Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:48:33 PM

But this statement is just like saying if you should believe in your currency for your own country.

You can believe in anything that you want but if others want to believe it in then that is their choice as well.

I for one do believe in it and have invested alot into it so far. So i would think that is the reason why I do have belief in it thus far. Because I have put money into it and have had successful transactions with it thus far as well.

My experience with it has been positive with it so far.
I think that very few people can say anything negative about bitcoin. Chances are if there are users that this is not only because of his competence and knowledge of the case.
Peoples that know bitcoin will use also, because bitcoin give the profitable I think not one negative said. I very believe for future bitcoin will rise and use more than 50% peoples in this world about 20 years again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:53:28 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
I Also thinks about this but still i am thinking that whole world is using the bitcoin without worrying and without any fear So i think it is safe and we should believe at this and use it in any manner without fear .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:57:12 PM

If you are looking for a more decentralized way of storing value, in which you have real control over your own money, in my opinion Bitcoin is a good choice. In addition, there is not much complication to use it, and the adoption of the currency increases every day.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:24:52 AM

If you are looking for a more decentralized way of storing value, in which you have real control over your own money, in my opinion Bitcoin is a good choice. In addition, there is not much complication to use it, and the adoption of the currency increases every day.
Absolutely, none other than. Bitcoin is the most promising type of investment so far as the world is moving and we are going digital in the future. It's for everyone to invest because there's no restriction and no hassle requirements as long as you have the knowledge about bitcoin and you have cash you are good to go.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:35:09 AM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

It is real. Proves are all over here on bitcointalk. Being won in gambling, doubling there investment , earned in trading and etc. Bitcoin is now adopted by many online users now the fact that you can earn while enjoying internet. Just dont put too much that you cant afford to lose. Try to research more on bitcoin and see how it can change your online life

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:14:23 AM

It is real. Proves are all over here on bitcointalk. Being won in gambling, doubling there investment , earned in trading and etc. Bitcoin is now adopted by many online users now the fact that you can earn while enjoying internet. Just dont put too much that you cant afford to lose. Try to research more on bitcoin and see how it can change your online life
It's not guaranteed that we can earn here, we still have to take the risk in any investment or money making opportunity in the forum and since we are not talking about the forum but on the entire ecosystem of bitcoin, I can say that there's more of an opportunity of a person who are willing to work for his success. Believing bitcoin is the first step, and you will reap the benefits after then.

anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:02:24 AM

It's not guaranteed that we can earn here, we still have to take the risk in any investment or money making opportunity in the forum and since we are not talking about the forum but on the entire ecosystem of bitcoin, I can say that there's more of an opportunity of a person who are willing to work for his success. Believing bitcoin is the first step, and you will reap the benefits after then.
I wonder how many people on the forum really relate to earnings is cryptocurrency. Bitcoin seems not only hard currency is available, but the second complex in its understanding. It's not as simple as it seems. But we hope th believe in a good outcome of our actions.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:10:58 AM

I wonder if OP did bought bitcoin when he posted this. If he did, he doubled his money by now. And if he have traded, he have more than just 100% profit.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:18:41 AM

I think bitcoin already provides great privacy for you, what else do you want? bitcoin transaction gives mercy, and so forth, you get a lot of advantages to using bitcoin, that's why I believe in bitcoin
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:51:57 AM

I wonder how many people on the forum really relate to earnings is cryptocurrency. Bitcoin seems not only hard currency is available, but the second complex in its understanding. It's not as simple as it seems. But we hope th believe in a good outcome of our actions.
true , bitcoin are not easy to understand especially for common people.

they even say bitcoin designed for tech savvy only. this is make people hard to believe in bitcoin when they even don't know what to do with bitcoin. another problem that really have to solve soon to make bitcoin grow faster.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:07:00 AM

they even say bitcoin designed for tech savvy only. this is make people hard to believe in bitcoin when they even don't know what to do with bitcoin. another problem that really have to solve soon to make bitcoin grow faster.
If it's easy to understand then we might have almost all people adopted now with bitcoin. Maybe for people with the same level like us, it's easy to understand but not for everyone, bitcoin requires a person to be computer literate to comprehend and we are not all in that status.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:30:30 PM

When formulating the rules of Bitcoin protocol Satoshi Nakamoto I made so that the number of Bitcoin, "outliers" in the form of remuneration from the unit is reduced by 50% every 210,000 units. The average of about 6 hours decrypted blocks, so generating blocks 210 and tysyach Halving necessary compensation plus or minus 4 years.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:02:43 AM

If it's easy to understand then we might have almost all people adopted now with bitcoin. Maybe for people with the same level like us, it's easy to understand but not for everyone, bitcoin requires a person to be computer literate to comprehend and we are not all in that status.
we need to find out the way to make bitcoin definition as simple as possible.

tell them bitcoin as digital currency sometimes work too , anyways once they get into bitcoin world they will full of optimistic feeling and more than just believe in bitcoin future , that is the beautiful of bitcoin besides used globally.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:28:58 AM

we need to find out the way to make bitcoin definition as simple as possible.

tell them bitcoin as digital currency sometimes work too , anyways once they get into bitcoin world they will full of optimistic feeling and more than just believe in bitcoin future , that is the beautiful of bitcoin besides used globally.
I think that all believe in Bitcoin, just a lot of talk bad or doubtful because afraid of losing their money. In this hard to convince not to worry. But still all believe and hope for a good outcome.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:59:18 PM

If we consider as a new Bitcoin currency, then it is necessary to analyze its significance for the following parameters. Any currency should be a means of accumulation and ensure payment for goods and services. Unfortunately, Bitcoin can not guarantee that both conditions are "real" currency.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:31:25 PM

If you are scared or can not afford to lose some of your money, you should not invest. It is risky and you can lose big,but on the other hand you can also win big. For me, 10k is a big amount of money to be invested in Bitcoin. But believe that Bitcoin is not dead or something similar. People earn big amounts of money by investing in cryptocurrencies every day.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Hidemyname

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:19:11 PM

Just like what they always say In BustABit go high or go home but be careful  and always remember invest what you can afford to lose and dont put all your money in one basket good luck in your decision .

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████ (http://secondstrade.com)
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:36:42 PM

If you are scared or can not afford to lose some of your money, you should not invest. It is risky and you can lose big,but on the other hand you can also win big. For me, 10k is a big amount of money to be invested in Bitcoin. But believe that Bitcoin is not dead or something similar. People earn big amounts of money by investing in cryptocurrencies every day.
As they say hope dies last. Everyone wants this growth to Bitcoin. Not everyone understands that it takes time and a longer recovery. Although later, probably about five years, we will see an increase in several times.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:42:21 PM

As they say hope dies last. Everyone wants this growth to Bitcoin. Not everyone understands that it takes time and a longer recovery. Although later, probably about five years, we will see an increase in several times.
Even right now we are seeing the price is more increased and i think we are in above 750 right now and hoping that the price will increase more soon..
I think it is increase because more adoption are came.. like 20 stores in paris .
transabox

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:53:39 PM

Even right now we are seeing the price is more increased and i think we are in above 750 right now and hoping that the price will increase more soon..
I think it is increase because more adoption are came.. like 20 stores in paris .

I also think that a sharp jump in prices Bitcoin does not. He will go smoothly for many years. As a long-term invesiitsiya Bitcoin feel good show
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: