Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would/Do you spend your current bitcoins in stores (or online)?
Yes - 215 (54%)
No - 183 (46%)
Total Voters: 398

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins?  (Read 257556 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:21:27 AM

Im actively spending it but in exchange site. Sometimes a small percentage for my desire needs. Im doing spending regardless of the price. As I want to spend it I will spend it no matter what is the hype. Besides I have funds on a trading site and that is only meant for trading purposes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:04:13 AM

i usually spend some of my bitcoin, but in this moment i'm waiting for a big pump, so i'm hodling because i think that the proce it's still to low to dump my bitcoins

Maybe it is better that people start to spend their bitcoins now since bitcoin price started to decrease!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:52:15 AM

Not at this time and the reason is because the value is not even that high now so you wont get much for it and that is the problem I am not trading to wait for a higher value.
And many people are also thinking and hoping that the value will be more soon after the halving and that would be also really nice.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:58:04 AM

i usually spend some of my bitcoin, but in this moment i'm waiting for a big pump, so i'm hodling because i think that the proce it's still to low to dump my bitcoins

Maybe it is better that people start to spend their bitcoins now since bitcoin price started to decrease!

there is no point in spending coins if people don't need to buy anything. beside that, lower price is not motivating people to spend, a high price does.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:53:13 AM

there is no point in spending coins if people don't need to buy anything. beside that, lower price is not motivating people to spend, a high price does.

Price dips just means one thing.. and that is go buy some more. Good thing there still a price dip. With the current hype many people thinks that it will now go forward. So now take this chance to buy more as we don't know if there still a price dip month before halving.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:19:30 AM

Price dips just means one thing.. and that is go buy some more. Good thing there still a price dip. With the current hype many people thinks that it will now go forward. So now take this chance to buy more as we don't know if there still a price dip month before halving.

i have bought enough coins last year so for me the need to buy more isn't there unless the price dips below $400 which i don't think will happen. i can simply sit back and enjoy watching the price go up. but yes, you're right. people should start buying directly if the price goes down.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:15:13 PM

i have bought enough coins last year so for me the need to buy more isn't there unless the price dips below $400 which i don't think will happen. i can simply sit back and enjoy watching the price go up. but yes, you're right. people should start buying directly if the price goes down.
I have more interest to spent coins on purchases especially in online. Now because of halving I am just holding my coins indeed.after I earn more amounts will buy things I desire much.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:02:01 PM

I have more interest to spent coins on purchases especially in online. Now because of halving I am just holding my coins indeed.after I earn more amounts will buy things I desire much.
I'm also just waiting on the halving because its will be very profitable and we all can make money because of it if everything will go well.
Spending bitcoins right now is just not smart with the future a head.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:47:32 PM

I'm also just waiting on the halving because its will be very profitable and we all can make money because of it if everything will go well.
We are all waiting on the halving because we all know the halving will be profitable at the end of this year, its just a matter of time and patient.
If we just keep holding our bitcoins everything will be alright and we will make profit.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:59:52 AM

I am not spending Bitcoin in real life and the reason is because you already can see that the value is not high now so you wont get much money for it so that is the problem.
But maybe it would be better if you are waiting a longer time until the price will be higher so you can also sell it with more profit.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:15:52 PM

I just spent some bitcoin to buy some GPU to mine the altcoins. I will then sell the altcoin to buy bitcoin.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:22:20 PM

well just today i spent around 0.09 btc on a $50 amazon.ca gift card to buy something. its pretty unique i think, you want something delivered fast? dont wanna use up your credit card? then spend that bitcoin!!!  Grin
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:44:40 PM

The most here are waiting on the halving because we are all already know that if we have to listen to the speculators it will be profitable.
With this in our mind we are all investing in the bitcoin for sure to make profit, I myself do not spend any bitcoins these days because of the future.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:21:51 PM

The most here are waiting on the halving because we are all already know that if we have to listen to the speculators it will be profitable.
With this in our mind we are all investing in the bitcoin for sure to make profit, I myself do not spend any bitcoins these days because of the future.

Indeed the most are doing it and I'm doing it also but I also spend sometimes some bitcoins because spending is also good for the bitcoin in my opinion.
I spend the bitcoins for my monthly hosting plan and that is almost the only thing where my bitcoins goes to.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:30:26 PM

well just today i spent around 0.09 btc on a $50 amazon.ca gift card to buy something. its pretty unique i think, you want something delivered fast? dont wanna use up your credit card? then spend that bitcoin!!!  Grin
it was good, this time I do not spend bitcoin I possess for personal purposes like buying something, but that's all I use this time to orderer altcoin in bittrex  Grin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Tristana

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:47:51 PM

I haven't earned enough yet to engage in any "active spending".

But when the time comes that I do, I don't think I would. I'd save them and invest!
mu77aL

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 12:51:48 PM

yes - i buy simply everthing with them!  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Wink
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:00:28 PM

I'm not spending actively my bitcoins because I'm trying to save it before the halving happens.
Hoping to get some profit from it.

Vires in Numeris
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:38:29 AM

I'm not spending actively my bitcoins because I'm trying to save it before the halving happens.
Hoping to get some profit from it.

Trying to spend in a active way is not possible every time, also the availability is also low. The way you choosed to make profit on halving is the best of all.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:43:30 AM

Well, I currently use 50%.
50% bitcoin I got I spent, and the rest I save it as capital for investment and other things that can make me a profit
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: