Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can u lose with gambling?  (Read 28299 times)
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:42:04 AM

This is opposite from topic "How much can u win with gambling?". Well I`m on zero again, I`m looking how much I can win with gambling but actually I`m tryin to calculate how much can i lose. It`s always small amout`s but after many times this several small amount`s becoming one big one. There is some crazy stories on internet about people that have it all in one moment...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10976770/Online-gambling-how-I-lost-my-wife-children-and-750000.html
And this guy started  with almost nothing and made almost $500,000 gambling with Bitcoin, then he lost it all in about 60 seconds. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ch7wb/

So pretty simple question, how much can YOU lose with gambling?

i lost almost 0.5btc in primedice. i deposit only 0.01btc and im always lose until i sum up all my loses and turn to 0.5btc. hahaha. now im regretting if only i didnt gamble. i have much money. hahaha
i have sold my some bitcoin in a low price in previous month so in present position i cannot bear to lose a quarter bitcoin. instead i am willing to win more and more bitcoin and cover my lose.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:45:25 AM

There is no limit as to what amount a gambler can lose, you can lose literally everything. Just always be sensible with your finances & never gamble with amounts you can't afford to lose.

I very much agree with your thinking. Because the thing I thought also minimize the chances that we will suffer a huge defeat, without it then I am sure gamblers will experience a very large defeat, because they do not do a calculation that mature
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:20:46 AM

This is what no one can know before loosing the exact amount. It depends on bankroll if someone is loosing and attempt to recover than remain without all funds. This sum is different from player to player. I will say you can loose all your balance this is for sure what I can say as this happened to me many times. Even I said next time when not happen but in sessions we loose control and make same mistake.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:28:03 AM

This is what no one can know before loosing the exact amount. It depends on bankroll if someone is loosing and attempt to recover than remain without all funds. This sum is different from player to player. I will say you can loose all your balance this is for sure what I can say as this happened to me many times. Even I said next time when not happen but in sessions we loose control and make same mistake.

for some of the gamblers it doesn't matter how much they have in their bankroll because those some gamblers that i am talking about are addicted enough to invest even more in case they lose some of their initial bankroll. so there really isn't any kind of limit for them to lose except all their life and what they borrow to gamble.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:44:01 PM

As to what we can lose is we don't know. As long as you are still investing in your bankroll, all of it are at stake. So better not put in a big capital. A .001BTC busted is enough for me to quit for the day when I was still gambling. I guess loosing control and being too greedy in a game could make you lose bigger.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:24:00 PM

As to what we can lose is we don't know. As long as you are still investing in your bankroll, all of it are at stake. So better not put in a big capital. A .001BTC busted is enough for me to quit for the day when I was still gambling. I guess loosing control and being too greedy in a game could make you lose bigger.
Yes we don't know the exact amount but we know that we can lose everything when we are not careful with gambling. The chances are more on losing than the winning so we must treat gambling as pure fun to get away with the risk.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:43:14 PM

There is no limit as to what amount a gambler can lose, you can lose literally everything. Just always be sensible with your finances & never gamble with amounts you can't afford to lose.
I think it depends on circumstances as well. If you before getting a big profit maybe you'll spend that advantage until exhausted or even spend modalmu. maybe up all your money runs out.

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:51:38 PM

almost 0.01 after reach 0.1 lolz

Woah! That's already a big amount with your total loss in gambling. For sure there are a lot of people who have higher amount of loss in gambling.

But for me, when I was still an active gambler. Losing is just nothing for me and I can lose as many as I have as long as I am holding my own money.

I hope to those who are still gambling you should manage your lose properly so that it is not going to wreck your lives.

Vires in Numeris
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:00:21 PM

the losses are always limitless.
you can always lose all you have over gambling because you can alawys lose control and get mad because of a losing streak so you start betting with madness and then start losing more and more.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:25:29 PM

you can always lose all you have over gambling because you can alawys lose control and get mad because of a losing streak so you start betting with madness and then start losing more and more.
That is absolutely true, if you have a problem with controlling yourself in gambling you are in danger of losing your hard earned money in gambling, you should know yourself and if you feel your are weak you should stay away from it.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:57:39 PM

That is absolutely true, if you have a problem with controlling yourself in gambling you are in danger of losing your hard earned money in gambling, you should know yourself and if you feel your are weak you should stay away from it.

That is really going to be the problem for a person that can't control his emotion. Once he lose and he controls his emotion.

It is going to be a rage to him that can make him lose unlimited of his money with gambling. And it is reliable that limitless amount can be lose with gambling.

Vires in Numeris
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:33:20 PM

Self control is a key aspect, in gambling but also in life. Without it, you will face many problems.
The best thing to do is to learn about it or get it by practicing, especially if you are a full time gambler.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:21:19 PM

Self control is a key aspect, in gambling but also in life. Without it, you will face many problems.
The best thing to do is to learn about it or get it by practicing, especially if you are a full time gambler.

A very well advice.

Yeah It is always the self control that will save you from many problems.

By the mean of self control, you should know how to handle the time you spent in gambling games, and also you should also need to put and set a limit to the amount of money that you put at stake in gambling.

One reminder for us to maintain that control is to think that gambling is just made for an entertainment and not for earning a money for living.
shashank5119

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:24:19 PM

We can loose any amount in gambling . There is no limit in it we can loose our all the amount in gambling no matter how much we are.We can loose all of it slowly in gambling and one day all can be empty if we get addicted to gambling.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:04:05 PM

We can loose any amount in gambling . There is no limit in it we can loose our all the amount in gambling no matter how much we are.We can loose all of it slowly in gambling and one day all can be empty if we get addicted to gambling.
but i have fixed a limit for my gambling and i do not ever exceed that limit. because when ever i exceeded my limit i lost about double on that day. therefore i always  do gambling in a limit.
mrsimple

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:20:53 PM

hahaha I do not know how much I've lost, but because of the defeat of course, will come the victory and the triumph that makes gambling so fun
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:52:55 AM

but i have fixed a limit for my gambling and i do not ever exceed that limit. because when ever i exceeded my limit i lost about double on that day. therefore i always  do gambling in a limit.
That's good, we should know how to limit ourselves in gambling as gambling could be very dangerous when done excessively and we can lose a lot of money without a limit. It is a responsible move that will let your stay in gambling for a longer period of time.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 09:58:55 AM

If you are addicted at gambling, then you can lose all your earnings in a single day. If you have the instinct that gambling sites makes you poor, then you cannot lose more. Always keep in mind that gambling sites offers gambling games who also want to earn money, then if that would be the case, they will add softwares and programs in that particular game. Thats why never play at gambling sites if you dont know how to earn from it.

diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:16:17 AM

hahaha I do not know how much I've lost, but because of the defeat of course, will come the victory and the triumph that makes gambling so fun

Well, it's not the same for everyone. Sometimes, it is pure busted each time you try, if you wait til when you will win, then you will lose more than what was gone before. It's not easy to wait and try again in gambling. There is no assurance that you will really celebrate victory in it after so many losses.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:28:18 AM

If you are addicted at gambling, then you can lose all your earnings in a single day. If you have the instinct that gambling sites makes you poor, then you cannot lose more. Always keep in mind that gambling sites offers gambling games who also want to earn money, then if that would be the case, they will add softwares and programs in that particular game. Thats why never play at gambling sites if you dont know how to earn from it.

That's an accusation you are giving here for gambling sites which maybe or maybe not true. However this accusations is clearly aimed at games like slots, dice, roulette, blackjack which are games of chance and maybe can be manipulated like you say but I don't think this is the case. Once this is found out to be true than the gambling website will be gone forever and no one will play there. Usually all of the people who play slots or game alikes have lost in the long run not because of gambling companies trying to manipulate the games but because of the house edge which will clearly come to surface in the long run.

You can try sportsbook if you don't trust gambling companies, there's nothing they can do in here except trying to fool you with the odds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: