Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go to $500  (Read 21878 times)
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:07:57 PM

Who sold in the correction??

Now we've going back to $500.

Hold on. Good time for buying.    Grin

yes this is really good time to buy bitcoins now even when price rises as price will rise in near future too, and also it will rise after halving too,  so really good moment to buy

and i also think that bitcoin will rise to 500$ and even more because of halving again, people buys lots of bitcoins now for halving so price rises because of that too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:11:42 PM

500 dollar is on our hand reach and I think it can be reached easily this or next month, its already increasing in price.
Right now its 450 dollar so I think because of that it will hit it very soon.

Yeah achieving $500 is not difficult now, and I think we will see this price before the halving stage, and majority of us have waited long to see this price.

Waiting since I bought in @$1200 Cry

Just wait!
A stable price is a good sign!
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:34:51 PM

500 dollar is on our hand reach and I think it can be reached easily this or next month, its already increasing in price.
Right now its 450 dollar so I think because of that it will hit it very soon.

Yeah achieving $500 is not difficult now, and I think we will see this price before the halving stage, and majority of us have waited long to see this price.

Waiting since I bought in @$1200 Cry

Just wait!
A stable price is a good sign!
I think it took longer than we had expected to arrive at the price of $ 500. bitcoin prices fell slightly, but remains patient, I guess in a few days the price of bitcoin will rise again
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:47:48 PM

The halvening is getting close but no action is being seen in the bitcoin, I have forgot about $700 and placed my take profits in $500~$525.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:50:57 PM

The halvening is getting close but no action is being seen in the bitcoin, I have forgot about $700 and placed my take profits in $500~$525.

We will see this price in next month and I don't think we need to wait to see this price till the halving occurs and now we are very close to see this price in coming weeks.
Koamder

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:07:13 PM

We will see this price in next month and I don't think we need to wait to see this price till the halving occurs and now we are very close to see this price in coming weeks.

With the current trading pattern, we will not see the $500 price in the next month, probably in July.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:55:54 PM

Yes, Bitcoin smoothly goes to $ 500. Recently, the price was about $ 470, and then went to correction, I think it likely upward correction.
According to the latest news and events, I hope that Bitcoin will grow, and the price may grow even $ 500.

500 is the price that will be easily reach, just be patient waiting time. the possibility of mid or end of the month of May we could touch $500, because the price is not so far from the current price.
Yeah its only ~50 dollars high than the current market price and should not be very hard to achieve.
$50 only a distance, but to increase the price as much as $50, it surely must penetrate the great wall of dozens or even millions of bitcoin.
It is not that much difficult for the price to increase about $50 in its value, you will see that within a few weeks or maybe within a few days the price will once again start to increase and will cross $500 sooner.
it seems unlikely this month will reach $500, but probably when it will be close to halving it will happen I think.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:36:56 PM

With the current trading pattern, we will not see the $500 price in the next month, probably in July.

If all I think it can be achieved in july, while being realistic means also that it may happen this year or later. The only thing that is stopping the price is the 500 barrier which seems impossible to breach time after time.

Thing is that if it takes too long, investors/ people will lose hope and start selling again..
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:55:38 PM

Yes, Bitcoin smoothly goes to $ 500. Recently, the price was about $ 470, and then went to correction, I think it likely upward correction.
According to the latest news and events, I hope that Bitcoin will grow, and the price may grow even $ 500.

500 is the price that will be easily reach, just be patient waiting time. the possibility of mid or end of the month of May we could touch $500, because the price is not so far from the current price.
Yeah its only ~50 dollars high than the current market price and should not be very hard to achieve.
$50 only a distance, but to increase the price as much as $50, it surely must penetrate the great wall of dozens or even millions of bitcoin.
It is not that much difficult for the price to increase about $50 in its value, you will see that within a few weeks or maybe within a few days the price will once again start to increase and will cross $500 sooner.
it seems unlikely this month will reach $500, but probably when it will be close to halving it will happen I think.

Yeah looking at the price stability since long time I think that price is only possible to achieve at the time of halving and nothing before that.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:13:48 PM

If all I think it can be achieved in july, while being realistic means also that it may happen this year or later. The only thing that is stopping the price is the 500 barrier which seems impossible to breach time after time.

Thing is that if it takes too long, investors/ people will lose hope and start selling again..

I think the price could be $500 in July or August. Then it will rise to higher values when more people use it.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Koamder

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:11:49 AM

I think the price could be $500 in July or August. Then it will rise to higher values when more people use it.

It is possible for the bitcoin price to be around $500 in August, that is already double the last year's price.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:54:27 PM

We are going to hit $500 soon I just feel it. We have to have reached $500 with in 2 months I do not give it any longer then that. If you got money this is not a bad time to invest because maybe the price will not get lower.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:36:13 PM

We are going to hit $500 soon I just feel it. We have to have reached $500 with in 2 months I do not give it any longer then that. If you got money this is not a bad time to invest because maybe the price will not get lower.

we'll reach 500$ earlier than 2 months. after two months we will be having halving and in halving we possibly can reach 1000$ as everyone predicting there about bitcoin halving.
so hope for the best.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:32:15 PM

we'll reach 500$ earlier than 2 months. after two months we will be having halving and in halving we possibly can reach 1000$ as everyone predicting there about bitcoin halving.
so hope for the best.

That could be true. The bitcoin price is on the top of the recent trading range. It will be higher.

B2

BitDouble.io

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:04:44 PM

Hold on. Good time for buying.    Grin

so hope for the best.

That could be true. The bitcoin price is on the top of the recent trading range. It will be higher.

exchanges in china have already reached the $500 price level. but for some reason exchanges as bitfinex won't follow their path. there are two possible outcomes. 1 is that other exchanges don't follow china because they expect the price to come down again and thus keep their price far behind. 2 is that other exchanges possibly will catch up on china very soon. i of course hope for option 2. Grin
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:15:50 PM

Hold on. Good time for buying.    Grin

so hope for the best.

exchanges in china have already reached the $500 price level. but for some reason exchanges as bitfinex won't follow their path. there are two possible outcomes. 1 is that other exchanges don't follow china because they expect the price to come down again and thus keep their price far behind. 2 is that other exchanges possibly will catch up on china very soon. i of course hope for option 2. Grin

wow really?
can you give some links to these chinese exchangers that have reached $500

and are they btc-usd pair or are you converting btc-chineseMoney to usd

to the moon with bitcoin...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:15:20 PM

Soon we might see the price around $500. Now the price has increased high and reached around $475. If this continues $500 in next week.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 06:18:45 PM

Soon we might see the price around $500. Now the price has increased high and reached around $475. If this continues $500 in next week.

Maybe even in the next two days but what is important that it stands for a long period and continue to increase especially that the halving is getting closer

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:18:19 AM

Today's price is around $486. It is highest from over 20 months. This is the start of the new rise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:29:58 AM

Today's price is around $486. It is highest from over 20 months. This is the start of the new rise.
The price is already $ 490, and on the stock exchanges comes to $ 500. Something happened to Bitcoin, something good. The people here on the forum says that someone is looking for an alternative way to big investment, and for this came Bitcoin.I think here also helps HYIP and confidence that Halving somehow raise the price of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: