Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller - Reasons to give him -ve trust and remove positive if given earlier  (Read 947 times)
verybad (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:41:55 PM

Here are the reasons mentioned below because of which he deserves negative trust badly and remove any previous +ve trust given by you, as it may lead to people as him being trusted.

Reasons:

1) User scammed many with his own middleman thing.
2) User threatened other users when caught to kill them or whatever. I dont think criminals are allowed here.
3) Gave Vod and hundreds ( if not millions ) useless negative trust.
4) Evading the ban !
5) When caught, lied that he is banned, then when shown that he wasnt , removed from DT !
6) Abused DT the worst possible way !
7) Bought coins from blazedout419 with different accounts, only so he can get good trust on those accounts

and countless more, so I urge these users to remove their positive trst please and if they cannot give a reason please !

1) Wardrick 2) Blazed 3) hilariousandco 4) MadZ 5) Tomatocage 6) shorena 7) Blazr 8 ) Mitchełł 9) PsychoticBoy and many more ...

I know he deal with u so u left trust, but your trust can lead others to deal with him and possible then get scammed by him !!

Please please come up !

Remove ur positive rep now : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=358020

give him -ve trust now : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=358020
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 06:20:29 PM

I agree the using 2 accounts thing was shady along with self escrow. I have and still do trust trading with him (I would send him a couple BTC without escrow and have no concerns about it).

1) Not a scam, but also a shitty move for sure
2) E-Thuging is not a crime or taken seriously by most here
3) Vod is a big boy and probably does not even care
4) When was he banned?
5) He was punished already - he was removed for the self escrow not lying IIRC
6) Who did he abuse anyways?
7) Not sure why I should leave him a negative for successful trades?

I really do not see why I should remove his feedback - who is he trying to hurt?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:38:27 PM

I agree the using 2 accounts thing was shady along with self escrow. I have and still do trust trading with him (I would send him a couple BTC without escrow and have no concerns about it).

1) Not a scam, but also a shitty move for sure
2) E-Thuging is not a crime or taken seriously by most here
3) Vod is a big boy and probably does not even care
4) When was he banned?
6) Who did he abuse anyways?
7) Not sure why I should leave him a negative for successful trades?

I really do not see why I should remove his feedback - who is he trying to hurt?

Indeed, as far as I can tell, at the moment, people are adequately warned about his past before trading with him or putting him into a position of authority.  This is all that was really necessary imo.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:41:22 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 06:52:52 PM by mexxer-2

Indeed, as far as I can tell, at the moment, people are adequately warned about his past before trading with him or putting him into a position of authority.  This is all that was really necessary imo.
I'm guessing thats the only time tsp's going to agree in favor of QS. Wondering why OP posted with a newb account though, QS isn't in DT anymore and IMO doesn't currently have any "sponsors" in DT to make a biased Negative feedback.

You happen to forget one more lie  Roll Eyes
Said he is gonna leave the forum or gonna go on a very long break. Undecided
Agreeing with you there but well haven't heard any response about it and seems he defo doesn't want to leave, well he could have said those stuff in his rage over the escrow drama.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:47:13 PM

Here are the reasons mentioned below because of which he deserves negative trust badly and remove any previous +ve trust given by you, as it may lead to people as him being trusted.

Reasons:

2) User threatened other users when caught to kill them or whatever. I dont think criminals are allowed here.
4) Evading the ban !
5) When caught, lied that he is banned, then when shown that he wasnt , removed from DT !
7) Bought coins from blazedout419 with different accounts, only so he can get good trust on those accounts

and countless more, so I urge these users to remove their positive trst please and if they cannot give a reason please !

1) Wardrick 2) Blazed 3) hilariousandco 4) MadZ 5) Tomatocage 6) shorena 7) Blazr 8 ) Mitchełł 9) PsychoticBoy and many more ...

I know he deal with u so u left trust, but your trust can lead others to deal with him and possible then get scammed by him !!

Please please come up !

Remove ur positive rep now : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=358020

give him -ve trust now : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=358020

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:05:14 PM

Reasons:

4) Evading the ban !

Please please come up !

I'm not saying he's a great guy and you should take his word, I'm just saying that he's pretty much been given an appropriate reprimand and we don't need to keep on beating him up just for fun.
Fwdxlsh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:51:25 PM

I'm pretty sure you're one of Quickseller's enemies on a mule. Or maybe not.

But yeah, I don't like Quickseller. He is up to no good.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:24:50 AM

I say if youre too big a chickenshit to post from your main acct then we should ignore anything you have to post on this subject.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:17:34 AM

4) Evading the ban !
I did not threaten anyone, and certainly did not say that I was going to kill anyone lol.

I was not banned, therefore did not evade any ban.

BadBear removed me because I had lied about being banned. Tomatocage removed me because he was being heavily pressured by others on DefaultTrust to remove me, with others going as far as excluding him from their trust lists.

I was gone for >a month and when I came back I was nowhere near as active as I was previously.

I say if youre too big a chickenshit to post from your main acct then we should ignore anything you have to post on this subject.
The OP is most likely SuperSTAR7777
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:04:11 PM

I'm pretty sure you're one of Quickseller's enemies on a mule. Or maybe not.

I just wish I could quickly draw a cartoon of an enemy of quickseller on a mule.  In point of fact, most of the time I use the bus or a bicycle, but I wouldn't mind trying a mule.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:43:24 AM

I was gone for >a month and when I came back I was nowhere near as active as I was previously.

OK , but i dont see any 1 month activity difference between your posts ? To be clear it should have been the October .
anyways , you are not active as before and i can agree with that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: