Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sling | Decentralized Markets | HTML5 UI | Rebasing  (Read 20644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoVote

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:37:16 AM

something is really fishy, i send 1 SLING to Bittrex and it showed up immidealty i send 10K sling to Bittrex to the same Address and in my client the Transaction is fine but it does not show up in bittrex...

Date: 6/14/2016 13:57
To: SRZyYsBaxn6Qmt1JKhT6G5SBZWBf5N3GLp
Debit: -10000.00 SLING
Transaction fee: -0.00002 SLING
Net amount: -10000.00002 SLING
Transaction ID: 3a8fc06767151d864228ac8d613bc026e24a6cc5d11a551f704988bd2645b26b-000
I don't see that transaction on the chain using MCDev's block explorer:  http://blox.slingcoin.rocks/

Sling appears to fork quite often now.  I am still working on a stable code base so we can transfer to a new chain.  Transfercoin has a stable code base if we don't want to wait for the DarkSilk release.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:22:31 AM

something is really fishy, i send 1 SLING to Bittrex and it showed up immidealty i send 10K sling to Bittrex to the same Address and in my client the Transaction is fine but it does not show up in bittrex...

Date: 6/14/2016 13:57
To: SRZyYsBaxn6Qmt1JKhT6G5SBZWBf5N3GLp
Debit: -10000.00 SLING
Transaction fee: -0.00002 SLING
Net amount: -10000.00002 SLING
Transaction ID: 3a8fc06767151d864228ac8d613bc026e24a6cc5d11a551f704988bd2645b26b-000
I don't see that transaction on the chain using MCDev's block explorer:  http://blox.slingcoin.rocks/

Sling appears to fork quite often now.  I am still working on a stable code base so we can transfer to a new chain.  Transfercoin has a stable code base if we don't want to wait for the DarkSilk release.

i try since weeks to get a Wallet running on the "right" Chain, i mean if my CLient forks so often, who says that the Bittrex Client is still in the right Chain?
This need to be fixed or this coin will be dead soon. Sad
CooleRRSA

Activity: 125
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:14:42 AM

Please. Give me normal blockchain files. For Windows version.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:35:35 AM

Is Sling like Sys?
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:38:43 AM

Is tehre an ICO for this yet?
CryptoVote

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:13:31 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 06:26:58 AM by CryptoVote

Sling is already released.but we will be doing a 1:1 swap after I'm finished with a new standard and robust code base that fixes many core issues affecting reliablity and usability like creating way too many orphan blocks.  The current version has too many core issues to fix so Sling is better off with a new chain and core source code.  The current chain forks often and the chain is too slow and unreliable to download to name just some big issues with the current and previous wallet version.  Also, PoS takes up way too many resources but this same issues affects all PoS coins when their are too many split tranactions in your wallet.  Our chain needs better management with something Bitcoin implemented called chainActive, an instance of their new CChain class that encapulates and improves managing many chain tips to prevent forking.  We are also adopting Bitcoin's header first block sync to make the initial chain download much faster.

I plan to use the same wallet address space so once we transfer to the new Sling2 coin/code base, we run a python script to send those addresses their exact balance at the specified transition time.  No extra coins will be created and most all of the chain parameters will remain the same.  Users can import their private keys or maybe even use their old wallet file to load their balance and public wallet addresses.  PoW will be re-enabled because the masternode and mixing services rely on unpredictable (more random) hashes than PoS can generate.  I also want to get masternode involved in relaying sharded messages for buyer/seller commincations, so the issue with masternodes need to be addressed by re-activating PoW.  The rate of coin creation will increase with the Sling2 coin after the swap.  Those parameters are TBD and would like some feedback and ideas on block rewards.

After the new code is ready and while we are testing it, I will need to coordinate this swap with Bittrex, @MCDev, and other major Sling stake holders.

CryptoVote

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:17:42 AM

Is Sling like Sys?
Yes, it is a blockchain based decentralized market but also has masternodes, PoS and will re-enable PoW after the swap, so there will be three tiers to protect the network and chain security,

jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:30:19 AM

Sling is already released.but we will be doing a 1:1 swap after I'm finished with a new standard and robust code base that fixes many core issues affecting reliablity and usability like creating way too many orphan blocks.  The current version has too many core issues to fix so Sling is better off with a new chain and core source code.  The current chain forks often and the chain is too slow and unreliable to download to name just some big issues with the current and previous wallet version.  Also, PoS takes up way too many resources but this same issues affects all PoS coins when their are too many split tranactions in your wallet.  Our chain needs better management with something Bitcoin implemented called chainActive, an instance of their new CChain class that encapulates and improves managing many chain tips to prevent forking.  We are also adopting Bitcoin's header first block sync to make the initial chain download much faster.

I plan to use the same wallet address space so once we transfer to the new Sling2 coin/code base, we run a python script to send those addresses their exact balance at the specified transition time.  No extra coins will be created and most all of the chain parameters will remain the same.  Users can import their private keys or maybe even use their old wallet file to load their balance and public wallet addresses.  PoW will be re-enabled because the masternode and mixing services rely on unpredictable (more random) hashes than PoS can generate.  I also want to get masternode involved in relaying sharded messages for buyer/seller commincations, so the issue with masternodes need to be addressed by re-activating PoW.  The rate of coin creation will increase with the Sling2 coin after the swap.  Those parameters are TBD and would like some feedback and ideas on block rewards.

After the new code is ready and while we are testing it, I will need to coordinate this swap with Bittrex, @MCDev, and other major Sling stake holders.

that sounds really good but this need's to get done quite soon, the BC is currently far away from beeing solid and working, if someone could provide a recent Snapshot of the "right" chain that would help to get some nodes running again.
CryptoVote

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:16:18 PM

I sent you a PM.  Thanks!

jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:52:15 PM

I sent you a PM.  Thanks!

i would like to have them too Smiley

1qaz

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:27:05 PM

hello &

my sync stop at 380649 block, please give me normal blockchain files for windows full sync thx
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:03:45 PM

thats the Result of an instable Network, no trades can happen and you get finally delisted from the Exchanges.
Bittrex will delist Sling on 27.06.2016, i tried to get a node up and running for weeks, without any success, looks
really like this one is to off track. What a pitty have still a lot of coins in my not working wallet.

If anyone can create a download for a working Blockchain, we might get coins to Bittrex and can create volume to keep that coin on BIttrex.
CryptoVote

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:20:39 AM

thats the Result of an instable Network, no trades can happen and you get finally delisted from the Exchanges.
Bittrex will delist Sling on 27.06.2016, i tried to get a node up and running for weeks, without any success, looks
really like this one is to off track. What a pitty have still a lot of coins in my not working wallet.

If anyone can create a download for a working Blockchain, we might get coins to Bittrex and can create volume to keep that coin on BIttrex.

@MCDev is working on the Windows chain files so you can bootstrap.  I have contacted Bittrex and asked them to reconsider.  We will need volume to keep it on Bittrex and, of course, a plan to fix our forking/chain issues.

CryptoVote

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:08:36 AM

@MCDev is working on the Windows chain files so you can bootstrap.  I have contacted Bittrex and asked them to reconsider.  We will need volume to keep it on Bittrex and, of course, a plan to fix our forking/chain issues.

@prometheusx saved recent chain files for Windows:  download.coin-info.net/sling-windows-datafolder-2016-06-23.zip

This is the reponse I received from Bittrex:
Your request (29552) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

More Bittrex requests to keep Sling might help and keeping the volume steady is critical to keeping Sling listed.  @MCDev and I are trying to keep the trading volume steady the best we can.

CryptoVote

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:40:42 PM

Hello,
i invested in sling months ago....my wallet was staking for months...
but now it stopped syncing...for now i am 12 days behind.....
i use the windowsm version...
can anyone help me out?

Please try this chain: download.coin-info.net/sling-windows-datafolder-2016-06-23.zip

jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:12:02 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 02:33:45 PM by jadefalke

Hello,
can anyone help me out?

Please try this chain: download.coin-info.net/sling-windows-datafolder-2016-06-23.zip

nice action @ BIttrex had the fear that my coins would not make it, but now they are there.
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:13:56 PM

sling akumulation for pump???

MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:38:05 PM

Hello,
can anyone help me out?

Please try this chain: download.coin-info.net/sling-windows-datafolder-2016-06-23.zip

nice action @ BIttrex had the fear that my coins would not make it, but now they are there.

You liked that action?  I need to take out another loan for that  Angry

Now if we can only keep it near 2.5k for a bit,,

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:49:05 PM

Ok, for everyone who has been asking for a solution to the sync issues while Cryptovote gets the core ready for testing ... and please don't take that as a commitment for the new wallet.... there is a ton to be done.  We never give you guys dates or commitments for a release because we want no hype.  You all know that Cryptovote and myself will keep Sling and BTX alive, have no fear, aside that you sell too soon  Huh

Drum roll please.... please ..... PLEASE!!

Oh well... guess not.

https://github.com/MineChuteDev/SlingBlockChainFiles

I have the backside automation done, as the readme states, the files are updated at 10:00am and 10:00pm daily.  Getting them up to GitHub is a manual process while I work out some issues.  The first was getting past the size limit so I had to buy some data packets and use the LargeFormatStorage support.  Anyone automate that process using Git desktop on windows or Git on *nix with LFS, I'll listen to all pointers (hint).

Anyway, I hope this helps.

MCDev

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:03:50 AM

Ok, for everyone who has been asking for a solution to the sync issues while Cryptovote gets the core ready for testing ... and please don't take that as a commitment for the new wallet.... there is a ton to be done.  We never give you guys dates or commitments for a release because we want no hype.  You all know that Cryptovote and myself will keep Sling and BTX alive, have no fear, aside that you sell too soon  Huh

Drum roll please.... please ..... PLEASE!!

Oh well... guess not.

https://github.com/MineChuteDev/SlingBlockChainFiles

I have the backside automation done, as the readme states, the files are updated at 10:00am and 10:00pm daily.  Getting them up to GitHub is a manual process while I work out some issues.  The first was getting past the size limit so I had to buy some data packets and use the LargeFormatStorage support.  Anyone automate that process using Git desktop on windows or Git on *nix with LFS, I'll listen to all pointers (hint).

Anyway, I hope this helps.

MCDev

This is at least a very good workaround!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: