Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitsHourly.com - WIN 135% After 1 Hour OR 105% After 1 Day - REVERSIBLE Bitcoins  (Read 4567 times)
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:49:28 AM

The concept reminds me of cryptoFATE, who also offered an instant win or a payout over time.

This site is a lot less sophisticated though, admin must have low programming skills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerrysunny

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 11:56:15 AM

seems interesting
i am in
lets try 0.01

TRUEPLAY.io
 Transparent and honest gambling platform ♦ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♥ 30% discount
sitebountyann thread  ♥ wallet
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:53:55 PM

Looks nice...but how are the winners chosen and why 1hr duration for this selection?
Can you please explain?

When making any bitcoin deposits, the time is VERY IMPORTANT because you can either WIN 135% after the hour is up OR receive 105% after 1 day. It's a WIN-WIN situation and you can play every 60 minutes. (hourly). There is NO LOOSING because if not selected you receive 105% after 1 day.

Don't forget to review BitsHourly's transparency and also review our wallet for finances and our own funds adding verification. Smiley
OK...but you didn't answer my first question.
What is the basis for the selection of the winners and 'how exactly' is it done?
Cryptofate has the similar system but the win/loss  is instant.

Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:02:05 PM

Looks nice...but how are the winners chosen and why 1hr duration for this selection?
Can you please explain?

When making any bitcoin deposits, the time is VERY IMPORTANT because you can either WIN 135% after the hour is up OR receive 105% after 1 day. It's a WIN-WIN situation and you can play every 60 minutes. (hourly). There is NO LOOSING because if not selected you receive 105% after 1 day.

Don't forget to review BitsHourly's transparency and also review our wallet for finances and our own funds adding verification. Smiley
What is the basis for the selection of the winners and 'how exactly' is it done?
Cryptofate has the similar system but the win/loss  is instant.

How users can check win/lose system? Or you personally will decide who is win and who is not?
jerrysunny

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 01:03:33 PM

the problem is what happen after countdown finish?
your site just have small member, 6 member as i see, if i cant win now, i can win 1-6h. right?
or 1 deposit just have 1 chance?
or time countdown reset to 60minute again after new deposit come in?

TRUEPLAY.io
 Transparent and honest gambling platform ♦ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♥ 30% discount
sitebountyann thread  ♥ wallet
fixthisplanet (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:07:53 PM

Can you please explain?

Cryptofate has the similar system but the win/loss  is instant.

How users can check win/lose system? Or you personally will decide who is win and who is not?

Our winning selected deposits are operated by the system.

On our homepage at the bottom you can review the hourly winners who have received 135% instantly for the past hour. If you've won hourly bonus for one of your deposits, it will be shown in your account balance and on your My Deposits page.

We are only 1 day old.
Vasilich

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:13:06 PM

Can you please explain?

On our homepage at the bottom you can review the hourly winners who have received 135% instantly for the past hour. If you've won hourly bonus for one of your deposits, it will be shown in your account balance and on your My Deposits page.

We are only 1 day old.

In other words, users can not check the honesty of the system. That is, you can choose the winners at its discretion.
fixthisplanet (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:23:25 PM

Can you please explain?

We are only 1 day old.

In other words, users can not check the honesty of the system. That is, you can choose the winners at its discretion.

We do not have the time to manually complete this action. Once again the system itself with complete this. This is an hourly payout and I assure the PHP uses Rand(); for selecting deposits for the hourly bonus.

Currently no bitcoin deposits will be chosen until we began to receive 15 or more deposits each hour as every 15 deposits selects 1 bitcoin deposit for hourly bonus.

Again if not selected for hourly bonus will receive 105% after 1 day.

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:27:37 PM

I am still confused.
And I am out.
Thanks

JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:40:46 PM

Lol 150 btc max? Please explain to me how you'd possibly payout 135% in one hour, or 105% after 1 day.

Really, this is just an obvious scam.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:52:40 PM

105% after 1 day heh?... Worth trying actually although there are some risks but I admit that It's worth trying somehow
fixthisplanet (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:22:59 PM

Lol 150 btc max? Please explain to me how you'd possibly payout 135% in one hour, or 105% after 1 day.

Really, this is just an obvious scam.

We have actually studied our plan very hard to make sure we have the best payouts. Our maximum of 150 BTC can reach only a maximum of 50 BTC in profit. As we grow very strong and obtain popularity, many will want to try our highest return also knowing you can reverse your bitcoins FAST up to 20 hours if you ever feel uncomfortable.
fixthisplanet (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:49:51 PM

Why us?

BitsHourly was created for the profitable bitcoin interactions providing strategic and highly secure bitcoin earnings. For the past 5 years, we have already dominated many niche markets in the affiliate internet marketing world which are domain flipping, Google Adwords and Google Adsense advertising campaigns. This means we have the financial benefits produced from our online markets to produce profits for any of our new developments. Over the past 2 years we have studied investing, forex trading and many aspects of of these incredible profitable ventures. Now that we are highly engaged in bitcoin mining, this lead to the high-end development of BitsHourly.

Our Main Wallet:
https://blockchain.info/address/1CVinfBE8bJtFazBFgFb4WFrcfcTbhtXqf

GantZZ

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:08:25 PM

Already dead.

MrRaiseBits, enlargerok.com and robitbot.com, try again.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:20:02 PM

is it confirmed scam ?

i hope if anyone from trusted members here get paid from this site can posting its proof here
Vasilich

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:21:09 PM

Already dead.

MrRaiseBits, enlargerok.com and robitbot.com, try again.

You are really stupid man if you think that these sites belong to the same admin. They are all different.
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:14:43 PM

Everyone will cry on this Ponzi Cheesy Good luck for all who have invested in it. All hyips are ponzi scheme.
bitcoinworks

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:20:12 PM

Everyone will cry on this Ponzi Cheesy Good luck for all who have invested in it. All hyips are ponzi scheme.

This is just your opinion as I am apart of some great daily plan websites. I have to give it to this one that they are actually better than any other earning/investing website I have joined with instant refunds (reverse) of your bitcoins if you panic. This is brilliant and I am in also!

I really like this because they seem to have really done their research very seriously. There is another similar site on BitcoinTalk with daily plan of 105% that I feel these 2 will be very exciting.
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:30:27 PM

This is just your opinion as I am apart of some great daily plan websites. I have to give it to this one that they are actually better than any other earning/investing website I have joined with instant refunds (reverse) of your bitcoins if you panic. This is brilliant and I am in also!

I really like this because they seem to have really done their research very seriously. There is another similar site on BitcoinTalk with daily plan of 105% that I feel these 2 will be very exciting.

Good luck in the longterm HAHA  Cool

How ponzi scheme works? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme - just read  Roll Eyes
fixthisplanet (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:47:21 PM

Good luck in the longterm HAHA  Cool

How ponzi scheme works? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme - just read  Roll Eyes

You have very bad noticeable negative feedback that shows you are very contradicting of your opinions. If you are not comfortable just don't participate without posting negative reviews.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: