Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting Group looking for more investors...  (Read 963 times)
JeemFromBoston (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:50:48 PM

Hi guys

Long time bettor here.

I am a co-leader of a USA-Based betting investment group.  We have been doing this for 7 years now using USD betting sites, but have decided to add in some Bitcoin sites like nitrogen, and cloud bet.

All together, $45000 is invested in the group.   We are looking for more

It is only used to bet college basketball.  The market is very vulnerable, and we have consistently hit 58%+ since the group started in 2008.

You are allowed to cash out your share whenever you want. If we the first week and don't have confidence in us going forward, you can cash out right then.

We have returned a positive amount every year.

We used market manipulation, and inside information to break down our bets.

The limits at nitrogen are a huge plus

All money is pooled and a spreadsheet sent out fairly with bets and results.

The# of people has risen each year from 4 when we started 7 years ago to 55 as of this morning

If you are interested, let me know and I will take some of your information to contact outside of here as well as give you an address to send to

- Jim
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colmtull

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:11:08 PM

Interested in finding out more.
JeemFromBoston (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:41:38 PM

Pm sent
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:04:13 AM

I would like some more information please.
Also do you have a site where you operate, wil you use an escrow, can you prove what you are claiming?
Thanks in advance.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:33:23 AM

58% is a meaningless number without telling us how much money you've won.

The goal is to make money, you should keep track of the amount of money won.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:56:47 AM

58% is a meaningless number without telling us how much money you've won.

The goal is to make money, you should keep track of the amount of money won.

58% is a good amount of winning money but all he is doing is writing without giving us any proof yet.

@JeemFromBoston If you are doing this for over 7 years why now you come out? I think you are make these past few years a good money. Why suddenly come out asking for more investor? I think you already got more than you needed
JeemFromBoston (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:41:23 AM

Always looking for more investors.

58% on -105 lines.. Do the math. It's been pretty good to us.  The amount made is on a individual basis though. It matters how much each person invested.

We don't have a site. It's a spreadsheet that is updated daily
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:41:54 AM

HAS anyone ever receive the details and confirmed legit?  Else this will be considered ponzi still.  We're always on the look out for possible ponzi here in bitcointalk so, you'll have to have someone know the details probably the reputable ones.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:56:47 AM

Always looking for more investors.

58% on -105 lines.. Do the math. It's been pretty good to us.  The amount made is on a individual basis though. It matters how much each person invested.

We don't have a site. It's a spreadsheet that is updated daily

58% on -105 is insanely good. If that was true you wouldn't need our money, and I doubt they would let you bet much at -105 if you were that good.

How does my money help you. You have 10k and bet 1k on a game and win 952 when you are correct. I give you 10k and you up your bet to 2k and and win 1904/2, which looks to be an awful lot like 952.

I have read many false claims like this before, so sorry for being skeptical, but no one should believe you with just you saying you can hit that insanely high number over such a long time. It's trivially simple to prove how good you are at betting, post your picks before games start or soon after they start and keep track. You haven't been doing that all along and I don't expect that for what happened 7 years ago, but a legitimate better would have a lot more proof than "58% on -105 do the math" and a legitimate "investor" would need a ton more than that also.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 03:59:32 AM

Obvious ponzi is obvious.

His first post on this forum was a loan request, also last month another loan request. Yet he is some prophet constantly making profits at.. gambling, yeppp.

There is 0 reason to trust this guy, except for your greed. If you lose money here, you deserve it.

Winalunt

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:10:01 AM

It is only used to bet college basketball.
why would i give you money to bet on some local college game ?

You are allowed to cash out your share whenever you want. If we the first week and don't have confidence in us going forward, you can cash out right then.
yes , but what forces you to give me my share back ?
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:16:34 AM

His offer is non-transparent.
Maybe he can win some money on collage basketball, but without transparent info about how much money he bet, and how much money he won from his bet.
Investment is not allowed. And this is probably will scam. (in fact when he lose, that's mean all your money is gone.)

The reason he open for investor now is because he keep losing with his money. So he need more money to play. And hope can gain profit from it.

In the past, i have friend who offering this method of investment too, he can give me transparent bet but he make contract with me, if he won a lot matches and get a lot profit, the max i can get from my investment is 15% per month. And if he loses some money from my capital, he will give it back all the money but only with 5% interest per month.

The conclusion is, my friend here seek to borrow money with 5% or 15% interest depend on his wins. But after around 2 months, he got lose and need to pay my money back. Because of his honesty, i do not take interest for the second month. (on the first month i got 15% and on second month i take back my capital)

In here, i got some small profit, but it's not good to see my friend lose on this term.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:26:16 AM

You claim to be controlling thousands of USD yet you are begging for small loan, i will like you to post the screen shot of your bet trading website.

anthonycamp

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:28:34 AM

if you have a website you can put it here in order to legitimate your bussiness a bit more and beside its usa just or world wide?
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:39:20 AM

Blah blah blah post your transactions and also evidence of all these bets so we can trust your word.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:40:48 AM

Hi guys

Long time bettor here.

I am a co-leader of a USA-Based betting investment group.  We have been doing this for 7 years now using USD betting sites, but have decided to add in some Bitcoin sites like nitrogen, and cloud bet.

All together, $45000 is invested in the group.   We are looking for more

It is only used to bet college basketball.  The market is very vulnerable, and we have consistently hit 58%+ since the group started in 2008.

We have returned a positive amount every year.

We used market manipulation, and inside information to break down our bets.

The limits at nitrogen are a huge plus

All money is pooled and a spreadsheet sent out fairly with bets and results.

The# of people has risen each year from 4 when we started 7 years ago to 55 as of this morning

If you are interested, let me know and I will take some of your information to contact outside of here as well as give you an address to send to

- Jim

would you mind naming your "USA based betting investment group" ?
anyways you've been already busted Cheesy well you failed scamming via asking a loan and now you failed again scamming disguised as an investment program Grin can't wait to see your next scam attempt Roll Eyes
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:27:52 PM

This is full of crabs and i think it is high time for newbie and jr. member accounts to have limits in this section, if they are buying accounts to post here they will be posting something interesting and a little bit genuine.
JeemFromBoston (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:49:56 PM

The problem is, the people that are criticizing me are not very good at reading.

1) no website. It's public to an extent but the results are not for obvious legal reasons. I live in the us where gambling is not legal, and a betting group is more then likely illegal.  So you want me to put up a website to attract even more attention? Lol okay

2) anyone asking for proof will get it privately.  But I'm not gonna just put up betting tickets for thousands of dollars on a PUBLIC forum.

3) Ponzi scheme? Lol no.

4) you have full access to the funds. I give you a screenshot of the balance at all books everyday.

5) I asked for a loan to try to figure out Bitcoin. I'm still learning.

6) the idiot who said local college game... College basketball is a huge sport in this country. 200+ teams
Have lined games.  It's not a "local college game"
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:23:59 PM

The problem is, the people that are criticizing me are not very good at reading.

1) no website. It's public to an extent but the results are not for obvious legal reasons. I live in the us where gambling is not legal, and a betting group is more then likely illegal.  So you want me to put up a website to attract even more attention? Lol okay

2) anyone asking for proof will get it privately.  But I'm not gonna just put up betting tickets for thousands of dollars on a PUBLIC forum.

3) Ponzi scheme? Lol no.

4) you have full access to the funds. I give you a screenshot of the balance at all books everyday.

5) I asked for a loan to try to figure out Bitcoin. I'm still learning.

6) the idiot who said local college game... College basketball is a huge sport in this country. 200+ teams
Have lined games.  It's not a "local college game"

1- If it's illegal, why are you doing it? You can get caught. Even worse, you can get caught for running a shitty-ass ponzi scheme. Roll Eyes

2-  What?! We have to PM you to get proof? Just show use your simple betting results. Jeez.

3- How can you prove that this isn't a ponzi scheme?

4- A screenshot can be easily photo-shopped, or even you can refuse to pay the funds.

5- Learn with your own money, not others, dumbass.

6- Meh, basketball sux anyway.

Ayy... do you have a vouch copy?
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:28:37 PM

Guys c'mon, give him chance....every scammer should have chance prove otherwise.

Ponzi...scams...if its down to money OP u have pretty low chance on winings here. We saw many poor attempts and this looks like another one.

To make it more credible at least fake some screenshots, receipts etc.
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:07:34 AM

Well I think that when you ask for a loan you must say what you offer in return, but with real numbers. Like a real % of profit that you can guarantee.
And if you can do that, because you know your business well, then you would have no problem in using an escrow so that we would feel more secure when investing.

If you can't guarantee profit and use an escrow, then I think you will have problems finding investors.

shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:01:26 PM

You claim to be controlling thousands of USD yet you are begging for small loan,
+1
 Huh Huh Huh

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:07:09 PM

a co-leader of a USA-Based betting investment group? any proof at all. you are a newbie with negative trust so we can't trust you at all. Proof or all your statement are just pure lies
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:20:47 PM

No replies in almost 4 days, no pm with information either, I would say this is pretty much dead and it was just another scam attempt.
If not he is not really interested in his own business so it still does not seems safe to invest in it anyway.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: