Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: TappaBit.com | A Skill Based & Provably Fair PvP Mini Game | Win Up To 5000%  (Read 1857 times)
TappaBit (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 09:00:16 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 08:55:36 PM by TappaBit

Introducing

Spin & Tap Tournaments

What is Spin & Tap?

A fast paced 3-player Provably Fair Tournament played in 5 Rounds
(30 seconds each) with a random prize pool ranging from 2-50 times the buy-in.

In every round, click as close as possible to zero to win Game Points.
The player with the most game points at the end of the 5 rounds wins the prize.

The prize will be selected randomly based on the frequencies below at the begin of every tournament.

Win up to 150,000 Bits (0.15BTC)

Buy-In with just 3,000 Bits and get the chance to win up to 150,000 Bits!

50% Skill 50% Luck (Provably Fair)

This is a semi-skill based and a Player vs Player (PVP) game. Winning the game depends on
your ability to tap the “Stop” button at the right time and at a better time than your competitors.

Also, for 50% of your plays, we are adding/deducting randomly 0-255 ms
from your score, a feature that is now provably fair for Spin & Tap Tournaments.

As a result, players have no incentive to use a bot in the game!

You can find more info about this on http://tappabit.com/howtoverify

Player vs Player

Play against real people, not computers!

Next 50 New Players that deposit 1000 Bits (0.001 BTC) will receive a 2000 Bits Bonus

Valid Until The End Of The Weekend!

TappaBit.com - A NEW Player Vs Player Social MINI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:03:24 AM

Cool, is the adding/subtracting randomly 0-200 ms a new feature? (I haven't played in quite a while) I think that this feature is great and will clear up some worries for people who are concerned that they will lose their money due to others using bots.
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 12:51:36 PM

Cool, is the adding/subtracting randomly 0-200 ms a new feature? (I haven't played in quite a while) I think that this feature is great and will clear up some worries for people who are concerned that they will lose their money due to others using bots.

Yes that is a new feature among many others.

Fear of bots is a exactly why we added this. We are also looking to make this feature provably fair! (something in development)

We have also added a queue system. When playing for Bits on Spin & Tap, each room can have 3 players max. Once you join a game you have to wait for 2 other people. If you wait for 15 minutes or more you get your buy-in back, if you want to leave earlier you will be charged with a 7% fee on the buy-in.

We are trying our best to make this game work. Any additional feedback is welcomed.

WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:58:26 PM

Yes that is a new feature among many others.

Fear of bots is a exactly why we added this. We are also looking to make this feature provably fair! (something in development)

We have also added a queue system. When playing for Bits on Spin & Tap, each room can have 3 players max. Once you join a game you have to wait for 2 other people. If you wait for 15 minutes or more you get your buy-in back, if you want to leave earlier you will be charged with a 7% fee on the buy-in.

We are trying our best to make this game work. Any additional feedback is welcomed.

Nice to see this site is back up again and you added a protection against the bot user so legit player will not be dissapointed with the game. The random prize tournament is actually a good feature

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:04:45 PM

Any reason why your 'youtube' video thumbnail is leading to http://tappabit.com/spinandgo?utm_source=BTCT&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=tappabitv2 instead of a real youtube video?
I thought it was video presentation or tutorial... I am a bit disappointed.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:08:28 PM

Happy to see you here, again. I will give a try it again, if you will be able to get some member on your site, not like the last time. Is there are some new changing in the site,
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:33:01 PM

Just tried depositing and playing with 0.002, got the 50k sats bonus. Then I see that min buy-in was 0.003 and no one was online, tried withdrawing, says I can't until I play. Now how am I supposed to play when there's no one up? Instead of just locking the account, you should deduct the bonus amount in case someone requests a withdrawal, made a bad impression on me, will probably not play here after this.
n3o111

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:45:14 PM

So, you reopen the site finally. I remember you from your 1 month signature campaign. That means signature campaigns works here for company advertisements. Smiley
You might consider to open new signature campaign because there are a lot more competition in the Bitcoin gambling business these days.
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 02:59:31 PM

Any reason why your 'youtube' video thumbnail is leading to http://tappabit.com/spinandgo?utm_source=BTCT&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=tappabitv2 instead of a real youtube video?
I thought it was video presentation or tutorial... I am a bit disappointed.

Once you land on that page there is a button that says "How to Play (37 Sec Video)", click that and a popup appears with the video. I am sorry this wasnt obvious. Not my intention.

Happy to see you here, again. I will give a try it again, if you will be able to get some member on your site, not like the last time. Is there are some new changing in the site,

With these game design changes we should be able to keep more players. Thanks.

Just tried depositing and playing with 0.002, got the 50k sats bonus. Then I see that min buy-in was 0.003 and no one was online, tried withdrawing, says I can't until I play. Now how am I supposed to play when there's no one up? Instead of just locking the account, you should deduct the bonus amount in case someone requests a withdrawal, made a bad impression on me, will probably not play here after this.

Thank you for the suggestion and sorry for the inconvenience. If you want your money back I will fix this for you. Please pm me if so. Please also understand that we need to motivate players to join the game somehow. Once you join the game more players may join. If they dont you get your buy-in back by clicking the unregister button at the end of the page.

So, you reopen the site finally. I remember you from your 1 month signature campaign. That means signature campaigns works here for company advertisements. Smiley
You might consider to open new signature campaign because there are a lot more competition in the Bitcoin gambling business these days.

Actually before there were some issues with the game design, which we now fixed.

Also the site was never closed, just not promoted.

Thank you all for the feedback.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:03:48 PM

What is the difference between version 1 and 2?
I see that the design is much better and there is an explanation video, that is cool!

Small tip:
Only allow to get one bonus per ip, otherwise people could make multiple accounts and play against themselves.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 03:12:30 PM

What is the difference between version 1 and 2?
I see that the design is much better and there is an explanation video, that is cool!

Small tip:
Only allow to get one bonus per ip, otherwise people could make multiple accounts and play against themselves.

The main difference is that we introduced the Spin & Tap tournaments.

The tournament is played in 5 x 30 second rounds, 3 players must join the game (not more not less), and the winner can win from 2-50 times his buy-in.

The multiplier is chosen based on a set of probabilities found on http://tappabit.com/spinandgo

Thanks for the tip.

TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 02:07:33 PM

If anyone wants to play I will be in the queue for a Spin & Tap Tournament.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:11:41 PM

How many player are Needed to play the tournament, If only one, than Im coming, Just deposited 3000 Bits.
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 02:12:48 PM

How many player are Needed to play the tournament, If only one, than Im coming, Just deposited 3000 Bits.

After you join we will need 1 more.

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:32:41 PM

This might be interesting but I do not understand how to play  Huh Huh Huh. maybe you could explain a little let me know  Grin

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 02:36:59 PM

This might be interesting but I do not understand how to play  Huh Huh Huh. maybe you could explain a little let me know  Grin

Sure! You see the countdown timer right? You need to click as close as possible to zero. The best score is the one closest to zero.

So -0.2 will win against 0.7. Makes sense?

In Spin & Taps you play 5 rounds and gather game points throughout the round. The winner gets the reward that is spinned before the game starts.

The reward can be anywhere from 2 to 50 times the buy-in. Check the table on http://tappabit.com/spinandgo to find what is the chance of each multiplier hitting.

Let me know if you have any questions.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:55:14 PM

After you join we will need 1 more.

Ahh Great I won the Tournament : 1st Winner: camelson won 6000 Bits  Cool

I think, This is great,

I have a Question is there are first second and Third Winner?
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 02:58:23 PM

Thanks for playing guys.

Camelson won Wink

I have queued for one more if someone wants to try.

Ahh Great I won the Tournament : 1st Winner: camelson won 6000 Bits  Cool

I think, This is great,

I have a Question is there are first second and Third Winner?

Yes, on multipliers 10, 20, 50. The 2nd and 3rd winners in these cases will receive 10% of the first place prize.

This means that if the Multiplier is x50, then the 2nd and 3rd winners will each receive from 15,000 Bits (0.015 BTC)

TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 05:21:09 PM

We are 2 in the queue and missing 1 player!

Join us on http://tappabit.com/spinandgo

TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 11:59:08 AM

Hey guys, just an update.

The Spin & Tap Tournaments, more specifically, the adding/subtracting 0 -200 255 ms feature is now provably fair. This way you can be assured that we are not giving favorable results to any player and at the same time we discourage the use of bots.

You can find more info about the verification process here http://tappabit.com/howtoverify

I have updated the OP so that it becomes more clear how the game works. Also, the video image in the OP now redirects directly to the YouTube video.

I am also planning 2 ad campaigns with 2 major Bitcoin magazines so that more players can find about the game.

Let me know if you have any questions or general feedback and stay tuned!

~BtcRoll.com~

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:22:56 PM

This could very very easily be botted, a script could quite easily be set up to simply stop at the exact right time, how would you avoid this?
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 05:28:54 PM

This could very very easily be botted, a script could quite easily be set up to simply stop at the exact right time, how would you avoid this?

Despite having a few security walls against bots, we have designed the game in such a way that discourages the use of bots.

Specifically, I am talking about a new feature which we are adding/subtracting 0-255ms from the user's score for 50% of its plays. (Now provably fair)

This means that 50% of the rounds you play will be based on luck and not skill.

Finally, we have not seen a player that managed to create a script until now.

slavadp1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:51:38 PM

Dear administration request to withdraw my funds. Pay at least mine without your bonus. Just do not have the players to play and impossible to withdraw too. Please print Satoshi here to address 168khWkk5qqou7HfpCdXYi9yeoJioNA15y
slavadp1

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:58:24 PM

Despite having a few security walls against bots, we have designed the game in such a way that discourages the use of bots.

Specifically, I am talking about a new feature which we are adding/subtracting 0-255ms from the user's score for 50% of its plays. (Now provably fair)

This means that 50% of the rounds you play will be based on luck and not skill.

Finally, we have not seen a player that managed to create a script until now.

Dear administration, request to withdraw my funds. Pay at least mine without your bonus. Just do not have the players to play and impossible to withdraw too. Please print Satoshi here to address 168khWkk5qqou7HfpCdXYi9yeoJioNA15y
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 08:06:27 PM

Dear administration request to withdraw my funds. Pay at least mine without your bonus. Just do not have the players to play and impossible to withdraw too. Please print Satoshi here to address 168khWkk5qqou7HfpCdXYi9yeoJioNA15y

I have replied to you on email. We will take care of this.

slavadp1

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:42:42 PM

I have replied to you on email. We will take care of this.

Thanks you. Sorry for the problems delivered to you. Do not be like that. Site damp course players do not, I would recommend to reduce the amount of deposit to put it in the amount and rate of 20k Satoshi Satoshi At least 1k game but Satoshi 300k !!! I wish you continued success and completion of the site.
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 06:37:56 PM

Waiting in a spin & tap queue if someone wants to join!

klutzbelgian

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:07:10 PM

everytime i look it no one playing Sad

do something op to attract more users
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 07:35:11 PM

We are missing 1 player to begin a tournament. Join us on http://tappabit.com/spinandtap

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:15:19 PM

Tried to play this game unfortunately no one was online.I tried to play the free game play option but it doesn't work either for me.It also said next 16 users will get free bits but I didn't get anything after signing up .Could you put a demo mode play or something?
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 08:24:45 PM

Tried to play this game unfortunately no one was online.I tried to play the free game play option but it doesn't work either for me.It also said next 16 users will get free bits but I didn't get anything after signing up .Could you put a demo mode play or something?

Hi Joel,

To get the bonus you need to make a deposit first. Also note that you wont be able to withdraw until you play 1 games against other players in the Spin & Tap tournaments.

Currently there are 2 players in the Free Room, can you see us? http://tappabit.com/free

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:32:33 PM

Hi Joel,

To get the bonus you need to make a deposit first. Also note that you wont be able to withdraw until you play 1 games against other players in the Spin & Tap tournaments.

Currently there are 2 players in the Free Room, can you see us? http://tappabit.com/free
Its too late here for me to play right now .I will surely come back tomorrow and play with you guys!
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 08:37:36 PM

Its too late here for me to play right now .I will surely come back tomorrow and play with you guys!

Thanks Joel, just in the case that you join and there are no players, I am preparing 2 ad campaigns that should launch soon and bring more players.

n3o111

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:06:23 PM

You have server side issues. I can't play in that link. It gives me this error: Error! Server can't be reached. Trying to reconnect.
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 07:19:50 AM

You have server side issues. I can't play in that link. It gives me this error: Error! Server can't be reached. Trying to reconnect.

We will check this out. Thanks

grumpybeetle

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:51:12 AM

anyone playing this?
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 01:02:59 PM

anyone playing this?

Today we have launched 2 campaigns with cointelegraph.com and bitcoinist.net and should bring additional players to the game.

If you join a queue and wait for a few minutes someone will pop in to play with you!

If not you can wait for 15 minutes and get a refund by clicking unregister at the end of the page.

cluckthud

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:09:50 PM

this game sound cool, i'll see it later
n3o111

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:12:13 PM

Hoep you can fix this asap. I still have the same error.
bitcoinblessed

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:19:14 PM

This looks pretty cool, going to have to deposit and give it a shot!
TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 07:56:48 AM

Hoep you can fix this asap. I still have the same error.

We have found the cause of this problem.

We use a JavaScript Library that does NOT work with VPNs that have a static IP. If you play with a VPN on a dynamic IP the game should work (if it doesnt please let me know).

My devs have added this for security reasons and for now we will keep it like this.

Please let me know if you have any other problems.

TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 08:15:36 PM

Next 50 New Players that deposit 1000 Bits (0.001 BTC) will receive a 2000 Bits Bonus

TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:00:09 PM

This offer ends tomorrow! Make sure to grab it while its still available!

TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 10:11:32 AM

This offer ends today! Make sure to grab it while its still available!

TappaBit (OP)

TappaBit.com Admin

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 02:43:00 PM

Running a Deposit & Play Campaign until Wednesday 16/12.

Available Spots: 64

Deposit 0.001 Earn 0.0015 Minimum Guaranteed 

Read the rules on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289078.new#new

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: