Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [STOPPED] [LENDING] ██ Bitcoin ██ 0.02 BTC MAXIMUM ██ Low Rates ██ 0.1% a Day  (Read 886 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:44:15 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 08:07:40 PM by jackg

I am offering a loan spot for 0.02 BTC
0.1% Daily (maximum 180 Days!)
0.1% Daily Late Fees

EXAMPLES
BorrowedNumber Of DaysInterestYou Pay Back
0.021800.02x0.001x180=0.00360.0236 BTC
0.02900.02x0.001x90=0.00180.0218 BTC
(NOTE: this is just examples not set plans! Some calculations may not be correct, actual loans will have more correct information!)

Repay Weekly/Monthly/Daily!
ESCROW: PMmed devthedev for details
Collateral Required (can be user accounts or accounts on other companies, must be atleast 10% greater than interest upon loan!)

User account values (negotiable):
NEWBIE (0.0001 btc)(may refuse trading with newbies!)
Junior member (0.0005 btc)
Member (0.001 btc)
Full Member (0.005 btc)
Sr and Above (0.01-0.02 btc)
Sig Campaign (10% added)
Negative Trust (10% deducted)
Positive Trust (from reputable members (with a trust of 10 or above)) (10% added)
No need for 10% greater for these as these are already below market value)

I will change the email and passwords on accounts! I will then create you a Newbie account that you can use in the meantime! (You will get your account back as soon as all payments are made)

Please Also Offer Any Suggestioins you have for improving this.
EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE

Interest capped at 300%!

To apply for loan. State:
Username:
First name/nick name:
Collaterol:
Reason for Loan (optional!):
Loan Amount:
Duration:
Comments:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:11:00 PM

I don't usually post here but what you are doing seems extremely shady. You are giving only 0.01 btc but 0.02 to sr.members? Who is going to take a 0.01 btc loan for a month or a year? You are also not willing to use escrow. 9/10 scam.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:16:29 PM

I don't usually post here but what you are doing seems extremely shady. You are giving only 0.01 btc but 0.02 to sr.members? Who is going to take a 0.01 btc loan for a month or a year? You are also not willing to use escrow. 9/10 scam.

Changed!

Does This Look Better?

I don't like escrow as I don't have people on this forum that I trust!

If you could reccomend a person who could escrow I would gladly hear it!

Thank you for your help

Jack G
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:25:33 PM

Changed!

Does This Look Better?

Thank you for your help

Jack G

Yea but do you understand the irony vs hypocrisy there? You don't trust anyone in this forum but you expect someone else to trust you? There are a few super trusted escrows in this forum, you can try with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=136592
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:31:22 PM

Changed!

Does This Look Better?

Thank you for your help

Jack G

Yea but do you understand the irony vs hypocrisy there? You don't trust anyone in this forum but you expect someone else to trust you? There are a few super trusted escrows in this forum, you can try with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=136592

Sent A PM
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:00:35 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 12:11:43 AM by marjod

EDIT: As stated by some people here, you can't call someone who post 10 times a week a sig spammer. Others people do this well better than me and I don't want to make some competition about this.

This said, I delete my posts that gave an honest opinion towards your business since you have made changes to make this more clear. Good luck for your business.
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:59:35 PM

I know you come from the other thread that suggest lending as a form of investment but you have to understand that in order for this to work you need more money, your rates are not so bad now but accepting jr.member accounts or even member accounts is not going to bring you any good. You should try to gather more money, like 0.20+ and come back again.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:14:16 PM

0.1% Daily Late Fees

EXAMPLES
0.021800.02x0.01x180=0.0360.056 BTC
0.02900.02x0.01x90=0.0180.048 BTC
(NOTE: this is just examples not set plans! Some calculations may not be correct, actual loans will have more correct information!)

Seriously buddy, you should just lock your thread and rethink your whole lending business.
You can't even do simple math to calculate interest. How can you write loans will have correct information when you are displaying wrong ones ?
At 0.1% daily, a 180 days loan will reach 18% interest, not 180% like in your calculation.

Nobody will take your business seriously if you can't provide clear information. Lock this thread, do your math and reopen it again when everything will be clear in your head.

sorry, out by a multiple of 10!
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:59:29 PM

0.1% Daily Late Fees

EXAMPLES

Seriously buddy, you should just lock your thread and rethink your whole lending business.
You can't even do simple math to calculate interest. How can you write loans will have correct information when you are displaying wrong ones ?
At 0.1% daily, a 180 days loan will reach 18% interest, not 180% like in your calculation.

Nobody will take your business seriously if you can't provide clear information. Lock this thread, do your math and reopen it again when everything will be clear in your head.

Maybe you should stop hijacking the thread for no reason, pm the next time you have something to say instead of spamming here for your sig campaign.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:42:17 PM

0.1% Daily Late Fees

EXAMPLES

Maybe you should stop hijacking the thread for no reason, pm the next time you have something to say instead of spamming here for your sig campaign.

He might have just been quoting my mistake so it stays there forever...
He may also try to reap the rewards of his sig campaign through this.
In future, If people want me to change my posts (here we go again!) PM me first! An i'll change it.
This is not a BIG MISTAKE and can easily be solved!
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:34:00 PM

0.1% Daily Late Fees

EXAMPLES

He might have just been quoting my mistake so it stays there forever...
He may also try to reap the rewards of his sig campaign through this.
In future, If people want me to change my posts (here we go again!) PM me first! An i'll change it.
This is not a BIG MISTAKE and can easily be solved!

I also said that these were rough guides and may be inaccurate from the table. Please read before posting. Also, I will close this in a few days, as I am likely to recieve 0.079 BTC which will then mean my loan amount can be increased to 0.1 BTC.

If anyone was wondering why the suggested prices for accounts was low? I wanted to demonstrate that people that want to do business will have their account held in an escrow and, if they are legit, they will get it back!
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:07:00 PM

Found a better option for my bitcoin.
This thread is now closed.
It will be locked shortly,

Thank you everyone for your opinions on this matter!

Jack G
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: