it has a very good future if you ask me.
There is no doubt that the bitcoin is gonna rise in this year and that is why you should stay believing in it.

Well no doubts, there is still a chance that the bitcoin is not gonna rise this year to a higher amount, of course the fact is that the bitcoin has a very good future but this is still saying nothing.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:42:52 AM

Well no doubts, there is still a chance that the bitcoin is not gonna rise this year to a higher amount, of course the fact is that the bitcoin has a very good future but this is still saying nothing.

i think the history of 2013 it's good to saying bitcoin will be increase again. i think we can reach $700-$800
bitcoin have good future, in 2013 (first halving) the price rising to $1000 in the end of year, so i think the price will be rising agin in the end of this year.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:16:36 AM

Yes that's for sure just continue believing and supporting bitcoin because we don't know what will happen, the halving is coming and the signs of halving is really happening, last week the price of bitcoin did increase rapidly. And more to come when the halving happens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:00:27 AM

Yes that's for sure just continue believing and supporting bitcoin because we don't know what will happen, the halving is coming and the signs of halving is really happening, last week the price of bitcoin did increase rapidly. And more to come when the halving happens.
believing in bitcoin is good because it have a potential to be used currency in more country or globally.
we wish that this will be known by more people in the following years.
and the price will continuous rising.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:51:08 AM

Because let's face it. No halving, no expected growth which means you won't get more value from your bitcoins...

No you are wrong. Halving is just a big rewards for us to make profit. Even without it, we can still reach our desired target price. It's just by large numbers of volume year by year.

Also big holders can start such rally that can lead to price surges.
It is not bad to believe in Bitcoin and that is because you already can see now that the value of Bitcoin is starting to rise slowly and that is perfect for who is waiting for a higher value.
They just have now only to wait and see for what will happen later in the future and it can takes a long time until it will reach a really high value.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:51:32 AM

of course you should!  Grin

RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:54:25 PM

You should believe in Bitcoin because there is a chance that the price will be good in the future. So it would not hurt to invest a bit of your money in to Bitcoin you will not regret it.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:32:49 PM

As for me at first I actually doubt everything that my sis boyfriend told me like if this is really real because there a lot of things that shows that they really are. Then when I started to work on the bitcoin study they read a lot of forums to know more about and how things happen and at the same time listen to him to fully understand then register and start doing signature campaigns. The most exciting part to testify is when I withdraw my first ever paying out from the signature that makes me believes and keeps doing it.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:30:43 PM

The most exciting part to testify is when I withdraw my first ever paying out from the signature that makes me believes and keeps doing it.

We have the same stand when I first received my hard earned bitcoin which I purchase a desktop computer after months of involving in any kind of bitcoin earning method. Trading is the most method that I earned really lots of bitcoin. Signature campaign, faucets, giveaways are just only a bonus method for me now today after I learned trading.

Thanks to my trading sensei which really gaves me a serious and focus study.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:49:53 PM

Bitcoin now very expenicive, known and trusted by many users, i know that many users was scammed but it's not bitcoin fault. I am believing on bitcoin and you should too.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:29:48 AM

Bitcoin now very expenicive, known and trusted by many users, i know that many users was scammed but it's not bitcoin fault. I am believing on bitcoin and you should too.
I haven't heard that news mate, I don't think bitcoin itself is scammed. Those HYIP or non trusted gambling sites are scam and they use bitcoins as their means in order for the clients to participate. With bitcoins life is easy, imagine doing a transactions which is very and free.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:28:33 AM

Even the price of bitcoin now is expensive that only applies to the bitcoin buyers and traders, because if you are holding so many bitcoins since the beginning for sure you are going to earn, and for me I can say just believe in bitcoin and you can really have a good profit.
Exactly, you are right, the people who only care for the price are just the traders as they are making a money when there is a good price fluctuations. While other who are using bitcoins in doing online transaction like buying and selling stuffs would not care the price as long as the volume of users is increasing also.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:18:23 AM

Even the price of bitcoin now is expensive that only applies to the bitcoin buyers and traders, because if you are holding so many bitcoins since the beginning for sure you are going to earn, and for me I can say just believe in bitcoin and you can really have a good profit.
Exactly, you are right, the people who only care for the price are just the traders as they are making a money when there is a good price fluctuations. While other who are using bitcoins in doing online transaction like buying and selling stuffs would not care the price as long as the volume of users is increasing also.
Thats are the traders who always monitor the fluctuation of the price of bitcoin and they are have good trading skills. I think all of the bitcoin users would care in the price of bitcoin not only the real traders
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:54:50 AM

Thats are the traders who always monitor the fluctuation of the price of bitcoin and they are have good trading skills. I think all of the bitcoin users would care in the price of bitcoin not only the real traders
When the price become more stable only the traders with a big capital will profit as they can still take advantage even a little price swings. The most profitable people now are those who are holding their bitcoins and will just dump after the halving.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:03:13 AM

Many users Bitcoins do not trust banks or do not want government controlled their money. According to analysts, among the supporters of virtual money, and many of those who previously preferred to invest in gold.

The growing popularity of Bitcoin also reflects greater confidence in a new generation of technology, rather than to the authorities. Global banks, big investors and traders.
There is no reason not to trust them. They know their stuff.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:20:14 AM

bitcoin prices back up again. and this is a pretty high price, this is not very good? in the future may bitcoin prices will be higher than the current price, so we have to believe in bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:23:36 AM

bitcoin prices back up again. and this is a pretty high price, this is not very good? in the future may bitcoin prices will be higher than the current price, so we have to believe in bitcoin
Yes, I was even surprise when I open my computer because I thought the price will be stable again but I was wrong the price movement is really fast. I like this man because the more the price will increase it is good for the community to attract new players in the market and I hope by the end of the halving we can see some stable price and with that being said I am hoping big merchants will finally adopt with bitcoins.

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:38:06 AM

I guess not much bitcoin user you can look on market cap of bitcoin not big enough and who believe in bitcoin are they has know about bitcoin and the people out of that still think bitcoin are scam because media always give negative news about bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: