Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 08:57:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freelance Writer Will Write Articles, E-books, Proofread, and Edit for BTC  (Read 2202 times)
Invisible Burning Man

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 03:35:27 AM

I have just got involved in this community and find Bitcoin to be a thoroughly fascinating idea. While researching like a crazed man, I have been slowly but surely conquering the concepts behind Bitcoin. I'd like to give back by writing about the Bitcoin dream, the community, the context, and everything and anything Bitcoin that I can wrap my mind around and type up clearly and concisely; but, of course, I'd like something in return. That would be these interesting little invisible Bitcoins that have piqued the interest of people around the world in the last few years and, especially, the last few days.

What can I write? Anything that you need written that I can understand. That rules out the heavy cryptography and the 1337-speak, but everything else is an open matter. Do you want me to ghostwrite the first full length e-book about the promise and perils of Bitcoin that you can publish and derive ad revenue from? Do you run a miner and want to make your instructions easier to understand? Opening a Bitcoin-only store and need some ad copy typed up for your grand opening? Do you have an idea I didn't cover? Just PM me your ideas and we can go from there.

Perhaps you'd like something written about topics besides Bitcoin? No problem; I've written about everything from animals to cars to the environment to politics to technology and so on. I have delved deep into the dark realms of miscellany and come back alive and kicking. I do my own research and don't make excuses. Hit me up with a PM and we can discuss pricing, what you'd like me to write, and so on. Hope to hear from some of you! Peace.

Invisible Burning Man
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.