Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling can be profitable in the long run! It is possible!  (Read 37302 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:30:09 PM

No that will be not possible I think. Because it is more often that you lose money than you win money and that is the problem.
It can be only profitable if you are lucky but that will not happen that often so you will lose money and not win some.
I agree with you, it can happen if you're very lucky, but before that you also have to prepare a strategy which will you wear in gambling in order to make a profit long and do not give up if you lose

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolean785

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:02:15 PM

No that will be not possible I think. Because it is more often that you lose money than you win money and that is the problem.
It can be only profitable if you are lucky but that will not happen that often so you will lose money and not win some.
I agree with you, it can happen if you're very lucky, but before that you also have to prepare a strategy which will you wear in gambling in order to make a profit long and do not give up if you lose

gambling will be profitable unless you have your own gambling site!
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:14:50 PM

There a long run that you can make a profit try toto parlay and choose the best prdict from other website choose 6 team or low bet but large amount of winning.. It means low risk and high reward if you win.. but you should to finish the 6 game before you can see the result...

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:51:14 PM

you mean gambling wont be profitable as long as you dont own any gambling website yes? i believe that would be true

i believe it also might be possible to make some good profit in a long term if you are extremely lucky but theres no strategy for that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:57:26 AM

Gambling can be profitable but the truth is that the majority of the people who gamble more money lose then make with gambling.
some luck is needed. 

if you own a gambling site, and you are the one imposing the house edge, then the favor is yours, there is only low tendency that you'll be bankrupt...
It can be only profitable in the long run of you are lucky. And you must play for a long time, but the most important is to be lucky.
Otherwise you cant have that and you will always lose more money than you win money and that is very bad.
Ocalebeth

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:37:14 PM

You never know what will happen with your money if you are gambling. But it is hard to predict, and it is more often that you lose.
And that is very bad. Because gambling is very bad to do and that is not good. But I hope there will be more people that will know that it cant be profitable.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:57:57 PM

You never know what will happen with your money if you are gambling. But it is hard to predict, and it is more often that you lose.
And that is very bad. Because gambling is very bad to do and that is not good. But I hope there will be more people that will know that it cant be profitable.

though I can't understand your statement, I know, at the end of it you are saying that gambling is not profitable..That is true..Even a experienced gambler knows it, that when you put your money in gambling site, and you bet, just think that its not yours anymore..besides, your profit from gambling will only be used again the next time that you gamble..
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:56:12 PM

though I can't understand your statement, I know, at the end of it you are saying that gambling is not profitable..That is true..Even a experienced gambler knows it, that when you put your money in gambling site, and you bet, just think that its not yours anymore..besides, your profit from gambling will only be used again the next time that you gamble..

as long as you keep track of what you have lost and what you have earned i think you are good.

keeping track of your losses will prevent you from investing more and more and losing all of it in the process.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1121

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:11:49 PM

It can be only profitable in the long run of you are lucky. And you must play for a long time, but the most important is to be lucky.
Otherwise you cant have that and you will always lose more money than you win money and that is very bad.
If you lucky enough, then you dont need to wait for long run, because with luck you can win everytime. Gambling can be profitable in long run just because using some strategy when playing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:25:24 PM

You must lucky. And not everyone has lucky and that is the problem, most people will have not that lucky that they think.
But people think that they will be the person that will have lucky but that is not true.
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:43:45 PM

You must lucky. And not everyone has lucky and that is the problem, most people will have not that lucky that they think.
But people think that they will be the person that will have lucky but that is not true.

If enjoying and having fun while gambling then its good, but only if can afford the loss caused because of gambling.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2907

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 03:44:05 PM

Some of the game can be profitable but it always depends in our luck if you are lucky you can make  a profit but if not you will lose..
As my experience about gambling like dice you can win in the  first place but you play it in the long run you will lose.. i always  experience that.. So if you have balance or bitcoin to use in gambling just take the risk bet high is the best if you win be satisfied and not be greedy..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sidrab14

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:50:58 PM

and without controlling our emotions we can not make profit from gambling even in long run.
mostly people get more greedy in long run.
adomers

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:57:15 PM

and without controlling our emotions we can not make profit from gambling even in long run.

luck comes if someone was looking for him. well when all the time we did not always feel a fortune. if is lucky then stop playing gambling moment.
danswer42

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:32:55 PM

People tend to lose everything because they dont play using any method. If they just can find their method to play, I am sure they will get a good profit. But there is always winner and loser, this is up and down.
kurdisajo

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:56:03 PM

People tend to lose everything because they dont play using any method. If they just can find their method to play, I am sure they will get a good profit. But there is always winner and loser, this is up and down.

that is the clarity for gambling you can and you can't win or lose money because it is base on luck and you will never know when luck will hit you, absolutely..
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:58:54 PM

Gambling can be profitable for sure, but it will take some time and its also the point that you need luck.
So yeah its possible but you need to take a lot of risks for sure.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:00:09 PM

It can be profitable but I do not recommend it because there is a big risks you will lose a lot of money.
In most cases you will and some people have this luck that they will make profit but most likely not.
kmajosa98

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:10:32 PM

It can be profitable but I do not recommend it because there is a big risks you will lose a lot of money.
In most cases you will and some people have this luck that they will make profit but most likely not.

if want to make gambling profitable we must follow some basic principles of gambling. Self-discipline is one of them.
Because most of the new gamblers do not follow self-discipline as they are not aware of it.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:32:53 PM

May be some method only for a while. There is no method that really give you 100% winning chance and not all games provide this kind of method. Only dice games that can gives you change method to other methods. For other games like poker do you believe there is method that will really work on it? I dont think so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: