Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation  (Read 1297 times)
sci (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:37:25 AM

I don't think a hero member can be created 7 months ago.

If you try to buy/sell reputation on this forum you are likely to get negative trust on your account and you may also get banned, although I'm not sure about that.

Trade actively and you'll get reputation/trust naturally.

Sounds like sound advice. Except Neg-trust, Pos-trust seems meaningless on this site. When you allow members (such as Vod) to arbitrarily give out negs just because he doesn't like the other guys religion, politics, what he sells, whatever, whats the point?

well if you are really not doing something wrong or something shady then you shouldn't be afraird of Vod since he wont give you any feedback at all. all accounts that VOd gave a negative feedback is surely doing some kind of shady things and he is only protecting users here for that

Shady? Really? With all the advertising of mostly resold ill-gotten gains on this site? You're lecturing me about morality? Oooooo-k. "gave a negative feedback". No m-a-n-y -feed backs. Because he didn't like what they were doing. On one hand this site allows people to sell what they want to sell, and on the other hand it punishes them for what they want to sell. A bit inconsistent.  Roll Eyes
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 10:43:20 AM

Which account earned Hero in 7 months?

To my knowledge that's impossible. It takes 480 days to earn Hero. I'm sure Theymos and admins can set activity levels if they want / need to so maybe some special deal was made for someone serving  in a staff role but not called "Staff" or "Admin".

It's hard to tell for sure unless you provide the name.

Well, check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247903.0;topicseen
A newbie called "harryploppers" is selling a Hero account with 540+ activity. THAT is how you do the 'impossible'.

He's using a new account to sell a different account which is hero rank. Its common so they don't risk 'wasting' an established account by people providing negative trust for account selling.

sci (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:00:55 PM

Which account earned Hero in 7 months?

To my knowledge that's impossible. It takes 480 days to earn Hero. I'm sure Theymos and admins can set activity levels if they want / need to so maybe some special deal was made for someone serving  in a staff role but not called "Staff" or "Admin".

It's hard to tell for sure unless you provide the name.

Well, check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247903.0;topicseen
A newbie called "harryploppers" is selling a Hero account with 540+ activity. THAT is how you do the 'impossible'.

He's using a new account to sell a different account which is hero rank. Its common so they don't risk 'wasting' an established account by people providing negative trust for account selling.

Seems like there's always some who find a way to make some extra scratch. Usually by taking it from someone else that plays by the rules. What a world.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: