Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
Gutembergin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:12:12 PM

Have some self control and try to avoid it, Try to make some new hobbies or friends and do not come in contact with it, I think it's a good decision to leave gambling as it's rarely profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:19:46 PM

I think if you try to minimize the daily bets to a fixed number that could help to minimize the risks as well, so either the gambler win or minimize the risk of losing big amount
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:56:40 AM

Have some self control and try to avoid it, Try to make some new hobbies or friends and do not come in contact with it, I think it's a good decision to leave gambling as it's rarely profitable.

If we are profiting a few coins from gambling compared to doing nothing or doing  a hobby and yet not earning, there is a tendency that we cannot leave gambling that easy, but if we find another source of profit, then there  is a big chance that we will give it a try...
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:10:18 AM

If you gamble online, just shut off your computer and unplug your wireless connection.
Or if that does not work just have a friend encrypt your computer with a password that they only know, then when the time passes for the bets to be over get that password from them.
I had someone do this and it worked for them.

airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:13:55 AM

If you gamble online, just shut off your computer and unplug your wireless connection.
Or if that does not work just have a friend encrypt your computer with a password that they only know, then when the time passes for the bets to be over get that password from them.
Lol you can't do that how about browsing or watching in youtube.. you can do that if you put a security or password to your computer.. i think its better to have a challenge your self to get a beautiful girl and make a vacation with her so that you can forgot gambling...
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:18:53 AM

Lol you can't do that how about browsing or watching in youtube.. you can do that if you put a security or password to your computer.. i think its better to have a challenge your self to get a beautiful girl and make a vacation with her so that you can forgot gambling...
Is vacation codeword for sex?

Anyways, if you are truly addicted staying away is impossible
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:15:38 PM

actually drinking just a little amount daily is healthy and not harmful.
wiseman said: men without wine is like flag without wind.

Even if you say that there are still more negative effects that alcohol will cause to your body.

* Alcohol interferes with the brain’s communication pathways, and can affect the way the brain looks and works. These disruptions can change   mood and behavior, and make it harder to think clearly and move with coordination. 

* Drinking a lot over a long time or too much on a single occasion can damage the heart

* Heavy drinking takes a toll on the liver, and can lead to a variety of problems and liver inflammations

* Alcohol causes the pancreas to produce toxic substances that can eventually lead to pancreatitis, a dangerous inflammation and swelling of the blood vessels in the pancreas that prevents proper digestion

* Drinking too much alcohol can increase your risk of developing certain cancers

* Drinking too much can weaken your immune system, making your body a much easier target for disease.  Chronic drinkers are more liable to contract diseases like pneumonia and tuberculosis than people who do not drink too much.  Drinking a lot on a single occasion slows your body’s ability to ward off infections – even up to 24 hours after getting drunk.

i said drinking just a little amount, so no need to bring a wall of text about negative effects when drinking too much, or a lot, or long time, or heavily, or whatever.

Well I totally understand your point, I am just explaining my side and I think same goes for you, and I am just saying that drinking can really affect your body even with small amount intake if you do it always but that is not the point here because we are in gambling section and just like drinking gambling can certainly ruin your life in the process while doing it everyday.
dailycoins

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Dailycoins.net

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 02:22:29 PM

Good way to start is to block access to every gambling site you have registered. Contact customer support and ask them to shut down your account, they'll help you.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16493

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 02:36:13 PM

You are posing in the Gambling section asking how to stay away from Gambling. It would be a good start to not visit here anymore, as everything reminds you of gambling.
Or, if you can't stay away anyway, set yourself a weekly budget. And whatever happens, do not deposit more than that budget: don't chase losses! On top of that you need an exit strategy: at what profit will you withdraw and take your money for that week? Think of that before you start, if you just keep going you are likely to lose again at some point.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:43:18 PM

The best thing that you can do is just find some distraction. That will be very good. But that is very hard, and gambling is fun to do. We know it.
But you must realize how much money you spend on it and that is really bad because it is all wasted.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:49:47 PM

Good way to start is to block access to every gambling site you have registered. Contact customer support and ask them to shut down your account, they'll help you.

Well that could possibly stop you from gambling if you try and block all the gambling sites I think that will going to make you sick if you can't play just a bit of a gambling but I think it will work good luck!
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:25:50 PM

You don't really need to bet all your money, and you should not drink until you pass out.

I agree. All problems arise because of overusing of something. You shouldn't "stay away" just try to learn how to control yourself. It's not about gambling or drinking it's about control.
agree with you if you can control yourself and not too greedy in gambling. you can do with separate balance to gamble and the primary balance. be sure amount to gamble according to your abilities. so when you lose it's not a problem. the key is to control yourself

fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:37:36 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 08:17:23 PM by fravia

use cold storage

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:37:56 PM

when you have free time, try something different like doing some work or sport, relax,watch movie
Just stay away from  gambling everyday I think Smiley .
I also do it on a daily basis but every weekend I'm always interested to see the list of match in that day then attracted to gamble. like that every time. any people same with me ?

you are weak. let be strong. if you don't want things keep going as old way, so it's time to try something new. break the prison and escape, fly away.
Its very hard to stay away from gambling. Because you will get easily addicted to it and that is the problem.
People should control themselves and that is very important. I hope that more people will know that gambling is very bad.

gambling is not easy to get addicted, it's just the problem of the weak. that's why i said let be strong. don't be weak at the first place.
znickelbackz

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:43:15 PM

actually drinking just a little amount daily is healthy and not harmful.
wiseman said: men without wine is like flag without wind.

Even if you say that there are still more negative effects that alcohol will cause to your body.

* Alcohol interferes with the brain’s communication pathways, and can affect the way the brain looks and works. These disruptions can change   mood and behavior, and make it harder to think clearly and move with coordination. 

* Drinking a lot over a long time or too much on a single occasion can damage the heart

* Heavy drinking takes a toll on the liver, and can lead to a variety of problems and liver inflammations

* Alcohol causes the pancreas to produce toxic substances that can eventually lead to pancreatitis, a dangerous inflammation and swelling of the blood vessels in the pancreas that prevents proper digestion

* Drinking too much alcohol can increase your risk of developing certain cancers

* Drinking too much can weaken your immune system, making your body a much easier target for disease.  Chronic drinkers are more liable to contract diseases like pneumonia and tuberculosis than people who do not drink too much.  Drinking a lot on a single occasion slows your body’s ability to ward off infections – even up to 24 hours after getting drunk.

i said drinking just a little amount, so no need to bring a wall of text about negative effects when drinking too much, or a lot, or long time, or heavily, or whatever.

Well I totally understand your point, I am just explaining my side and I think same goes for you, and I am just saying that drinking can really affect your body even with small amount intake if you do it always but that is not the point here because we are in gambling section and just like drinking gambling can certainly ruin your life in the process while doing it everyday.

no, drinking small amount doesn't harm your body, at all, it's healthy. everyday, yes, everyday. gambling a little daily is fun, not so bad. i thought you are the one who do it and enjoy the fun from it, aren't you?
znickelbackz

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:49:08 PM

You are posing in the Gambling section asking how to stay away from Gambling. It would be a good start to not visit here anymore, as everything reminds you of gambling.
Or, if you can't stay away anyway, set yourself a weekly budget. And whatever happens, do not deposit more than that budget: don't chase losses! On top of that you need an exit strategy: at what profit will you withdraw and take your money for that week? Think of that before you start, if you just keep going you are likely to lose again at some point.

and this thread has been grinding this long, so not a bad action.
it has proved itself that it's belong here, not be misplace.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2941

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:59:41 PM

The only way i think that you can stay away from gambling is to have a vacation and i think you can stay away from gambling or you can forgot gambling by having a vacation.. bring your girlfriend to far places and have fun with her.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:31:33 PM

The only way i think that you can stay away from gambling is to have a vacation and i think you can stay away from gambling or you can forgot gambling by having a vacation.. bring your girlfriend to far places and have fun with her.

If you return from your holiday you will be tempted to start gambling. So no this won't work. I think you should go into running around the park every time you think of gambling. This way you will get to tired of thinking about it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:16:30 AM

If you return from your holiday you will be tempted to start gambling. So no this won't work. I think you should go into running around the park every time you think of gambling. This way you will get to tired of thinking about it.

It depends, if the vacation has a good effect and probably they talk about something during the vacation about his gambling problem then probably it would be helpful, and when they are back, his girlfriend needs to monitor his activities to make sure that he won't be gambling again..
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:58:56 AM

It depends, if the vacation has a good effect and probably they talk about something during the vacation about his gambling problem then probably it would be helpful, and when they are back, his girlfriend needs to monitor his activities to make sure that he won't be gambling again..
Yeah right and also try to bring your self in psychiatrist it helps too to know how to prevent your self in gambling activities..
Many ways to forgot gambling and to stay away from them.. and i think you can stay away in gambling even you are so addicted.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: