Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mukasun the first government certified cryptocurrency for investment  (Read 1335 times)
Mukasun (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:57:47 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 10:25:11 PM by Mukasun

Mukasun

Mukasun is the first government certified cryptocurrency for investment.

Mukasun is a brokerage company operating out of Canada and the Democratic Republic of Congo that brings access to precious gems and minerals to people and businesses across the world. We specialize in brokering trades of the commodities Gold, Copper, Cobalt and diamonds.  Mukasuns are a form of currency that will be used to allow people to have easier access to these commodities. This new technology will help Mukasun achieve it’s goal of helping people accross the world trade commodities easier and faster.

We have reached a partnership with the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo to handle investment in parts of the Kasai-Oriental Province. We also have partnerships with Congo mines to strengthen our Mukasun currency.

Mukasuns are the first cryptocurrency that will have this government backing and industry infrastructure to help it grow.

I will keep you posted and hope to hear what thoughts this community has on this ambitious project.

You can visit our website at Mukasun.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 09:58:33 PM

oh rly ? Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:59:43 PM

Deleting..
 Grin
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 10:02:00 PM

Oh boy I can't wait for a government ICO

twitter.com/notsofast
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:12:34 PM

I want to invest in this solid offering, where can I send my life savings to?

Mukasun (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:15:08 PM

oh rly ? Wink

Deleting..
 Grin

Haha sorry about that I accidentally posted when I meant to preview earlier. I'll keep the Bitcoin community informed going into future with more details on our plans.

I realize something on this magnitude hasn't been done successfully yet in the bitcoin space. But we have documents proving our legitimacy with governments and industry experts and we are willing to share those documents as proof with potential investors.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:17:35 PM

We don't need government certifications for any cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrcencies should be decentralized. We don't need any governments opinion for our money so that means nothing to us. Simple: If government support it I don't invest it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:18:50 PM

oh rly ? Wink

Deleting..
 Grin

Haha sorry about that I accidentally posted when I meant to preview earlier. I'll keep the Bitcoin community informed going into future with more details on our plans.

I realize something on this magnitude hasn't been done successfully yet in the bitcoin space. But we have documents proving our legitimacy with governments and industry experts and we are willing to share those documents as proof with potential investors.

Yeah, sharing those documents might have been something you should have considered when making a pre-pre-pre-ANN. Still doesn't make it sound any more legit though. Democratic Republic of Congo? You have a quite the uphill battle ahead of you convincing the masses of this working out for anyone.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:35:26 PM

How about focussing on the poor people of the Congo, who've been victimized by generations of Western financial rape. Ok?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 10:38:24 PM

Operations in Canada eh? feel free to list any companies, as hailing from the Great White North myself, i would love to hear those your involved with up here Wink    (but kinda just kidding, this ANN was a joke right? )   ;p

P.s    Canadian gov tried to make their own crypto before and it failed miserably i highly doubt they would allow someone to develop one third party for them ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:47:16 PM

Government certified crypto?

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 12:41:21 AM

haha the Canadian governments "MintChip" went pretty much exactly like that !!   Grin   Grin

Edit;  link added
http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canadian-mint-pushes-ahead-in-murky-world-of-crypto-currency-with-mintchip-project

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:47:05 AM

haha the Canadian governments "MintChip" went pretty much exactly like that !!   Grin   Grin

Edit;  link added
http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canadian-mint-pushes-ahead-in-murky-world-of-crypto-currency-with-mintchip-project

I have read little bit about them too. Governments dont like Bitcoin and crypto in general because they can't hide their crimes and lies in blockchain and throw away private key  Smiley
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:08:56 AM

Canada and Congo, huh?

So you're supposedly mining in the Congo...wtf are you doing in Canada?

Can you provide me with samples of your precious gems? PM me for shipping details. Once I verify the quality of your product I will supply you with sufficient information on fulfilling your needs Smiley
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:20:54 AM

Operations in Canada eh? feel free to list any companies, as hailing from the Great White North myself, i would love to hear those your involved with up here Wink    (but kinda just kidding, this ANN was a joke right? )   ;p

P.s    Canadian gov tried to make their own crypto before and it failed miserably i highly doubt they would allow someone to develop one third party for them ;p

I also reside in the GWN. I'd love to contact said brokerage.

twitter @antiiclimax
LugLoper

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:24:38 AM

The Congo heh? Two words comes to mind... 'Blood Diamonds'  Angry

NO THANKS! Gonna pass on this one... I refuse to have any part in the outright exploitation/suffering
of another human being... It's just not right!

MERRY XMAS to all!
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:11:25 AM

Two government ICO Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: