Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:16:06 PM

Best thing to do is to search for another hobby that is going to keep you busy but will cost less money then gambling.
If you are able to do that then I am sure that you are going to be able to quit with in not time.
I agree because that is going to help you get away from gambling and gets you to focus on other things, let some friends help you with this.
That way it becomes much easier then when you are doing ti alone.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:25:34 PM

Best thing to do is to search for another hobby that is going to keep you busy but will cost less money then gambling.
If you are able to do that then I am sure that you are going to be able to quit with in not time.
I agree because that is going to help you get away from gambling and gets you to focus on other things, let some friends help you with this.
yes I've read about the way to stay away from gambling, that it really should be of themselves, and most importantly, you should be able to control themselves. because it is the key to everything for you stay away from gambling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:27:10 PM

How can you persuade a guy to do other thing if he's already addicted in it? Like you suddenly let him shift the things he usually do? It is hard and it should take a slow process like letting him decrease the time of gambling first then after that you can able to make him stop.
btcking101

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:27:49 PM

Go for a holiday with your friends and family,play sports and keep yourself busy in other things.
Get addicted to something else,fall in love may be Tongue
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:18:54 PM

Go for a holiday with your friends and family,play sports and keep yourself busy in other things.
i think it is not such a good and permanent way to stay away from gambling. i think you should start a profitable business where you can earn a decent amount of money.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:40:46 AM

It's easy to say but not easy to stay away.
and it all depends on yourself. I guess is better to find a solution or consulting with your family.

True, it is very easy to say something and it is very difficult to do. But it is not a problem, when they or I or we do it with full confidence and trust (but it should be through a mature calculation). the family is also one of the factors that can provide our success to get out of gambling
It was really depend of a person, some people saying that "stop gambling because it’s bad" some of us saying "it is depend if you don't have control”. Well, it’s really up to you; you are only the one who will actually help yourself in order to avoid gambling.

Yes it is going to depend to someone that is going how to help himself to stay away from gambling. But if his willing to stay away from it.
And if you really cant help yourself then you are just going to get some help.
From your friends or any psychological expert for helping yourself.
You are only the one knows who you are and what you really want to do in your life, so you should be the one who can really help yourself. And the psychiatrists are just there or in the rehabilitation center if you can't really control yourself out of the gambling sites or even physical gambling places. Your friends and relatives are just your guidance, but they really don't know what is on your mind.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:55:49 AM

i think it is not such a good and permanent way to stay away from gambling. i think you should start a profitable business where you can earn a decent amount of money.

There is a permanent way to stay away from gambling. Ask God to help you and for sure He is not going to let you down. And He is going to help you stay away from gambling for sure. And of course you are going to do it of course by helping yourself and motivating yourself.
You are still the one to choose to stay away and just always ask His guidance.
Too bad you can't recommend this if the guy is an atheist. It is not applicable in all people and that guy might just ignore you because he thinks you're way too delusional not facing the reality.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:03:28 AM

it is really easy to be honest, when i feel that i might get addicted to bitcoin i just go read a book that i like and i usually forget about it very fast, thats what you should do
Yeah you need to finds something to do that is going to keep you busy, I like playing video games if I do not want to think about gambling.
Playing video games is helping to forget about anything else and I am completely distracted.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:09:42 AM

it is really easy to be honest, when i feel that i might get addicted to bitcoin i just go read a book that i like and i usually forget about it very fast, thats what you should do
Yeah you need to finds something to do that is going to keep you busy, I like playing video games if I do not want to think about gambling.
Playing video games is helping to forget about anything else and I am completely distracted.

Playing game is good but i think in the end if playing video games what wil happen? He will still remember to gamble and possibly he will return since he was not being healed for it, and the very best thing for people who's get addicted really isnto discipline their self family support is very helpful its because they can be our motivation to quit gambling for good.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:54:27 AM

You need more than busy to stay away and quit from gambling.
The power of this weird hobby is so strong , it is not enough , a professional help such as a psychiatrist will be better help you out.
Distracting yourself from this too needed longer time.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:34:47 AM

You need more than busy to stay away and quit from gambling.
The power of this weird hobby is so strong , it is not enough , a professional help such as a psychiatrist will be better help you out.
Distracting yourself from this too needed longer time.
Real change is necessary and you need to accept about your addiction to be treated at the early possible time. I know gambling has wreck many lives but we cannot blame it to gambling alone as there are still other people who gambles responsibly.

It is our fault if we are addicted and we are lucky if only money will be lose from us because we can easily find money,  the most important is to learn from our mistakes and value your time with your family rather than gambling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:38:58 AM

Just keep doing busy works so that youll forget about gambling and never ever touch your pc and never try to open gambling sites which a really hard thing to do if your already a gambling addict or as others suggestion just do a vacation to a place where there is no gambling.

One thing i want to add,  Busy yourself in other business from where you get some coins,because everyone gamble their money for coins. Use your coins in trading then you haven't  need to waste your time in gambling in taking risk to loose your money.

Agree with this, find other stuff if you really want to grow your profit, but use it in a good way, not in gambling. Because once you lose in gambling, you will also lose money and you can be also addicted to it. But for me investing your money is much better enough than to gambling. Or even start a small business. Why not try different activities.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:20:58 AM

"Rehab" that is a very good point  , I also think that it is the best way for gamblers who get too attached from gambling and wanted to stop and change his/her life, well it is never too late

Yup! when there is life there would never be too late for a change, and the very best way to do it is by a rehabilitation just like in alcoholism drugs and all kinds of addiction rehabilitation is the way for a person to stop his addiction!

Yup but first of all the person should be dedicated into quiting from his addiction because if you force someone to do rehab it would be useless, So gamble should really take  big decision

yup! the one that has to go to a rehab must have the will that he wants to really change himself you certainly can not force a person if he doesn't want to change! and rehabilitation is voluntarily if a person really want to undergo in it wants his addiction to be gone then he will accept that he is really addicted!
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:48:18 AM

Yeah, it probably could have been done by all the people who are addicted in gambling, but I think if the primary key of the addiction are not disconnected or removed then it would be a useless activity. The main key of the addiction is the thought, if they can eliminate all thoughts of bitcoin it his desire to get out of gambling will become reality
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:54:49 AM

I think you can't stay away from addiction of gambling by this way. The best way to stay away from addiction in gamble is give your hand to the Lord.
It's all in your head that you want to gamble, you just can't.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:56:39 AM

"Rehab" that is a very good point  , I also think that it is the best way for gamblers who get too attached from gambling and wanted to stop and change his/her life, well it is never too late

Yup! when there is life there would never be too late for a change, and the very best way to do it is by a rehabilitation just like in alcoholism drugs and all kinds of addiction rehabilitation is the way for a person to stop his addiction!

Yup but first of all the person should be dedicated into quiting from his addiction because if you force someone to do rehab it would be useless, So gamble should really take  big decision

yup! the one that has to go to a rehab must have the will that he wants to really change himself you certainly can not force a person if he doesn't want to change! and rehabilitation is voluntarily if a person really want to undergo in it wants his addiction to be gone then he will accept that he is really addicted!
If you want to truly get away from gambling must have great resolve. Perhaps in order to eliminate the desire to gamble must stay away from gambling sites. And also can invest or trade in order to forget about gambling.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:05:47 PM

"Rehab" that is a very good point  , I also think that it is the best way for gamblers who get too attached from gambling and wanted to stop and change his/her life, well it is never too late

Yup but first of all the person should be dedicated into quiting from his addiction because if you force someone to do rehab it would be useless, So gamble should really take  big decision

If you want to truly get away from gambling must have great resolve. Perhaps in order to eliminate the desire to gamble should menjauhin gambling sites. And also can invest or trade in order to forget about gambling.

Yup! you need to set your mind in other money generating sites or scheme that is not risky, but you need to be sure that it is legit and not a scam, because it is always good to have your money in a safe place that keep on increasing it over timer right? and I think stop in getting on with gambling if you are getting really addicted with it.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1438

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:08:24 PM

I think you can't stay away from addiction of gambling by this way. The best way to stay away from addiction in gamble is give your hand to the Lord.

What do you mean by this? There are also priests who gamble. Some of them love to play cards in private and play for real money with the politicians.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 674

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:19:34 PM

What do you mean by this? There are also priests who gamble. Some of them love to play cards in private and play for real money with the politicians.
It does not mean that priest does not make a sin, they are just human and they also made mistakes in life, surrendering to God could mean directly to God and you don't need to go with the priest to ask help.

You will be enlighten if you are heartily asking forgiveness and would promise to Him and to yourself that you will never ever gamble again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:22:13 PM

If you're able to "give your hand to the Lord", then you surely are already in heaven (In christianity). Anyway, I have no idea what would the religion do if you try to ask them for some help. Try going to a church and ask the priest to help you stay away from gambling. It's either he'll make you as a servant of church or he'll just said Godly things like "God has forgiven you. Do not repeat such action again." or "Your addiction is caused by the devil." To be honest, those words wouldn't even do any thing that would lead you to staying away from gambling.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: