Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219595 times)
eduaro66

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:56:21 PM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because it has a great future and will also get more popular plus more worth for sure.
It is very suspicious that this trend is maintained when the bitcoin raising its price, after some time again there is a definite slowdown. Maybe I suspect that this is done artificially. Therefore, one can not speak objectively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrisivl

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:42:53 PM

I think you'll regret not doing it but it's really up to you, if you believe that bitcoin will grow in value or remained stable , then you can invest in it.

i think we can still expect a good increase in the price of bitcoin. it is expected that in next few months the price of bitcoin can cross 1500 USD level. therefore i think there is no reason with you not to trust on bitcoin. to me i have fully trust on bitcoin and will continue for ever.
Probably the best investment bitcoin lately where I invested. It's even better because of the fact that I can not pay anyone anything in terms of taxes.
ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:13:50 PM

with the price of bitcoin that still increase, how it could be that we don't believe in bitcoin? i think in outside, many people will open their eyes that bitcoin is another solution for them to make money. beside that, i hope this will make people realize that bitcoin is the best investment that they can make.

It all depends on an individual's thoughts because it is really hard to convince someone as the price goes either way, sometimes it goes high and sometimes it drops down again, so if you tell someone that the price grows so they should believe in bitcoin then you may become a liar if later on they see it dropping down.
If there are any problems, the user probably will not be able to resolve their issues through legal, because anonymity in the first place.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:35:13 PM

Bitcoin is the one among other crypto currencies that deserved to believe in. Many other crypto currencies appeared after bitcoin with a wish to repeat it success, but not all even survived till today. Bitcoin is going to rise only and many experts predict to it the great future. I do believe in bitcoin, so and you should to.
one-day0

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:41:25 PM

Bitcoin is the one among other crypto currencies that deserved to believe in. Many other crypto currencies appeared after bitcoin with a wish to repeat it success, but not all even survived till today. Bitcoin is going to rise only and many experts predict to it the great future. I do believe in bitcoin, so and you should to.
Despite the fact that Bitcoin - currency exclusively virtual, it appears far from the air. But as all users are doing all that bitcoin has become popular, then I no longer think of a better future.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:06:49 PM

I think you'll regret not doing it but it's really up to you, if you believe that bitcoin will grow in value or remained stable , then you can invest in it. I believe that it would be a good investment in the future even as it continues to increase and decrease,
Here I fully support you, because I think that bitcoin is a good investment. I believe bitcoin product rather than cash. Therefore, if you buy bitcoin it is better than wasting and subsequently receive little.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:25:35 PM

$10,000 bucks is not a small amount but if you have the chance to to risk that money on a high volatile instrument like bitcoin, you could take the risk. Of course, diversification is better in my opinion nut I think that investing in bitcoins today can be a good investment in the very short term.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:29:08 PM

You are right that is a point that everyone believe on bitcoin that it is the first crypto currency and is available with success till now. There were some deep dumps occurred in its price but it is still coming on it success and most of the people have support for it. But there were some coins which after a small dump died sown.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:45:05 PM

I think you'll regret not doing it but it's really up to you, if you believe that bitcoin will grow in value or remained stable , then you can invest in it. I believe that it would be a good investment in the future even as it continues to increase and decrease,
Here I fully support you, because I think that bitcoin is a good investment. I believe bitcoin product rather than cash. Therefore, if you buy bitcoin it is better than wasting and subsequently receive little.
believe in bitcoin is the main foundation to invest in bitcoin, without confidence in the bitcoin, it may be difficult for you to profit. because every time bitcoin prices can go down, and you need to believe in bitcoin to survive
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:37:38 PM

believe in bitcoin is the main foundation to invest in bitcoin, without confidence in the bitcoin, it may be difficult for you to profit. because every time bitcoin prices can go down, and you need to believe in bitcoin to survive

Not really. Whether you believe in bitcoin or not the markets will do its magic and the price will either go up or down. It's not like if you believe in bitcoin the price will go up, if you don't the price will go down. Obviously that is only individually, but if the whole community believes that bitcoin price will go up, it will because they will accumulate as much as they can. A lot of pump and dump activity is based on emotions and psychology.

But yes, avoiding dumping all your coins when there is a small fall in price is also good practice. Don't let emotions override you. Use your knowledge.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:08:49 AM

You are right that is a point that everyone believe on bitcoin that it is the first crypto currency and is available with success till now. There were some deep dumps occurred in its price but it is still coming on it success and most of the people have support for it. But there were some coins which after a small dump died sown.
We must really take the risk if ever the markets go down on our investment because that's how the investment arr supposed to be. If ever the markets go down, get some information why it was occured, then if you conclude it's reason then make your decision. Usually, people who lose their money arr those people who are affraid that the market will die, yet it won't. Therefore, in order to profit in an investment, patience and trust is all you need.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:22:06 AM

$10,000 bucks is not a small amount but if you have the chance to to risk that money on a high volatile instrument like bitcoin, you could take the risk. Of course, diversification is better in my opinion nut I think that investing in bitcoins today can be a good investment in the very short term.
Also do not worry about bitcoin security. Bitcoin has no data center, the decentralization is high level. Attack bitcoin network is so hard. Bitcoin do not need military security, it is really secure. A lot of countries were regulate bitcoin, so I am sure that the trend will always possitive.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
anavuajna

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:53:13 AM

Also do not worry about bitcoin security. Bitcoin has no data center, the decentralization is high level. Attack bitcoin network is so hard. Bitcoin do not need military security, it is really secure. A lot of countries were regulate bitcoin, so I am sure that the trend will always possitive.

Bitcoin storage danger is that hackers can crack the protection. Or how else to steal your Bitcoins.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:06:44 AM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

No one can do that you are requesting. For sure bitcoin will not die never. It is a technological pearl and have his supporters who are stubborn. But the profits with bitcoin depends from the regulation it will have and from the status that will have from the authorities. Since these lats are unpredictable in time investing in bitcoin will be always doubtful (legally speaking). I have invested in bitcoin. Only you yourself can decide what to do.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:56:02 PM

Bitcoin storage danger is that hackers can crack the protection. Or how else to steal your Bitcoins.
The protection of bitcoin network? How about a big NO for that?

If hackers could possible crack the network, why do you think they target big exchangers instead? It's because they simply can't crack the network. They also can't use our private keys since we're all already dead before they can even find a particular adress's private key. Hackers hack you through your email, through your phone, or simply just do social engineering. That's how they would steal your bitcoins, not by "cracking the protection" or w/e.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:16:56 PM

After know bitcoin in the last 2 years, I always believe and never doubt. After I bought bitcoin already hundreds of times, I never lose money but always got profit, because the processornya never down. That's main factor makes me believe deeply with bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:42:33 PM

Despite the fact that Bitcoin - currency exclusively virtual, it appears far from the air. But as all users are doing all that bitcoin has become popular, then I no longer think of a better future.
Many countries start supporting bitcoin Usa , Denmark and other friendly countries i know for them or for those new users are had some doubts about bitcoin. Bitcoin has been that far he survive that long many alternative coins supporting bitcoin also. and they keep on trusting this currency.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 757

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

After know bitcoin in the last 2 years, I always believe and never doubt. After I bought bitcoin already hundreds of times, I never lose money but always got profit, because the processornya never down. That's main factor makes me believe deeply with bitcoin.
Yes we should belive or I must say all of the ppl should believe on bitcoins because it never fails us to earn profit it is the alternative way to earn online.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:56:57 PM

That's the first thing in my mind now when I join here. Well, let me see after a month.
Well hopefully it would be worth your time here dude though I'm pretty sure it will. I've had hesitations at the start as well but now I can say that it's a good decision that I've listened to a friend who introduced me to bitcoin. There'll be a lot of things you'd learn and earn at the same time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Finestream

Activity: 2982
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:13:45 AM

That's the first thing in my mind now when I join here. Well, let me see after a month.
Well hopefully it would be worth your time here dude though I'm pretty sure it will. I've had hesitations at the start as well but now I can say that it's a good decision that I've listened to a friend who introduced me to bitcoin. There'll be a lot of things you'd learn and earn at the same time
It's future of cryto currency and we are at the right time since it's not that popular yet, it's the best time to invest now and do earn some benefits with different opportunities online. Bitcoin is not known to the majority yet and I believe the longer we stay here the more we will be successful.

Believing with bitcoin is what makes us strong and dedicated with our goal, the journey won't be easy as there are setbacks sometimes but we know bitcoin always bounce back.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: