Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLegends - FREE RPG BTC faucet.  (Read 5905 times)
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:47:56 AM

Now we can see contest leader board table
it's a good option
now game is more interesting Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:56:22 AM

Now we can see contest leader board table
it's a good option
now game is more interesting Wink

Yeah and i noticed that the leader has almost 1k points and who knows how will end the contest... maybe we will see a fight until the final hour

dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:41:58 PM

hey, admin Smiley
we need bigger chest
now it's impossible to buy expensive material
i think chest will be grow with level
please think about this..
CoinLegends (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:47:52 PM

hey, admin Smiley
we need bigger chest
now it's impossible to buy expensive material
i think chest will be grow with level
please think about this..

hi, dr1980m! We are planning to add ability to upgrade chest in nearest update. Thank you for your feedback!
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 07:50:39 PM

I think I will try this. It is similar to coinbrawl? I found cb really entertaining, but it was very hard to cashout as you always got stolen first

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:55:38 PM

I think I will try this. It is similar to coinbrawl? I found cb really entertaining, but it was very hard to cashout as you always got stolen first

And anyway the actual contest i don't know if somebody is taking it too seriously or there is some bot going on because i'm finding a bit hard to follow the rythm of the actual leader.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 08:05:53 PM

Contest will be started soon!
Start: 2015-11-15 23:00(UTC)
End: 2015-11-18 23:00(UTC)

Prizes:
1 place - 20k sat, 2 - 15k, 3 - 10k, 4 - 5k, 5 - 4k, 6 - 3k, 7 - 2.5k, 8 - 2k, 9 - 1.5k, 10 - 1k

• All users will have equal chances to win this contest. For each fight users will receive points. At the end of contest user who has biggest point amount win.
  • Users will receive points only for their own generated fights(if someone attack you and you win you will not receive points).
  • Users will receive points for all kind of fights Arena and PvP Arena. You could even fight with Super Easy, but you will gain less XP and satoshi.
  • For WIN user receive 3 points
  • For DRAW user receive 1 points
  • For LOSE user receive 0 points
Ouch the contest is started.. That's why my few satoshi's gone because of pvp battle im always lost. I didn't play on pvp why my balance gradually decreasing? Even im not on PVP arena...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CoinLegends (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:52:51 PM

Contest will be started soon!
Start: 2015-11-15 23:00(UTC)
End: 2015-11-18 23:00(UTC)

Prizes:
1 place - 20k sat, 2 - 15k, 3 - 10k, 4 - 5k, 5 - 4k, 6 - 3k, 7 - 2.5k, 8 - 2k, 9 - 1.5k, 10 - 1k

• All users will have equal chances to win this contest. For each fight users will receive points. At the end of contest user who has biggest point amount win.
  • Users will receive points only for their own generated fights(if someone attack you and you win you will not receive points).
  • Users will receive points for all kind of fights Arena and PvP Arena. You could even fight with Super Easy, but you will gain less XP and satoshi.
  • For WIN user receive 3 points
  • For DRAW user receive 1 points
  • For LOSE user receive 0 points
Ouch the contest is started.. That's why my few satoshi's gone because of pvp battle im always lost. I didn't play on pvp why my balance gradually decreasing? Even im not on PVP arena...

You can't see yourself at PvP Arena, but other players see you and can attack when you have not protection. You could check your safety time near shield and energy(top right corner). If you see "-" other players can attack you, else you will see your safety time.
dr1980m

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:45:23 PM

And anyway the actual contest i don't know if somebody is taking it too seriously or there is some bot going on because i'm finding a bit hard to follow the rythm of the actual leader.

im totally agree with you
i'm working really hard but some players fighting 24 hours in all day
i think they dont sleep and play game last 48 hours or they use bot
it's imposible for normal human Smiley
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:48:17 PM

In fact i can't even think who the hell is the first one.... because he and other guys are going so damm far and i decided to give up at the end and i hope the website blocks the contest because if are bots is a hit to the credibility of the website

akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:26:08 PM

In fact i can't even think who the hell is the first one.... because he and other guys are going so damm far and i decided to give up at the end and i hope the website blocks the contest because if are bots is a hit to the credibility of the website

First 3-4 player buy Paladian easly
because they didn't seen in arne page first 2 days and they can buy paladin
now it's impossible buy it
it's not fair..
CoinLegends (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:24:13 PM

it's not fair..

Thank you for your feedbacks, currently we are working on chest upgrade, bot preventing system and new dynamic bot that will increase your XP and satoshi earnings. Also we will start a new interesting contests after this updates. So all users will have chance to win. Bots will be blocked. We are planning to release it in 3-5 hours.

With new bot type and ability to upgrade chest you can get Paladin easily.
Dilemma

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:28:39 PM

Good news from admin Smiley
Now we are waiting for uprage Wink

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:29:07 PM

it's not fair..

Thank you for your feedbacks, currently we are working on chest upgrade, bot preventing system and new dynamic bot that will increase your XP and satoshi earnings. Also we will start a new interesting contests after this updates. So all users will have chance to win. Bots will be blocked. We are planning to release it in 3-5 hours.

I hope that at the next contest everything will go ok because this time i only tried and it was even too much but nothing changed.... maybe the anti bot plan could be applied even before the start of the contest, who agree on that?

Dilemma

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:31:20 PM

it's not fair..

I hope that at the next contest everything will go ok because this time i only tried and it was even too much but nothing changed.... maybe the anti bot plan could be applied even before the start of the contest, who agree on that?

it's very easy find bots
for example first 3 in contest are %100 boats
because if a person sleep even 3 hours per a day, they can't do this point Smiley

prozet

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 09:35:52 AM

there was an update this night but affiliate claim still doesn't work

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:43:53 AM

Add reCaptcha on each 30 fight to prevent bots
Ability to upgrade chest added
New Arena bot Equal opponent! Beat him instead weak bots to get more XP and satoshi. This opponent has same class, Pure damage, Pure Armor, skill points number, but different skills distribution
Also as a bonus all users will receive FREE skills reset.

1. the fact that got added each 30 fights is useless, it must be each each 5 otherwise is easy for who is using the bot to act once every 1 hour and let the bot resume
2. It was time that the chest could be upgraded
3. You added an Arena bot equal when the same arena has some broken zone?

Anyway i hope now the bots will get harmed because this first contest is clearly ruined thanks to the bots

dr1980m

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:52:55 PM

Captcha should be see more offen for bots
and i think some bots in in first 3 in contest, they should be removed from list
because nobody cant play game 72 hours without sleeping..
CoinLegends (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:13:12 PM

there was an update this night but affiliate claim still doesn't work

We are currently working on it and some changes to increase player earnings. Yesterday we must add recaptcha to prevent bots. This why claim was not implemented.
CoinLegends (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:23:48 PM

Add reCaptcha on each 30 fight to prevent bots
Ability to upgrade chest added
New Arena bot Equal opponent! Beat him instead weak bots to get more XP and satoshi. This opponent has same class, Pure damage, Pure Armor, skill points number, but different skills distribution
Also as a bonus all users will receive FREE skills reset.

1. the fact that got added each 30 fights is useless, it must be each each 5 otherwise is easy for who is using the bot to act once every 1 hour and let the bot resume
2. It was time that the chest could be upgraded
3. You added an Arena bot equal when the same arena has some broken zone?

Anyway i hope now the bots will get harmed because this first contest is clearly ruined thanks to the bots

We are planning to change recaptcha from 30 to each 15 fights it will be enough to prevent bots. Also if users who have bot want to run it he must return each 15 fight and confirm recaptcha. Any user could do it easily with 15 clicks. So no reason to run bot. And the next contest will not be ruined.

We added Equal bots to allow user to earn satoshi and XP on levels between Easy - Normal - Hard - Super Hard. Because it is really hard to beat Normal(35 level) when you already 25, and if you will continue play with Easy you will receive less XP and satoshi. It will make game more fair and fun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: