Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invitation to collaborate in a new externally-funded non-profit AltCoin project  (Read 1704 times)
wsaqaf (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:56:39 AM

Dear friends,

I'm a postdoc at Stockholm University in media studies but with a background in computer engineering and am looking into the potentials of block chains and smart contracts for uses beyond wealth generation. More specifically, I'm hoping we could prove that cryptocurrencies could be used for helping achieving more noble goals that touch people's lives in fundamental and useful ways (e.g., development, democratization, emergency aid, etc.).  

We are considering forming a group of consultants -and possible core team members- for a non-profit startup and wish to invite you to collaborate in building an altcoin from the bottom up in non-profit project that we are hoping could be externally funded and through which we want to have a positive global contribution.

If you are interested, drop me a message or reply here and I'll be happy to contact you.

Best.

Walid
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: