Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
coinscrow

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 03:49:05 AM

For now I still believe that bitcoin will continue to shine. presence of bitcoin has many changing the way transactions and investments, I divert some investment and savings into bitcoin because highly profitable.
of course bitcoin will continue to shine even more shine because bitcoin will continue to grow and spread throughout the world. and of course the price will be higher in the future, this will be a good investment, thats why i believe in bitcoin

to the poor counties bitcoin will be the future. cheap transaction fee, very fast and very easy.
Google and Facebook want to take the internet to everywhere.

For example for me a Bank Transfer to another country: 10USD
BTC transaction: 0.13USD

I think the BTC can reach close 1400-1800$ to 2018.

for long term.....  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:15:58 AM

For now I still believe that bitcoin will continue to shine. presence of bitcoin has many changing the way transactions and investments, I divert some investment and savings into bitcoin because highly profitable.
of course bitcoin will continue to shine even more shine because bitcoin will continue to grow and spread throughout the world. and of course the price will be higher in the future, this will be a good investment, thats why i believe in bitcoin

to the poor counties bitcoin will be the future. cheap transaction fee, very fast and very easy.
Google and Facebook want to take the internet to everywhere.

For example for me a Bank Transfer to another country: 10USD
BTC transaction: 0.13USD

I think the BTC can reach close 1400-1800$ to 2018.

for long term.....  Cool

Not only for poor countries, bitcoin is for everybody who are willing to use its system. Bitcoin is not only for cheap transfer of funds to aid problem on big remittance fee but with for fast transaction as well. Further, big countries will get more benefits in bitcoin, they will enjoy the fast transaction while big capitalist will see it as an opportunity to enter in the market accepting bitcoin for their business and when there's a lot of services that accepts bitcoin, it will benefit the masses but then again not the poor ones.

Big population of poor countries are under poverty, they will not bother to used bitcoin instead they will look for a more viable ways to improve their living or worst is just to survive everyday.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

yes i also have full believe on bitcoin. bitcoin will continue increase and will continue giving benefit to people and will remain for every. and that is the reason that i have invested a good amount of my assets in bitcoin, and hope that it will give me a good profit.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:03:36 PM

Not only price wise, most of the other benefits are here to believe the bitcoin, and i am also one of them, who believe on bitcoin, because whenever i used bitcoin, it give me always profit and sometime it help me especially in billy paying and amount transfer. But these are basic ways, if we want to earn more with bitcoin, than also bitcoin make us profitable, but it depend on our capital.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:03:45 PM

yes i also have full believe on bitcoin. bitcoin will continue increase and will continue giving benefit to people and will remain for every. and that is the reason that i have invested a good amount of my assets in bitcoin, and hope that it will give me a good profit.

It will continue the way it is, this year is just going to be another year for bitcoin. The current price will keep on rising so there is no back down at this stage and Im quite sure that in march we might reach a new ATH so bear yourself a little bit more and keep on supporting bitcoin before we reach the new stage
Ilikechineseefood

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:53:14 AM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
If you want to buy Bitcoin I personally think you should do it.
Because the wort of the Bitcoin is rising and the community of the Bitcoin keeps growing.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:03:52 AM

The price are going so fast right now for the last 2 weeks we get +100 in price

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Thaliron

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:35:55 PM

I think you should believe in Bitcoin because it is becoming very popular around the world and more people start to use it.
And because more people are using it the price for a Bitcoin keeps on growing. It grows every day.
Dapallo

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:57:22 PM

I think you should believe in the Bitcoin. The future of the Bitcoin looks bright because the worth of the Bitcoin keeps rising.
And everyday more people start to use the Bitcoin which makes the Bitcoin community grow bigger.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:13:00 PM

We used bitcoin in our daily living and for our sake profit where we can do want ever we want when we have bitcoin, bitcoin can easily used to investment and other things that we want like gambling and trading. Where we can gain profit. Bitcoin can be trust worthy of our money.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:21:02 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 03:35:03 PM by clickerz

I think you should believe in the Bitcoin. The future of the Bitcoin looks bright because the worth of the Bitcoin keeps rising.
And everyday more people start to use the Bitcoin which makes the Bitcoin community grow bigger.

The more that bitcoin is rising, the more i trust this cryptocurrency. I think we do not need to promote to anyone but this price that keep on rising only means that more people are trusting and investing bitcoin.It means that the demands keep on rising,many are becoming aware now since it is already considered as legal in other countries.

Open for Campaigns
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

It will continue the way it is, this year is just going to be another year for bitcoin. The current price will keep on rising so there is no back down at this stage and Im quite sure that in march we might reach a new ATH so bear yourself a little bit more and keep on supporting bitcoin before we reach the new stage

Yes, I totally agree with the fact that the price of Bitcoin will continue to grow this year. I am confident that by the end of the year we will see the price in 2000 dollars. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and more expensive

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:59:39 PM

The future of bitcoin might not be necessarily dependent upon the price of bitcoin but the amount of users who are actively interested in investing in this venture and as a realistic fact with a limited amount of bitcoin and more people in it will reflect on the price of the coin.There are some minor flaws regarding the transaction delays to be rectified .
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:03:43 PM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

Are you not convince as of the moment for what is happening now into bitcoin at the present. Common dude the price value now was 1100$ almost try to think of that before its too late. It may for the bitcoin is none sense, or what but look the huge volume of how people around the world even the masses in the other country are fully accepted bitcoin. So you should better believe in it and save as much as earlier.
maister77777

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:04:28 PM

Are you not convince as of the moment for what is happening now into bitcoin at the present. Common dude the price value now was 1100$ almost try to think of that before its too late. It may for the bitcoin is none sense, or what but look the huge volume of how people around the world even the masses in the other country are fully accepted bitcoin. So you should better believe in it and save as much as earlier.
Of course you need to believe in bitcoin and the one who believes he will receive their dividends.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:26:18 PM

Not only price wise, most of the other benefits are here to believe the bitcoin, and i am also one of them, who believe on bitcoin, because whenever i used bitcoin, it give me always profit and sometime it help me especially in billy paying and amount transfer. But these are basic ways, if we want to earn more with bitcoin, than also bitcoin make us profitable, but it depend on our capital.
yes the coming and the usage of bitcoin is beneficial in all aspects not only in the rise of price because before it there was not many opportunities of earning money on internet and many people were have to go out of home for earning some money even the females were also need to go out the homes but now it is very beneficial for them to earn from home. Now the students are also earning in the spare time of the day.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:39:17 PM

yes the coming and the usage of bitcoin is beneficial in all aspects not only in the rise of price because before it there was not many opportunities of earning money on internet and many people were have to go out of home for earning some money even the females were also need to go out the homes but now it is very beneficial for them to earn from home. Now the students are also earning in the spare time of the day.
That's about the earnings on the Internet, it is quite a powerful argument. I totally agree with you. First of all I was interested in this aspect, and in the process I began to trust bitcoin more.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:14:19 PM

It is difficult to trust bitcoin as an investment. I still work with bitcoin only as a commodity or as a pay-for my work. Of course, mining bitcoin is also of paramount importance.
manyuta

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:30:57 PM

The future of bitcoin might not be necessarily dependent upon the price of bitcoin but the amount of users who are actively interested in investing in this venture and as a realistic fact with a limited amount of bitcoin and more people in it will reflect on the price of the coin.There are some minor flaws regarding the transaction delays to be rectified .
Only demand for bitcoin will make it even more interesting. Of course the price is today, more people are attracted to, and only after all the other advantages of bitcoin. Just today, they are not all and not all of it is important, in contrast to the simple earnings.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:08:13 PM

The more that bitcoin is rising, the more i trust this cryptocurrency. I think we do not need to promote to anyone but this price that keep on rising only means that more people are trusting and investing bitcoin.It means that the demands keep on rising,many are becoming aware now since it is already considered as legal in other countries.
The legality of Bitcoin in other countries is very specific. Even as the United States need to understand that all incomes are taxed, and it means that bitcoin should also be taxed. But there is a problem. Bitcoin is anonymous. What is the way to find the state? Especially when Trump came to power.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: