Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Metal - Silver for BTC @ $30/oz - Updated 12/12/12  (Read 12601 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 11:49:45 PM

I'm not dealing metals, I'm selling what I have.

Qoheleth, 2" x 3.5"

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 11:56:41 PM

Hope you realise that dealers in silver and gold - including coins - are required to report transactions over $600 to the IRS as of 1 January this year and that if you're selling them as an individual you're required to report any profit you make on the sale as a capital gain.

That law was repealed in 2011.

Comprehensive 1099 Taxpayer Protection and Repayment of Exchange Subsidy Overpayments Act of 2011, Pub. L. No. 112-9, 125 Stat. 36 (2011)

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 12:05:46 AM

If I hadn't read your other threads, I most likely would've bought some of these. Ive been doing the btc thing for a while, and frankly, I'm getting bored of it; its time to cash in on my trading profits.

Unfortunately, the lack of proffesionalism in your other buisiness pursuits on this forum makes it nearly impossible to trust you. I doubt I am the only one who feels this way.

btc-bullion

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 03:33:24 AM

put in an offer for the 1/4 liberty and 20 half dollars, lets make a deal!
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 05:20:49 AM

Do you still have the tooth fairy piece left?

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 09:07:29 AM

I believe the Standing Liberty is real. But I have seen a video with the same exact bar...it had about a 2mm thick shell of gold and was then filled with tungsten. Not saying thats the case here-just beware.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 03:24:21 PM

I believe the Standing Liberty is real. But I have seen a video with the same exact bar...it had about a 2mm thick shell of gold and was then filled with tungsten. Not saying thats the case here-just beware.

While it is always a good idea to test silver, especially larger increments, counterfeits are MUCH more uncommon in silver than gold. The reasoning for that being, until you get past 1 Oz increments, its actually more expensive to make a counterfeit than it is to buy/sell a legitimate silver coin. Even at 5 Oz its a little shaky as to whether its even a worth the effort. It costs on the order of $40 to make a decent fake of a 1 Oz bar, and for silver, well why would someone make a $40 counterfeit to sell for $35 or so? Gold on the other hand, at $70 or better per gram (if you are buying in gram increments) its more than worthwhile to do so.

Either way, I'd advise everyone that purchases any silver to have a neodymium magnet handy, and a good scale that does gram, ounce, and troy ounce increments.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 09:04:21 PM

If I hadn't read your other threads, I most likely would've bought some of these. Ive been doing the btc thing for a while, and frankly, I'm getting bored of it; its time to cash in on my trading profits.

Unfortunately, the lack of proffesionalism in your other buisiness pursuits on this forum makes it nearly impossible to trust you. I doubt I am the only one who feels this way.
So, if I read this correct, you would have taken an action, but you let doubt and judgement impede your will to do so.

I will go through my messages and see what I have left.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 09:36:28 PM

Yup pretty much. That "doubt and judgement" is what has kept me from losing money in any of the numerous scams on this forum. I've been watching them fall since Bruce was the btc poster boy, and haven't got caught up yet.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 09:43:40 PM

That's fine, but I think the fear of me scamming you is a little irrational, since I've transacted over 1000 BTC on these forums.  I have done nothing but represent myself as an honest person.  Different?  Sure, but always honest.

You cannot gain anything by acting dishonest.  It may seem like you can gain something by lying, but ultimately you're lying to yourself and only divide you from others.

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 09:53:02 PM

Zhou tong, pirate, hashking, Patrick, and all the others all had loads of successful transactions as well.  Successful scammers always build trust so they can exit with the greatest amount of profit.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me, I have already decided not to do business with you.  I am just giving you a heads up on how your other thread(s) are affecting your business.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 09:55:31 PM

And they will get their karma, the universe will make things right, it always does, that's nature.

btc-bullion

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 11:18:29 PM

put in an offer for the 1/4 liberty and 20 half dollars, lets make a deal!

sent the amount agreed upon to dank, i will post again when the coins arrive.
Rudd-O

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 12:07:28 AM

Hope you realise that dealers in silver and gold - including coins - are required to report transactions over $600 to the IRS as of 1 January this year and that if you're selling them as an individual you're required to report any profit you make on the sale as a capital gain.

Mind your own business, dude.  We're not in the business of telling dank or anyone else what to do, and neither are you.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 12:10:46 AM

That's fine, but I think the fear of me scamming you is a little irrational, since I've transacted over 1000 BTC on these forums.  I have done nothing but represent myself as an honest person.  Different?  Sure, but always honest.

You ARE running a ponzi, trying to build trust, at which time you will scam as many people out of as many BTC as you can.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 12:12:38 AM

Mind your own business, dude.  We're not in the business of telling dank or anyone else what to do, and neither are you.

Shut your mouth, dude.  He has 10x your community involvement and has done a lot more good around here than you.  Respect those who were here before you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 12:18:25 AM

Mind your own business, dude.  We're not in the business of telling dank or anyone else what to do, and neither are you.

Shut your mouth, dude.  He has 10x your community involvement and has done a lot more good around here than you.  Respect those who were here before you.

I don't appreciate to be told to shut up by you.

I'm telling repentance, who is meddling in someone else's affairs (dank's affairs, to be accurate) not to do so.  He shouldn't do that, regardless of how much he has been involved in the community, or how much you say so yourself.

And now you're also calling dank a "Ponzi schemer".

Don't be destructive.  Mind your own business yourself.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 12:19:29 AM

You ARE running a ponzi, trying to build trust, at which time you will scam as many people out of as many BTC as you can.
No, I have never used a new deposit to pay off interest or principle on the old one.  Tell me, if I acquire a good amount of investors, why would I scam them for a valueless concept of greed, rather than doing what I've been doing?  Why would I abandon my dream of organizing and performing at a music festival, for greed?  Yeah, I could buy a lot of pretty stuff, or I could impact people's lives.  

That would be pretty unwise.

Respect is mutual.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 12:25:41 AM

Mind your own business, dude.  We're not in the business of telling dank or anyone else what to do, and neither are you.

Shut your mouth, dude.  He has 10x your community involvement and has done a lot more good around here than you.  Respect those who were here before you.

I don't appreciate to be told to shut up by you.

I'm telling repentance, who is meddling in someone else's affairs (dank's affairs, to be accurate) not to do so.  He shouldn't do that, regardless of how much he has been involved in the community, or how much you say so yourself.

And now you're also calling dank a "Ponzi schemer".

Don't be destructive.  Mind your own business yourself.

Well, I don't appreciate being told to mind my own business by you.  How far you want to go back and forth?   Undecided

Dank IS running a ponzi.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93003.0

Or do you think he has a magic way of making more than 280% annually (2% per week) that no one else has ever been able to do?

Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 12:31:46 AM

Well, I don't appreciate being told to mind my own business by you.  How far you want to go back and forth?   Undecided

Until you stop being a dick to strangers.

Dank IS running a ponzi.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93003.0

Or do you think he has a magic way of making more than 280% annually (2% per week) that no one else has ever been able to do?

"Ehrmagerd, I can't explain how someone makes money, therefore he must be doing it in a fraudulent way."
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: