Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219603 times)
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:51:18 AM

should somebode ask the quistion one more time?

ehmm.. no  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:24:45 AM

Bitcoin now very expenicive, known and trusted by many users, i know that many users was scammed but it's not bitcoin fault. I am believing on bitcoin and you should too.

Bitcoin obviously has nothing to do with the people who are getting scammed or robbed by some other bitcoin users, it is their own fault that they don't do any research or any investigation before putting their money somewhere that is not trustworthy, no one should stop believing in bitcoin just because of that.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:09:07 PM

Bitcoin now very expenicive, known and trusted by many users, i know that many users was scammed but it's not bitcoin fault. I am believing on bitcoin and you should too.

Bitcoin obviously has nothing to do with the people who are getting scammed or robbed by some other bitcoin users, it is their own fault that they don't do any research or any investigation before putting their money somewhere that is not trustworthy, no one should stop believing in bitcoin just because of that.
I think Bitcoin will remain a sort of "secondary" currency for a very long time. The user base (if that's what you want to call it) I think will definitely grow, but to replace the Dollar?
I think that would be very unlikely, the government handing away their control over currency and some Americans have never even used the internet before...
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:29:37 PM

Yeah and if you have been cheated by any online site then you cannot blame bitcoin for that, it was your own mistake and your greed which forced you to take that step.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:46:01 PM

Yeah and if you have been cheated by any online site then you cannot blame bitcoin for that, it was your own mistake and your greed which forced you to take that step.

That's true and if you want to invest you money then invest directly into bitcoin rather then investing in any doubler or ponzi as it will not give you anything in return.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:17:28 PM

Many users Bitcoins do not trust banks or do not want government controlled their money. According to analysts, among the supporters of virtual money, and many of those who previously preferred to invest in gold.

The growing popularity of Bitcoin also reflects greater confidence in a new generation of technology, rather than to the authorities. Global banks, big investors and traders.
There is no reason not to trust them. They know their stuff.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:31:55 PM

i think you should definitely believe in bitcoins in my opinion because the price of it is definitely going to rise also more people will be in it in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:33:28 PM

I think Bitcoin will remain a sort of "secondary" currency for a very long time. The user base (if that's what you want to call it) I think will definitely grow, but to replace the Dollar?
I think that would be very unlikely, the government handing away their control over currency and some Americans have never even used the internet before...

It will be a medium for those countries that have a non stable economic state.

You can see history lessons with greece, and any other chaotic smaller countries that are making their citizens to go crazy.

In russia people seen their own currency drop by half and people buy tvs and anything that seems valuable to save their money.
boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:03:36 AM

i think you should definitely believe in bitcoins in my opinion because the price of it is definitely going to rise also more people will be in it in the future

Many people who know bitcoin earlier that most of us here, but what now. They don't believe that bitcoin will going to reach what is happening now.
So, they regret their decision that they never trusted bitcoin. And now, they are full of regression on that one wrong decision.
But today, it is still not late for changing that decision.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:19:40 AM

Many people who know bitcoin earlier that most of us here, but what now. They don't believe that bitcoin will going to reach what is happening now.
So, they regret their decision that they never trusted bitcoin. And now, they are full of regression on that one wrong decision.
But today, it is still not late for changing that decision.
Those people who discovered and literally adopt with bitcoins in its early stage are already very rich now if they have the strong hands. The price give them a great earnings and as the new adopters of bitcoins we should also believe if we want to earn as there are still plenty of room of development in terms of price.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:56:43 AM

Thats not a fair question.
Of course you should believe in Bitcoin.
You can believe in Bitcoin more then you can god.
Many people may disagree but Bitcoin is really something one can believe in once one opens his or her mind.
At first explanation to most they cant believe in it but after some teaching most do come around.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:15:12 AM

Yes you should believe in the future of the bitcoin because its simply a very good currency and its worth investing.
It has a good future and it will be one day a global currency for sure!
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:56:02 AM

Yes you should believe in the future of the bitcoin because its simply a very good currency and its worth investing.
It has a good future and it will be one day a global currency for sure!
Definitely it will happen but we need to continue to support bitcoins and one day we can achieve that success, people are beginning to get interested with bitcoins as evidenced by our government obliging the exchange sites to comply with the KYC as they were alarmed with the huge transactions of bitcoins in the market.
Finestream

Activity: 2996
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:06:19 AM

The price now has slightly become stable, but still it is a good sign because it has not come down. I believe in the next few days we will be surprise again with the abrupt increase and another go to the moon moment. I just love what is happening now because we can assure that our investment will grow and if this will continue to increase going to the halving, we can enjoy our profit.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:07:10 AM

Even when the price is going down, I still believe in bitcoin. There might be bad news once in a while but that should be considered as part of the growth and development of bitcoin. Issues are meant to be addressed and awareness must be risen so more people would be introduced to bitcoin and even a litlle progress every month could go a long way towards bitcoin's better and brighter future.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:12:14 AM

Even when the price is going down, I still believe in bitcoin. There might be bad news once in a while but that should be considered as part of the growth and development of bitcoin. Issues are meant to be addressed and awareness must be risen so more people would be introduced to bitcoin and even a litlle progress every month could go a long way towards bitcoin's better and brighter future.

definitely. There are still a long way to go till we can evaluate bitcoin as a real currency, however one day that day will come. And all those who have previously trusted BTC will be rewarded.

So yes, I believe in bitcoin very much.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:32:10 AM

Why should you not believe in Bitcoin ? As you know and can see you see already that the value of Bitcoin becomes higher and that is really nice for the currency itself.
And it is now also becoming more popular so I think that Bitcoin will be the future payment method maybe.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:15:26 AM

Of course you should believe in Bitcoin at least so do I. If I can make money with Bitcoin then I am happy because I do not need anything else. Bitcoin is the future so believe in it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:16:29 AM

If you don't buy now just wait until December. Seems that everything is pointing towards a drastic drop in price and it being the end of the year will cause people to dump for fiat. It's hard for grandma to give the grandchildren btc for an xmas present under the tree in a Christmas card.

Is it?

lol this guy got allot of real bitcoins why does he have so many and i dont have just one real coin because i cant get one in this stupid country where i life bitcoin be fast cant wait longer.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:46:55 PM

Of course you should believe in Bitcoin at least so do I. If I can make money with Bitcoin then I am happy because I do not need anything else. Bitcoin is the future so believe in it.

I think there is no need to believe in bitcoin. We will just hold it for some time and use it for certain transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: