Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:29:22 AM

Of course, I should believe in bitcoin because its economy is rising higher and right now its on a stable stage and fluctuations were not that bad compared from previous years passed. Bitcoin is worth believing for and it is a sustainable source of fiat currency money which could be used for spending your family needs as part of living.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:02:05 PM

Of course, I should believe in bitcoin because its economy is rising higher and right now its on a stable stage and fluctuations were not that bad compared from previous years passed. Bitcoin is worth believing for and it is a sustainable source of fiat currency money which could be used for spending your family needs as part of living.
it took almost 8 years for bitcoin to get this place and the trust, now everyone can believe on bitcoin, and bitcoin deserve this trust and believe.
bitcoin it self worth to trust but never trust on anyone who want to pay you bitcoin. always go with escrow.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

Yes you should believe in bitcoins .as long as the price of bitcoins are going up and is not down in the the few years .and there is a high chance that the price of bitcoins would grow up to a high extend and it may happen that ur country might ban bitcoins .its better to sell ur bitcoins .
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

it took almost 8 years for bitcoin to get this place and the trust, now everyone can believe on bitcoin, and bitcoin deserve this trust and believe.
bitcoin it self worth to trust but never trust on anyone who want to pay you bitcoin. always go with escrow.
I do agree on what you have said its already 8 years and bitcoin is still kicking and being already adopted even though on slow pace but still better than never.We would really love to see on continous grow of bitcoin in longer runs and we do many really believe on its full potential in the future.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

Buy bitcoin that you can afford to lose
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 02:31:36 PM

if you can earn bitcoin you should believe bitcoin
if youre lost youre money use bitcoin trading, youre must learn about trading, youre lost money not ye bitcoin not trust, but only you have not skil can find earn bitcoin
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:36:15 PM

Yes you should believe in bitcoins .as long as the price of bitcoins are going up and is not down in the the few years .and there is a high chance that the price of bitcoins would grow up to a high extend and it may happen that ur country might ban bitcoins .its better to sell ur bitcoins .
BITCOIN is totally an anonymous and decenterlized currency. first of all countries can't ban it because cannot control over bitcoin. 2nd if by chance a country ban bitcoin. I don't think it will effect bitcoin's trustworthy and believe anyway.
bitcoin will still remain trusted.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

If i were you, i will  try to invest 1/4 of that amount  in bitcoin so I will find out what will happen to my money. As a matter of fact it was an investment.  Other busineman and investors, invest their  money without any hesitation. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.  
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:51:07 PM

BITCOIN is totally an anonymous and decenterlized currency. first of all countries can't ban it because cannot control over bitcoin. 2nd if by chance a country ban bitcoin. I don't think it will effect bitcoin's trustworthy and believe anyway.
bitcoin will still remain trusted.
For those who knows about bitcoin they are thinking that this is trustworthy but for those who don't know they are always checking the background since many people are saying that bitcoin is scam due to many investment site are giving promises but in the end are scam its already give them bad image about bitcoin,.. also the anonymity is one of the reason because they can not start a case to arrest who are scammers.. unlike in other payment methods.
For us bitcoin is good and we are believing because we know bitcoin already.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
Bitcoin is trusted, you can earn money using bitcoin easily only by investing and trading. And bitcoin is a further developments. You should be a wise in the world of bitcoin, choose wisely where you want to buy then trafer it in your cold wallet.Join us now using bitcoin, we are so many in our community of bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:33:47 PM

I do agree on what you have said its already 8 years and bitcoin is still kicking and being already adopted even though on slow pace but still better than never.We would really love to see on continous grow of bitcoin in longer runs and we do many really believe on its full potential in the future.
yes  the progress bitcoin was slow in past, but now we can see that the  the progress is pretty good, people are entering in the world of bitcoin continuously and the adoption of bitcoin by the mass is is increasing too  fast. although still less that 1% people are using bitcoin but now the number of bitcoin users in increasing too fast and very soon the majority of people of the world will start using bitcoin.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:45:06 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 06:05:37 PM by bestluck

I also trust on bitcoin because of its timing it took to reach this place which is much lower time and the success of it is much higher as most of the currency have taken hundreds of years and they are not able to compete dollar while bitcoin within 8 years are competing dollar so everyone who know about bitcoin having the believe tat it will one day be a global currency.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:50:21 PM

If i were you, i will  try to invest 1/4 of that amount  in bitcoin so I will find out what will happen to my money. As a matter of fact it was an investment.  Other busineman and investors, invest their  money without any hesitation. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.  
and if I were in his place and had that much money I would only invest 1% of it. it is not because I don't trust bitcoin. it is because I may don't trust that business or the work where I am investing. it is always smart to invest small amount first to get surety and confirmation. this place if full of scammers and fake companies.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

I think you should question your self why shouldn't I believe in bitcoin,
if you are going to look at the bitcoin's history you could see that it is going so much better as year's past by ,and if you are going to let another year or maybe a month who know's maybe it's price would also go high above 1000+ USD again.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:51:30 PM

and if I were in his place and had that much money I would only invest 1% of it. it is not because I don't trust bitcoin. it is because I may don't trust that business or the work where I am investing. it is always smart to invest small amount first to get surety and confirmation. this place if full of scammers and fake companies.

If it is bitcoin then you could be sure about it as it is something the future will consider. Some country has even put up research for bitcoin, you know that this totally means the future of bitcoin is actually bright enough and only a fool dont trust bitcoin, Im trusting bitcoin and thats the reason that I am still here
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 05:04:25 PM

It's up to you to believe in bitcoin or not.But in my opinion you should because from my experience I can say now bitcoin in gaining more value. Your investment will be successful if you can take risk. There are many sites providing profit for a  short term investment on little amount of money.The more you can take risk the more you can make profit. But you have to beware from scamners.Good luck for you

bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:54:25 PM

Of course that's the reason why I am here, to experience the goodness of bitcoin for the users in this world of cryptocurrency. To enjoy the flexibility of bitcoin together with its features too.
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

You should definitely believe in Bitcoin. It is because we, as a collective, believe so much in Bitcoin, that it not only exists but strives as much as it does today. Keep believing, I will be on your side. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are here to stay and evolve to something even better. I'm sure of that!
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:29:46 AM

You should definitely believe in Bitcoin. It is because we, as a collective, believe so much in Bitcoin, that it not only exists but strives as much as it does today. Keep believing, I will be on your side. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are here to stay and evolve to something even better. I'm sure of that!
I will remember what you said from now, lol! what makes us confident is we see more people who trust bitcoin and although we know how risky this investment is, we are still here optimistic enough for the great future of bitcoin. While bitcoin is growing, we should not allow we will not grow with it, it's our chances as early adopters, the users are still low so we take the opportunity to be benefited.

STUDENTCOIN