Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From where a Gambler should start?  (Read 589 times)
Lt.Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

On the mission to earn 100 BTC

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:20:00 PM

Hello Gamblers!

I am Lt.Bitcoin and i am new to this field i.e. GAMBLING. I am eagerly interested in starting off with a Gambler tag with me so, If you guys can help me to start with my budget of 500k satoshi or 0.005BTC. I never registered on any gambling site nor i know any methods and way to join.

So for a fresh start, I need advice from professional gamblers or Veteran users who had been into it.
I know Gambling is risky, But i am here to enjoy and take risks but with a profit in the start.

Waiting for some really helpful replies.
Lt.Bitcoin  Wink

Im Lt.Bitcoin - 1LtBTC2MSL4g3wFrcmNcKffrxoFGZr85tc
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:26:49 PM

I don't think any one can help you with making profits from gambling. But bit safer one is sports betting because if you have some idea on player and team strength then you can guess the winning team so you have more chances of winning but if you try any game with house edge then most likely you may lose your money.

Basically you should prepare your self that this money is not yours and start gambling then it should be OK
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

first of all you should be a bonus hunter , wherever you find a bonus like 100% first deposit bonus or something like that go for it and try to put your money on +EV
so try to hunt these bonuses and eliminate the risk factor by just trying your luck with the money they give you
if you want to keep making money from gambling you should start to learn poker , try to improve your skills by watching some coaching videos and then try to make a profit using play money , then try to grind micro stakes
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:36:51 PM

The best place for a new gambler to start is this http://dicesites.com/provably-fair. You should learn what a provably fair games means so we will have less people to complain when you lose because you think the site is not fair
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:39:12 PM

Hello Gamblers!

I am Lt.Bitcoin and i am new to this field i.e. GAMBLING. I am eagerly interested in starting off with a Gambler tag with me so, If you guys can help me to start with my budget of 500k satoshi or 0.005BTC. I never registered on any gambling site nor i know any methods and way to join.

So for a fresh start, I need advice from professional gamblers or Veteran users who had been into it.
I know Gambling is risky, But i am here to enjoy and take risks but with a profit in the start.

Lt.Bitcoin  Wink

First of all, you need to give know your favorite gambling games.
Is that poker, or maybe sports betting, dice or etc?

If you already know on what game you want to play, then we can give some trusted gambling sites which support your choice.
bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:41:59 PM

First of all that amount 0.005 BTC not good to get started with any type of gambling because there is huge risk involve so you can lose your amount but if you are looking for some kind of first deposit than Coinroyale is best choice to get start there with 100% first deposit bonus offer.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:43:01 PM

If you want to gamble surely you should have some idea of some game.There are many sites where you need not to register and can play anonymously without ant compromise over your privacy.You should share with us about your knowledge regarding gambling games to guide you better.
Lt.Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:45:16 PM

I don't think any one can help you with making profits from gambling. But bit safer one is sports betting because if you have some idea on player and team strength then you can guess the winning team so you have more chances of winning but if you try any game with house edge then most likely you may lose your money.

Basically you should prepare your self that this money is not yours and start gambling then it should be OK
Hello Linuld,

I am a fan of Ice Hockey (NHL) and i would be willing to bet on their matches, any right place to do so?
I am not willing to waste my coins on house edges like 1%. Its a waste of money.

Like we bet 1BTC and 0.01BTC is going to the site for just paying us the money which they made through that big house edge.
I am willing to get into sports! Thanks for a great suggestion mate.

first of all you should be a bonus hunter , wherever you find a bonus like 100% first deposit bonus or something like that go for it and try to put your money on +EV
so try to hunt these bonuses and eliminate the risk factor by just trying your luck with the money they give you
if you want to keep making money from gambling you should start to learn poker , try to improve your skills by watching some coaching videos and then try to make a profit using play money , then try to grind micro stakes
Hello SyGambler,

I am not sure where to claim these bonuses, it would be awesome if you can provide with sites with deposit bonuses (Maybe sports).
I never played poker and maybe will not try too, I am not interested into card games.

Thank you!
Lt.Bitcoin

The best place for a new gambler to start is this http://dicesites.com/provably-fair. You should learn what a provably fair games means so we will have less people to complain when you lose because you think the site is not fair
Hello cazkooo,

I heard about the dice sites but most of them are with a huge house edge of 1%. I just registered on Primedice and tried with faucet, not lucky.
Thank you for posting your feedback on the thread.

Smiley

Hello Gamblers!

Lt.Bitcoin  Wink

If you already know on what game you want to play, then we can give some trusted gambling sites which support your choice.
Hello StevenLiang,

I am happy to be part of Sports betting as i am fan of NHL an can easily make some profit out of it Cheesy
Let me know some trusted sites to check out Smiley

Lt.Bitcoin

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:47:09 PM

Hello cazkooo,

I heard about the dice sites but most of them are with a huge house edge of 1%. I just registered on Primedice and tried with faucet, not lucky.

1 % is not huge and it is industry standard here. Almost every site use 1 % of edge for their dice games so it is normal. Some other games like blackjack has less house edge while slots and blackjack has higher house edge
Lt.Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:54:36 PM

First of all that amount 0.005 BTC not good to get started with any type of gambling because there is huge risk involve so you can lose your amount but if you are looking for some kind of first deposit than Coinroyale is best choice to get start there with 100% first deposit bonus offer.
Thank you for your reply, bitstealth but i am not interested in sites with house edge of more than 0.5%
And about that amount, if i found a stable way i am willing to deposit some cash and get bitcoins.

Thank you! Smiley

If you want to gamble surely you should have some idea of some game.There are many sites where you need not to register and can play anonymously without ant compromise over your privacy.You should share with us about your knowledge regarding gambling games to guide you better.
Hello buddu,

Thank you for your post. As mentioned above, I am interested in sports betting and would love to get some awesome reviews about sites present in Bitcoin betting. Hope you will help me out.

Lt.Bitcoin  Wink

Hello cazkooo,

1 % is not huge and it is industry standard here. Almost every site use 1 % of edge for their dice games so it is normal. Some other games like blackjack has less house edge while slots and blackjack has higher house edge
I am with a less amount and for me its something huge to pay 1% of every bet to the site. Industry standard is here to earn profits from the gamblers but i am not going to be part of one. Hope to see some review about sports betting.

Thank you.

StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:56:46 PM

Hello Gamblers!

Lt.Bitcoin  Wink

Hello StevenLiang,

I am happy to be part of Sports betting as i am fan of NHL an can easily make some profit out of it Cheesy

Lt.Bitcoin

For sports betting, it will be good to try on
DirectBet.eu and NitrogenSports.eu

They are the most trusted website (for me) which very easy to bet and withdrawal. They are also not make minimum bet. On DirectBet we even do not need to make deposit.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:59:43 PM

I also think sport betting has good chance to get high return even with low bet amount but it demand some knowledge about playing team what kind of ability they have if our bet get won on underdogs than it is like jackpot.
Lt.Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:03:06 PM

Hello Gamblers!

Lt.Bitcoin  Wink

Hello StevenLiang,

Lt.Bitcoin

For sports betting, it will be good to try on
DirectBet.eu and NitrogenSports.eu

They are the most trusted website (for me) which very easy to bet and withdrawal. They are also not make minimum bet. On DirectBet we even do not need to make deposit.
Thank you so much StevenLiang for the sites, I am gonna try it out soon.
Hope to see some victories soon Cheesy

Lt.Bitcoin

I also think sport betting has good chance to get high return even with low bet amount but it demand some knowledge about playing team what kind of ability they have if our bet get won on underdogs than it is like jackpot.
Hello bithasher,

Yup, I am into NHL (never betted before), i am soon going to bet on the matches going to held soon.
Its actually difficult to predict which team will bet but its mostly better to predict from a ROLL.

Cheers!
Lt.Bitcoin

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:25:25 PM

May you can try betcoin.ag.
There are many games that you can try and will amaze you for a while

If you're looking for sport bet : betcoin.ag have one : https://www.betcoin.ag/sports

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:26:17 PM

you should think again if you want to start gambling but with low budget. do not you will not get profite instead will get a lose and a passion play gambling continuously with little capital but the results are not there.  Wink Wink

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:30:01 PM

If you are starting out with a bank that low, you maybe want to have a look at DirectBet because there are no minimum bet requirements there to learn the ropes of sportsbetting  Cool
Lt.Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:34:10 PM

May you can try betcoin.ag.
There are many games that you can try and will amaze you for a while

If you're looking for sport bet : betcoin.ag have one : https://www.betcoin.ag/sports
Hello xuan87,

I just found DirectBET and i am going to stay with them as i am up by 0.005BTC i.e. actually double of my previous balance.
The faucet took me 12 days to earn 0.005BTC but DirectBet got me it within 30 minutes of betting on their Dice.

Thanks for your response though.

you should think again if you want to start gambling but with low budget. do not you will not get profite instead will get a lose and a passion play gambling continuously with little capital but the results are not there.  Wink Wink
Hello amrulshare,

I know and i am getting into sports betting but i will stop myself when i need. Smiley
Thanks for your feedback.

If you are starting out with a bank that low, you maybe want to have a look at DirectBet because there are no minimum bet requirements there to learn the ropes of sportsbetting  Cool
Hello Wendigo,

Yup, i am considering DirectBet to be the site where i will bet Smiley
Thank you.

Locking the thread, I got my answer i.e. DirectBet.
Just made 0.01BTC from it, so happy to carry on.

Thank you all.
Lt.Bitcoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: