Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would/Do you spend your current bitcoins in stores (or online)?
Yes - 215 (54%)
No - 183 (46%)
Total Voters: 398

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins?  (Read 257553 times)
FreshFund

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 04:33:57 AM

agreed ^

NEM:NDMFCC-HHUNIX-M3SHZY-YNM5VK-BYZ6ZU-FVQXHB-H6GB
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:36:23 AM

Yes we used actively  bitcoin to pay our electricity  bill because it only can be used directly on the bitcoin our country . But if we want to buy can cash out of the bank, remittances , and much more . And this is what we use to buy we want using cash from bitcoin. So butcoin is really good to us because bitcoin can instant cash in a instant.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:13:08 AM

Besides traders, I know few people who use btc daily.
well i use bitcoins daily, i usually buy some steam items or something else to be honest, that is really great
there is no doubt that this is really great to use bitcoin to buy things. I had this experience too and believe me it is the finest feeling I ever had. I also use to spend bitcoin some time to buy small things.. digital goods, games etc.. 
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:08:31 PM

Yes we used actively  bitcoin to pay our electricity  bill because it only can be used directly on the bitcoin our country . But if we want to buy can cash out of the bank, remittances , and much more . And this is what we use to buy we want using cash from bitcoin. So butcoin is really good to us because bitcoin can instant cash in a instant.
oh wow i have never tried to pay any of my fees with bitcoin and i doubt that i will do that but it is nice to see that people use it so often

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:29:07 PM

Yes we used actively  bitcoin to pay our electricity  bill because it only can be used directly on the bitcoin our country . But if we want to buy can cash out of the bank, remittances , and much more . And this is what we use to buy we want using cash from bitcoin. So butcoin is really good to us because bitcoin can instant cash in a instant.

From what country you from and you mean a really a direct payment from the electric company? No need for third party local exchanger to do that?

We do have here too like the one you stated but with the help of third party local bitcoin exchanger. It's really odd to see some direct payment of bills without exchangers services.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:58:17 PM

I guess we are in the same country because i also use my bitcoin to pay my monthly bills and loading my mobile phone. its a good thing local wallet has this feature and its for our convenience.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:09:36 PM

I guess we are in the same country because i also use my bitcoin to pay my monthly bills and loading my mobile phone. its a good thing local wallet has this feature and its for our convenience.

We are spending it for some online stuffs the fact is spending bitcoin is limited at a moment as there are not many place where we can widely used and that is a major problem.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:41:25 PM

Wow, it's really good for you then. Because in my country, i need 3rd party to pay my electric bill and phone bill using bitcoin and can't directly using bitcoin to pay my things.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:44:03 PM

Wow, it's really good for you then. Because in my country, i need 3rd party to pay my electric bill and phone bill using bitcoin and can't directly using bitcoin to pay my things.

Yeah we cannot pay our bills directly with bitcoin but we can surely top up our phone using bitcoin, but I still feel that my country will take long  time for the development of bitcoin infrastructure.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 04:52:26 PM

Yes we used actively  bitcoin to pay our electricity  bill because it only can be used directly on the bitcoin our country . But if we want to buy can cash out of the bank, remittances , and much more . And this is what we use to buy we want using cash from bitcoin. So butcoin is really good to us because bitcoin can instant cash in a instant.

We are spending it for some online stuffs the fact is spending bitcoin is limited at a moment as there are not many place where we can widely used and that is a major problem.

Yeah this is a sad fact of bitcoin that we cannot use bitcoin it self in our real life.. but nowadays thanks to bitcoin debit/credit cards this problem is pretty much solved out.
you just need to get a credit card. fill up that with your bitcoin. go to super market and buy everything with bitcoin.. cheers.

SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:15:45 PM

Yeah this is a sad fact of bitcoin that we cannot use bitcoin it self in our real life.. but nowadays thanks to bitcoin debit/credit cards this problem is pretty much solved out.
you just need to get a credit card. fill up that with your bitcoin. go to super market and buy everything with bitcoin.. cheers.
In recent years cryptocurrency market has changed dramatically, but that does not mean that everyone can not only but also want to deal with bitcoin. Perhaps the possibility or even the prospects are good, but the reality is still different.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:52:39 AM

In recent years cryptocurrency market has changed dramatically, but that does not mean that everyone can not only but also want to deal with bitcoin. Perhaps the possibility or even the prospects are good, but the reality is still different.
The reality is we are still in the early stage and for me it is the best opportunity to invest than spend since there are only few merchants that are accepting bitcoins as payment but in the future for sure we can see some substantial growth on the numbers of merchant so invest now and take your profit in the future.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:34:27 AM

The reality is we are still in the early stage and for me it is the best opportunity to invest than spend since there are only few merchants that are accepting bitcoins as payment but in the future for sure we can see some substantial growth on the numbers of merchant so invest now and take your profit in the future.

Yes if you are not able to spend it then it will help you in saving your coins for the future and you can spend them when price goes higher in future to get additional benefits from it.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:15:19 AM

Yea i spend bitccoin every day in online site which I can invest money in site with 10 referral deep levels and nice bonus rom inactive and active refferals but it is better to invest to earn more easy money in that site which is best on internet.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:19:02 AM

Yea i spend bitccoin every day in online site which I can invest money in site with 10 referral deep levels and nice bonus rom inactive and active refferals but it is better to invest to earn more easy money in that site which is best on internet.

You will never come to which is the best and genuine site on internet when it comes to an investment, as most of them are ponzi and will run away in long run.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:01:00 PM

Yeah, we are still on the  earlier stage since bitcoin was  created 7 years ago and still have the potential to grow in upcoming years and   for sure many  countries would already adopt it and  more and  more merchants would accept already  bitcoin as a payment.  Investment is a better option rather than spending bitcoin.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:03:36 PM

Yeah, we are still on the  earlier stage since bitcoin was  created 7 years ago and still have the potential to grow in upcoming years and   for sure many  countries would already adopt it and  more and  more merchants would accept already  bitcoin as a payment.  Investment is a better option rather than spending bitcoin.

Yeah investing or saving them for future is the best thing to do, as spending now won't be beneficial as price is not too high, and if you spend them when price goes higher then it will give you better benefits.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:46:32 PM

You will never come to which is the best and genuine site on internet when it comes to an investment, as most of them are ponzi and will run away in long run.

that's exactly why i can't understand that people are constantly looking for sites that allow them to "invest" their money in. they try to attract people with interest rates that are too good to be true. certain people know that they are "investing" money into a possibly ponzi, but they still continue as they think they will roi before they shut down. horrible way of thinking.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:55:49 PM

I am not actively spending my Bitcoin, and I am currently instead exchanging, buying and moving my Bitcoin around without many direct purchases. While I should probably be buying more, what I currently get from Bitcoin simply isn't enough to bother buying many things, because it'll take me a week to earn $14 until I reach Senior member status, which will make that number $20 a week or something. I basically just use this to help buy food at this point.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:58:18 PM

that's exactly why i can't understand that people are constantly looking for sites that allow them to "invest" their money in. they try to attract people with interest rates that are too good to be true. certain people know that they are "investing" money into a possibly ponzi, but they still continue as they think they will roi before they shut down. horrible way of thinking.

Exactly and the worst thing is people have seen many ponzi sites in the past and they have even lost their money but still they invest hoping that this time they will not get cheated.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: