Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] GoPro HERO4 Black Waterproof Camera w/LCD Bacpac *NEW* - Awesome deal!  (Read 2615 times)
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:02:38 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2020, 05:35:37 PM by digicoinuser

I am selling a GoPro Hero4 Black 4K Ultra HD set which includes a GoPro Hero4 Black, the LCD Touch BacPac, and an extra battery.  All items are brand new and were purchased recently as backups which did not get utilized.  The items pictured are the exact ones you will receive.

Price shipped anywhere in the US
$355 /

Feel free to ask any questions about them and the manufacturers info can be found here:
GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Ultra HD Waterproof Camera (CHDHX-401)
LCD Touch BacPac (ALCDB-401)
Rechargeable Battery (for HERO4 Black/HERO4 Silver) (AHDBT-401)

A mutually agreed upon escrow can be utilized for this transaction if you would like.  If you are outside of the US I cannot be held accountable for VAT or any import taxes, please send me a message for a shipping quote to your specific country as my prices are reflected for shipping within the US.  I reserve the right to invalidate an offer to buy from a user with bad trust/little activity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogevisitor

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:09:45 PM

Nice camera!
I have one HERO 3+ and it was the best investment ever.
Captured priceless moments with it Wink

Good luck with your sale!
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:26:24 PM

Definitely captured some good moments with mine as well, great gift for the holiday season!

I have priced it to move, enjoy the savings in BTC and pick it up today.   Smiley

kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:12:16 PM

I might be interested.

Is that your final price?

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:22:36 PM

I might be interested.

I lowered my price for this week, I believe it's good.   Wink

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 07:53:57 AM

I might be interested.

"Final price" is one of the top 10 phrases used by scammers on craigslist before offering to send a counterfeit money order, check, etc.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:24:06 AM

very nice camera ! good luck with your sale  Wink
kleineaap

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:00:23 PM

I might be interested.

"Final price" is one of the top 10 phrases used by scammers on craigslist before offering to send a counterfeit money order, check, etc.

What???

In case you didn't know, final price is the term that describes the amount of money to be paid by a customer on a business transaction, ie, no hidden fees, taxes, etc, for the trade to be successful.
Meaning, I want to know exactly I much I have to pay for this item in case I decide to acquire it.

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 06:52:20 PM

I might be interested.

What???

In case you didn't know, final price is the term that describes the amount of money to be paid by a customer on a business transaction, ie, no hidden fees, taxes, etc, for the trade to be successful.
Meaning, I want to know exactly I much I have to pay for this item in case I decide to acquire it.

The "final price" is right there in the OP, and on each and every ad of mine where a scammer responded to it asking "... final price? ..."

Since you didn't provide a non-US shipping address for him to calculate shipping to, the "final price" in the OP is the "final price" that you were/can be given, currently.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
WaterSupply

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:10:48 AM

Hello

Would you ship to the UK? What would your total price be? I would like to buy this depending on the price.

Please state your answer here publicly so that others can see it as it will help everyone viewing this listing decide if they want to buy. Do not send PM.

Cheers

I am selling a GoPro Hero4 Black 4K Ultra HD set which includes a GoPro Hero4 Black, the LCD Touch BacPac, and an extra battery.  All items are brand new and were purchased recently as backups which did not get utilized.  The items pictured are the exact ones you will receive.

$420 /

Feel free to ask any questions about them and the manufacturers info can be found here:

Payment address
1pCGz3rUZubhUE8U3zLx1F1m9kvUpAiDq

A mutually agreed upon escrow can be utilized for this transaction if you would like.  If you are outside of the US I cannot be held accountable for VAT or any import taxes, please send me a message for a shipping quote to your specific country as my prices are reflected for shipping within the US.  I reserve the right to invalidate an offer to buy from a user with bad trust/little activity.
dogevisitor

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:10:50 PM

Hello

Would you ship to the UK? What would your total price be? I would like to buy this depending on the price.

Please state your answer here publicly so that others can see it as it will help everyone viewing this listing decide if they want to buy. Do not send PM.

Cheers

$420 /

Payment address
1pCGz3rUZubhUE8U3zLx1F1m9kvUpAiDq

Those newbies are pretentious as hell Smiley)
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:42:58 PM

What???

kleineaap,
TheButterZone is correct that "final price" is a term often used by scammers.  I don't believe scamming was your intention but as others have stated, the "final price" will be reflected in the first post with US shipping included.  If you live outside of the US and would like a shipping quote please PM me as sometimes different regions have different rates.

Hello

Cheers

WaterSupply,
I would think UK shipping to be ~$25 / added onto the price quoted in the first post.  As stated before, please PM for a shipping quote outside of the US since some regions are cheaper to ship to.

WaterSupply

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:11:36 AM

Hi digicoinuser

Thanks for giving me a quote for shipping to the UK.

So tell me what is the lowest price you would accept? Is there any negotiation on price? Let me know. cheers

What???

kleineaap,
TheButterZone is correct that "final price" is a term often used by scammers.  I don't believe scamming was your intention but as others have stated, the "final price" will be reflected in the first post with US shipping included.  If you live outside of the US and would like a shipping quote please PM me as sometimes different regions have different rates.

Hello

Cheers

WaterSupply,
I would think UK shipping to be ~$25 / added onto the price quoted in the first post.  As stated before, please PM for a shipping quote outside of the US since some regions are cheaper to ship to.
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:14:29 PM

Hi digicoinuser

Thanks for giving me a quote for shipping to the UK.

So tell me what is the lowest price you would accept? Is there any negotiation on price? Let me know. cheers

WaterSupply,
The lowest publicly stated price is currently listed in the first post, it is up to date.  There will be no negotiation via this thread, that can be done via PM if you'd like.   Wink

I kindly ask that you do not quote large amounts of text when only responding to a small portion of the prior post as it tends to dilute the thread.

Thanks,
digicoinuser

digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:58:40 PM

The price has been lowered again and is under 1BTC right now, I can also gift wrap the items if requested.   Smiley

kleineaap

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:46:55 PM

In this forum, even when you declare interest to buy an item scamming is suggested. And of course, by people who have no business commenting the thread.

Final price as in sale, bid, auction, market price, lowest price, sale price.

I withdraw my interest.

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 05:33:46 AM

In this forum, even when you declare interest to buy an item scamming is suggested. And of course, by people who have no business commenting the thread.

Final price as in sale, bid, auction, market price, lowest price, sale price.

I withdraw my interest.

Because it's totally legit to blame third parties for your own refusal to acknowledge the final, lowest, sale, market (bid, auction N/A) price in the OP. Cheesy

digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:41:41 PM

BTCump, this can still be delivered in time for the holidays!   Smiley

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:49:18 PM

Do you have your llc to accept cc's?
Or want to make some physical coins +/- BTC trade.

Price is right.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:13:42 PM

Do you have your llc to accept cc's?
Or want to make some physical coins +/- BTC trade.

Price is right.

I do not do CC processing myself, but I would trust you for PP if you wanted to pay via CC that way.

I'd be up for some physical coins as well + BTC, send me a PM with further details.   Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: